Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
scenes 76 to 80 added!!!
check out post 1 at the 1st page for bigger font, this is just in details, otherwise posts will be double n too long wenever i will update scenes (coz of the description)

Kriya Scenes 76
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfenxE6kW34
Krishna throws the soup away+Krishna says that he doesnt want to eat food cooked by Pratigya+Krishna asks Pratigya to leave+Pratigya gives medicine to Krishna+Pratigya sleeps on the floor+Krishna gives Pratigya a blanket when shes asleep+Krishna has a high fever+Krishna refuses to get a check up+Krishna says that you have hurted my heart, there is no recovery for that+Pratigya insists Krishna to eat the food+Krishna takes the plate n eats+Pratigya asks Krishna to get ready for going to the temple+Pratigya requests to Krishna to come at time+The Pooja starts+Krishna arrives but doesnt attend the Pooja+Pratigya is waiting for Krishna

Kriya Scenes 77
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45W7ea1pHCA

Krishna leaves without entering the temple+Pratigya is hurt+Pratigya asks why Krishna didnt come to the Pooja+Krishna gets furious+Pratigya is resting+Krishna brings food for Pratigya+Pratigya is surprised+Krishna adds red pepper in Pratigya's food+Pratigya still eats the food+Pratigya wakes Krishna up+Pratigya says that she'll make besan ka halwa for him+Krishna is surprised that shes behaving so sweet, even after what he done+Chandu comes to meet Krishna

Kriya Scenes 78
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xPJS8deMz0
Krishna asks Dadi to oil his hair+Krishna tells Amma not to support Shakti, coz every1 knows how Shakti's behaviour is+Krishna brings Arushi back home+Krishna supports Pratigya after SS accuses Pratigya+Krishna says that he trusts Pratigya as much as Amma+Amma is furious+SS raises his hand to slap Krishna+Krishna holds SS' hand and puts it down+Krishna says that Pratigya is pure as the Ganges+Krishna warns everyone not to insult Pratigya, otherwise he will break his relations with them+Pratigya thanks Krishna for trusting her+Krishna says that he just pretended in front of everyone+Pratigya is hurt

Kriya Scenes 79
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NHZlB6WS0s
Pratigya asks what she should do that Krishna will believe him+Krishna turns his back to her+Pratigya keeps her hand on his shoulder+Pratigya surprises Krishna by wearing the saree he gifted her b4 marriage+Krishna sees Pratigya's wound+Pratigya insists Krishna to put medicine at her hand+Piyasia gets an electric shock+Pratigya says to forget what happened+Krishna says what if something happened to Pratigya+Pratigya is happy to see Krishna's concern for her+Pratigya asks Krishna what if something happened to her+Krishna gets furious and leaves

Kriya Scenes 80
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IIxdcF6MrQ
Pratigya is confused and asks Krishna that what she should do+Kesar hears it+Krishna leaves+Pratigya is in fantasy world+Humko Humise Chura Lo is played+Krishna is getting drenched in rain+Pratigya is getting ready and wearing the saree given by Krishna+Krishna comes back+Pratigya cleans Krishna with a towel+Pratigya hugs Krishna+Krishna pushes Pratigya+Krishna gets furious at Pratigya and asks her why she did this+Pratigya confesses that she luvs him+Pratigya says that he isnt worth of her love and packs her suitcase and leaves

previous update:
scenes 71-75
click here
Edited by Abida0201 - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
Thank you Abida
for hard work⭐️⭐️

hussainramso thumbnail
Hello!
Thank you so much for the PM. I will have a look when my two monkeys are off to bed. It's very sweet that you notify me. [BR πŸ€— Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks once again Abida... I lubbd the song sequece.. Now I cant wait for the SR scenes.
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many Many thanks and blessings for your fantabulous work!!!!!.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TheMiaw000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thx dear..Love the scene 79..And yu are too gud yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME dear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,πŸ‘