Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akashruti12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
xactly yaar....

its too early....

nw dey'll show arjun as a poor type jobless guy....

nooooooo......
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Agreed, its too early ......

.... but then i thought the whole love thing happened too early also ..... maybe they should have extended the kidnapping track or they should have had an extended silguri trip ...... or maybe, the kidnapping track shouldn't have started so early .... they should have continued with their cute nok-jkok .......

right now, i don't feel that their "love" justifies the big gestures ..... its really not 'that' once-in-a-lifetime type of love .....

and another thing, rashi and the younger brother both seem to love arjun ... alot .... then whats with the whole nobody-loved-me-before-you sob story ?
akashruti12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar...............luvd dat nok-jhok more dan  luv track
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Also want Aro to love arjun😳 Happy to know that arjun leaves his family😃
now , it will take time for him to have a new identity 😉 And its arohi's  turn to do something😊
luv_karan4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like this show n i dnt think its early coz its great the way the show is moving unlike others taking ages or stuck in one topic ............KITANI rockxxxxxx
wida thumbnail
its way too fast that he is leavign singhanias..
cause in beginning it showed how strong hee was..like about family and all and his dad..that he would do anythingg for himm
singsongsay thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips

Agreed, its too early ......

.... but then i thought the whole love thing happened too early also ..... maybe they should have extended the kidnapping track or they should have had an extended silguri trip ...... or maybe, the kidnapping track shouldn't have started so early .... they should have continued with their cute nok-jkok .......

right now, i don't feel that their "love" justifies the big gestures ..... its really not 'that' once-in-a-lifetime type of love .....

and another thing, rashi and the younger brother both seem to love arjun ... alot .... then whats with the whole nobody-loved-me-before-you sob story ?

you spoke my mind
I think that they rushed they're love story as well
thy were quick to realise that what they feel for eachother is 'true love'
I would have preffered if after the kidnapping track
arohi would still thik arjun is a police-officer. Her family also keeps it a secret so that she doesn't get a big shock that she was kidapped and arohi and arjun would have kept on meetin secretly-like go on dates an then fall in love, then realise their love and then truth should have been out
Mrs.KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you, but as i have read somewhere about a month ago that this season is only going to be about 150 episodes i thnk its necessary right now, otherwise the story will remain unfinished and unclear, and we dont wanna drag it on for ever either!
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well if you think about it, it goes with the story. Also its not arjuns decision, its rashi's decision
If you remember, she told him to think about it carefully before promising her and then she said to take her baby's kasam. Arjun tries to make her understand by saying we'll talk later, but she didnt listen and said to go live his life without their name so he can be happy. I think it makes sense after todays episode.
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I couldnot agree with u more,,, I was having the same thought after seeing yesterdays episode and article,,,I feel that arohi and arjun should come together first and arohi should explain arjun to separate from the family business and make a place for him in the good society ,,,,so that all the misunderstandings also be cleared right away