Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun without Singania-too early (Page 2)

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Evn i was thinking the same.....Y Arjun always hunn..............
Season1 also Arjun sacrificed Evrything for Arohi nd he is doing the same thing this time also..........
After watching yesterdays episode im bit angry at Arohi for bieng so rude to Arjun nd i seriously think this time it should be Arohi who should sacrifise nt Arjun................

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

No offence to Arohi fans bt after watching 2days episode i dont think Arjun should leave evrything for her nd she dont deserve him[In 2days episode]

akashruti12 Goldie
akashruti12
akashruti12

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
xactly yaar....

its too early....

nw dey'll show arjun as a poor type jobless guy....

nooooooo......
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Agreed, its too early ......

.... but then i thought the whole love thing happened too early also ..... maybe they should have extended the kidnapping track or they should have had an extended silguri trip ...... or maybe, the kidnapping track shouldn't have started so early .... they should have continued with their cute nok-jkok .......

right now, i don't feel that their "love" justifies the big gestures ..... its really not 'that' once-in-a-lifetime type of love .....

and another thing, rashi and the younger brother both seem to love arjun ... alot .... then whats with the whole nobody-loved-me-before-you sob story ?
akashruti12 Goldie
akashruti12
akashruti12

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
yaar...............luvd dat nok-jhok more dan  luv track
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Also want Aro to love arjunEmbarrassed Happy to know that arjun leaves his familyBig smile
now , it will take time for him to have a new identity Wink And its arohi's  turn to do somethingSmile
luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i like this show n i dnt think its early coz its great the way the show is moving unlike others taking ages or stuck in one topic ............KITANI rockxxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
its way too fast that he is leavign singhanias..
cause in beginning it showed how strong hee was..like about family and all and his dad..that he would do anythingg for himm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index