Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Pyari Baitee Sonali

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
My dearest daughter Sonali,Daughter & Mother

Where are you Baita, tum to India ja kar wapaas aana bhool gayee, aisa bhi kiya kaam hai. Tum yaqeenan us Ishaan kay saath chipkee hogi,
On the Cheek hey bhagwaan, ab to us ki Shaadi ho gayee hai, jis main us nay tum ko bulaya bhi nahi tha, phir kiyoon wahan ho. Larki tum wapas aa jao, kuch ghar ki bhi fikar hay kay nahi, Larkay walay tum ko dhekna cha rahay hai, kiya boloon un ko, kay bachpan kay dost saath ho, kiya soochay gain woh, your Dad is very angry as well. Woh champu abhi tak waisa he haiNerd ya shadi kay baad kuch badla?? pata nahi us ke biwi kaisay bardasht karti hogi.Club Me Dheko Sonali, ab us ki Shaadi ho gaye hai , tum kahin koi galat fhemi na creat kar daina, ab to tum dono  baray ho gaye ho, tumhara to khe sakti hon par Ishaan ka bara hona mushkil lagta hai.
Dheko tum pheli flight say wapas aao , waisay bhi aaj kal sari flights Europe may phass rahi hai, jaldi say wapas aao nahi to main aati hon, aur ssoch lo agar mai bhi aa gaye to Public to TRP aur increase kar day gee par tumhay aur mujhay kitnee galiyaan sunni paray ge.

Tumhari TV serial ki Genuin Maa.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramaashiluvskinny.Nish.Diivi--sree--Sinha18Keenu.GiViewsYusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! sheema di...u r great di...ClapClapClap

first i thot...wow sheema di likes sona as her daughter....Wink
but after i read the post...just couldnt stop laughing...ROFLROFLROFL

what an idea madamji...!!!LOLLOL

loved it...especially serial ki genuine maa...ROFLROFLROFL
superb di...Hug

sonali...ur mother is missing u a lot...please go back to US and continue your research...Wink

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Actually Shewts you are right, she is RE _SEARCHING!! and what??? that we knowWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Actually Shewts you are right, she is RE _SEARCHING!! and what??? that we knowWinkWink

but di...has she really come for research....or is she seriously doing research...she goes to institute and all....ConfusedConfused
but maximum time she is at home and now picnic....Confused

amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
woaah....what a post sheema di!!!
i can't stop ROFLing...!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sonali beta...u shud go back home...momma's missing u alot...ROFL

Edited by amotlymileo - 24 December 2010 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
She is researching ways to get her hands on ishaan. I hate her stupid face n I hope suhana slaps her hard and shouts at her regarding her flirting into front of family and same with ishaan, tells him that the idiot doesn't realise he is a married man and tells family how she felt undermined left out when she seen her husband flirting with his girlfriend. Hopes she says that u went on and on at suhana bout morals and conduct at home like wen she couldn't go out at nite yet hve they not teached
their ishaan how to treat a wife ? And that he ain't single that he cant be touching up n flirting with another woman. I've lost respect for the elders in this show did they not once tink it was wrong that he was hanging around Sona all day and ignoring his wife are they blinking blind yet bet if inder or elesh or even dada ji did that to their other half all he'll would break loose. I hope suhana gives ultamatum to ishaan that either he start behaving like a husband which would mean not giving sona any importance and getting sona to leave as she doesn't feel comfortable wid chemistry in front of her face n flirting if he dnt want sona to go them she should leave him and maybe him n his daft family will realise how imoral disgusting n hypocritical they hve become. N hope that wipes smile of badi maa n dada jis fce wen she tells them how they hve made her feel n leave.
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpjshree_ram111192

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index