India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun without Singania-too early

perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I don't know if I shoul;d be happy or sad about  Arjun leaving Singania family and name

but one thing I know is that this is to early

Arjun is making huge efforts to get Arohi back

but Arohi seems to be doing nothing apart from listing expectations from Arjun

we all know that Arohi is treating Arjun in such a way because of Hauri's misunderstanding

but that doesn't mean Arjun takes a huge leap so soon

I expected him to take this step after him and Arohi are together

and it's time for him to impress Arohi's family

for which he leaves his own family

I really don't think Arjun should be the one at this stage making all the sacrifices

this is just like the first season where Arjun left everything for Arohi

I hope him and Arohi get together soon because him leaving Singania's at this stage

will only cause more problems in the family

and its not like we don't have enough problems between them

him leaving the house

would mean Rudra being angry

and perhaps looking for revenge

or finding ways to get him back in the business

just want Arohi to love Arjun now

and leave Chiku

so that we can see some fun light happy moments

Arjun looking for a job track will be exciting and kind of looking forward to it

but I just think it's going to quick

what do you think? Is it too soon for him to abandning Singania?

Edited by perfectdreams - 24 December 2010 at 5:52am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

unlimitedfunfastgrowthmakingmagicsaku1122Love14-anzaeram-n7geniusconnectedheartsakashruti12Praniirasika_DSshinyclassic-PhoenixD-ObodroKargoshMariaa.SGMahak SinhaAnjalii...xXxSiddhi_widashibz

connectedhearts Senior Member
connectedhearts
connectedhearts

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
It is definetly too early- u spoke my mind. I thought we are gonna get some good moments now that Rudra's mum is coming and we will get to see more of Singania and Aluwalias together. But Arjun trying to become a self-made man is definetly too early ecspecially because Arohi still hasn't forgiven him.
fastgrowth Newbie
fastgrowth
fastgrowth

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I just read the article and I don't have a good feeling about this. In other Ekta shows when the lead goes out from a rich family in order to become independent- the track is always so depressing. Seeing countless job rejections, working hard, being poor and all for some love that 'pretends' not to care for him.

To be honest I think they should have finished with this hating track first then go onto Arjun getting out of the Singania family. I actually like that he is part of that family-the only sensible one there- gets to go to social events where Arohi will be. It has become part of his personality.

We havnt even got many love moments between Arjun and Arohi yet-the pace of the story is going extremely quick

Edited by fastgrowth - 24 December 2010 at 5:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

makingmagic

unlimitedfun Newbie
unlimitedfun
unlimitedfun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I agree that it is too early
it is a bit of a surprise
and maybe it should have happened after
him and Arohi are together

however I am looking incredibly forward to it

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

makingmagic-anzaeram-

makingmagic Groupbie
makingmagic
makingmagic

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
If this is following the season one trend where Arjun does all the sacrficing and changing for Arohi's sake-whilst Arohi still takes ages to accpet him then I may need to find another show to watch.
To answer your question- yeah it is too early cos Arohi has still not accpeted Arjun.

Not being rude...but thats just my opinion. I hate it when they drag the love confession in such way.

makingmagic Groupbie
makingmagic
makingmagic

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastgroW*H

I just read the article and I don't have a good feeling about this. In other Ekta shows when the lead goes out from a rich family in order to become independent- the track is always so depressing. Seeing countless job rejections, working hard, being poor and all for some love that 'pretends' not to care for him.

To be honest I think they should have finished with this hating track first then go onto Arjun getting out of the Singania family. I actually like that he is part of that family-the only sensible one there- gets to go to social events where Arohi will be. It has become part of his personality.

We havnt even got many love moments between Arjun and Arohi yet-the pace of the story is going extremely quick

I could not agree more

ecspecially with the bold
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Yes its too early and me too feel that they should have brought this track after Arjun Arohi are together...As everyone said, if Arohi would have accepted Arjun as he is now(The Don), arohi's love would have been more deep and intense n i don't understand why arjun always have to compromise...arohi too should do something for him but what she does is just expect things from him...

Hmm..once I want arohi to forget everything and compromise for him as Arjun does for her...
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
agree with u guys, but then going through the current track of the story and Arohi rejecting him just because of that reason, it does make sense- especially after Arjuhi convo yesterday. And moreover, i think it will be like he wont be leaving the Singhania family, just living away from the gangster deeds and may be from the home too for the new job purpose.  Also it wudnt be good at all if he still continued with the gangster job when his love seems to hate him for that same reason only. Before too Arjun didnt like these tasks but did it for his Dad, now he got a reason to listen to his inner heart and a strong one :))

on the whole, while just thinking it may seem like its very quick and all, but if we actually watch it, it perfectly fits. So it solely depends on how it is presented :) I m looking forward to it :))

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14khalida4u-anzaeram-rasika_DS-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index