Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Istil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
She can't possibly be expecting...she hasn't even vomited for the first full month...they showed it only once in the basti...so how can she be expecting his baby?

Akshirani02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This would not be a good thing at all. but veer will not fall for this crap and iccha will be off the hook. Veer is a really strong character. I think that he can shield iccha and so can Damini, Thakur Saab and Umed singh.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I am sure something of this kind will be planned by nani as they have to  complete this preg drama....however, I think Veer will come to know about the fake preg and wld keep mum till tapni enact the miscarriage drama......and then Veer taps aur nani ki aisi bajayega ki mazaa aa jayega...😊
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not think CVs will go for miscarriage thing. surely  miscarriage drama will be done by Tapni to make Ichcha reponsible, this wil definitely make Mai will go bombastic on Ichcha and thus make too angry with Mai and may lead Veer & Ichcha to move out of house. Which definitely will not serve Tapni purpose. Tapasya was surprised in prev episode that Veer wanted to leave the house if she comes there so this time I am sure she will be more cautious.Tapasya also knows that fake preggy is the only way that she can stay in bhouse so may not go for miscarriage........................................all this sets the scene for only thing to happen for their exposure. I wish this time Ichcha does it with Veer support and him always staying in the background. 
Its high time that Ichcha asserts herself against the devil trio and then the leap
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

I do not think CVs will go for miscarriage thing. surely  miscarriage drama will be done by Tapni to make Ichcha reponsible, this wil definitely make Mai will go bombastic on Ichcha and thus make too angry with Mai and may lead Veer & Ichcha to move out of house. Which definitely will not serve Tapni purpose. Tapasya was surprised in prev episode that Veer wanted to leave the house if she comes there so this time I am sure she will be more cautious.Tapasya also knows that fake preggy is the only way that she can stay in bhouse so may not go for miscarriage........................................all this sets the scene for only thing to happen for their exposure. I wish this time Ichcha does it with Veer support and him always staying in the background. 

Its high time that Ichcha asserts herself against the devil trio and then the leap

Right, thats the only way this show can gain a little of lost credibility......I think Tapsya rushed to B house only after knowing that Veecha were leaving..so this was no surprise to her...but nowaday why does taps look so ugly...or is it only my frustration that makes me see her like that...😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vijayam

Right, thats the only way this show can gain a little of lost credibility......I think Tapsya rushed to B house only after knowing that Veecha were leaving..so this was no surprise to her...but nowaday why does taps look so ugly...or is it only my frustration that makes me see her like that...😊

i know she is looking fat and ugly.
may be she wants 2 fake it very well.🀣
i remember taps who used 2 diet strictly,
abh toh nani ke nakshe kadam par chal rahi hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

u r rite. i recollect it now. but was that expression on her face after veers dialogue...............................did i really misinterpret Rashmi's acting that much for an expression of surprise πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I am sure its ur frustration I stil think she is beautiful though wish that she sheds some kilos πŸ˜ƒ
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

You didnt misinterpret it, she did look alarmed when veer was saying that....yes, taps does look a little fat and chubby nowadays....lagta hai poori tarah role mein doob gayee hai...but  she is a damn good actress....😊

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree with u... though i found her very ordinary even before... now she looks a little tired n slightly plump... but u know thats how pregnant woman look sometimes... she may be doing it for the role ...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago