India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

mayank and nupur missing you

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged

mayank and nupur just two fiction characters but they rules in our hurt . they are just two characters wich is played by two amazing person . may be we can see both of together but mayank and nupur can't be repeated .

as it is said "every good thing has its end "so mjht has . so after mjht many of us move on with their favorites but one thing is sure we all are going to miss (not arti) mayank and nupur badly .

maybe agar hamari kismat achi hai then after some time we can arti again.
but we are going to miss mayur very badly .

mayank and nupur are just two names but they are symbol of love and trust.

so behalf of all mayur fans thanks to (arjun and rati) to giving us mayur .

AND SPECIAL REQUEST TO ALL THOSE FAN WHO ARE NOT HAPPY LIKE ME .(PLEASE GYUS DUSRO KI KHUSI MEIN KHUSI DHOONDO).
PLEASE HAPPY FOR ARJUN AND RATI .

AND ONE MORE THING I WANA TELL YOU GYUS MAYBE THIS TIME WE DIDN'T GET WHAT  WE WANTED BUT THEIR IS ALWAYS NEXT TIME .

AND BY GOD AGLI BAR HAME KOIN NAHI HARA SAKTA . PLEASE GYUS NEVER STOP ARTI MISSION  THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE OUR MAYUR IN THEM.

PLEASE NEVER SAY I AM QUITTING IN SRK DIALOG.

"DIL SE CHAO TO PURI KYANT TUMHE US CHIJ SE MILANE KI SAJISH KARTI HAI"

may be this is my last post . so i wana say sorry to one person annie07.
may be you don't recognige me but sorry dear.

i am always their to support you  .

Edited by aancchal - 24 December 2010 at 6:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bunycutiepie12DhanakZneha333Wings-of-Fire-.Perk.-Silent.Dreamer.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome topic, aancchal! You're right. MayUr was a legend that not even ArTi can recreate in another form and as much as I want ArTi/MayUr back, I canNOT help but wish all the very best to the both of them even if they on screen come without each other. MayUr were inseparable but ArTi are not! I will not force anyone to accept them separately but we have to accept the fact that they will come separately too! And they can come together again as well!!
I'll give you a small example. 
Arjun and Arohi from KMH. I love them to death. But KMH ended and sadly, so did Arjuhi for once. Karan and Kritika came back on small screen with different shows and different costars (Baytaab Dill ki Tamanna Hai and Pyaar ka Bandhan respectively). I hurt to see both of them separately but I decided that for the sake of my love for Karan and Kritika, I'll try to deal with the pain of losing Karanika. I did not like Karan's show but I really like Kritika's show and I followed it till the end. Inspite of both working separately, fans did not give up hope. Result?? KMH is back with a bang!! 
Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Awesome topic, aancchal! You're right. MayUr was a legend that not even ArTi can recreate in another form and as much as I want ArTi/MayUr back, I canNOT help but wish all the very best to the both of them even if they on screen come without each other. MayUr were inseparable but ArTi are not! I will not force anyone to accept them separately but we have to accept the fact that they will come separately too! And they can come together again as well!!
Arjun and Arohi from KMH. I love them to death. But KMH ended and sadly, so did Arjuhi for once. Karan and Kritika came back on small screen with different shows and different costars (Baytaab Dill ki Tamanna Hai and Pyaar ka Bandhan respectively). I hurt to see both of them separately but I decided that for the sake of my love for Karan and Kritika, I'll try to deal with the pain of losing Karanika. I did not like Karan's show but I really like Kritika's show and I followed it till the end. Inspite of both working separately, fans did not give up hope. Result?? KMH is back with a bang!! 
wonderful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
well i've perhaps said this many times that i dont miss mayur. i'm never gonna miss mayur. its simply i cant miss them. they've become a part of my life. they've become so essential that i cant leave without them.
angelzrati Newbie
angelzrati
angelzrati

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
i miss mayur.arti  such a adorable couple just love their chemistry!!! 
-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

well i've perhaps said this many times that i dont miss mayur. i'm never gonna miss mayur. its simply i cant miss them. they've become a part of my life. they've become so essential that i cant leave without them.

i dono about you but i miss my mayur very badly . that's why i am wanting to see arjun and rati to gether to see  mayur in them .
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaloverati

Originally posted by Chill_Out

wonderful
Thank youEmbarrassed
DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Missing Mayur Arti like hell

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top