Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Theatrical Trailer (Tanu Weds Manu) (Page 5)

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
nice trailer.i love watchin madhavan on screen.kangana is not too  bad either.

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Sallufanno1, yep, that's Eijaz!

Originally posted by nureat01

The music is all from an old Punjabi pop song.....'saadi gali'....I'm forgetting who it's by now but it's damn catchy and I've always loved it....really brightened up the trailer as well....

Movie does look pretty out of the box.....definitely no delicate darling heroine here....lol.....just that Kangana's dialogue delivery needs to get a little clearer......Madhavan's adorable as always.....an interesting oddball pair....and the rest of the madcap cast of characters look amusing too.....I did a double take when I saw Eijaz as the sardar....haha....really hadn't expected that.....the last dialogue was funny...."pacemakers dil ki dhadkan badhaate hain"...."Woh kaam toh main bhi kar leti hoon"LOL.....I like the way she calls him "Sharma ji"LOL

Chalo let's see if the movie turns out to be good.

Yeah, I looked it up on YT after the name was mentioned here, it's by Lehmber Hussainpuri...catchyyyy song, indeed! I was surprised with Eijaz too...he seemed to have big aspirations re: making it big in Bollywood, and I wasn't expecting that he would do supporting roles, but good for him that he's not making that a barrier! If he has a memorable enough role, it'll do wonders and pave way for more work. 

As for the content of the trailer...yeah, it looks pretty typical with the rom-com, merry-making vibe to it, but same was the case with BBB. All stories are generally of the same framework...it's actually the treatment and execution that puts a different twist on it and freshness in that is what strikes gold with the audience. This movie has potential because of the few unconventional-looking things about it within a familiar setting...if the script is good enough, it'll probably do well regardless of all the other factors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
LOL i was just about to post this

I can't WAIT for this movie!
Love Maddy to bits, he's a fantastic actor
i think Maddy + Kangna makes for a mad interesting couple, and they're both fantastic actors, so this should be exciting

glitters

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

As for the content of the trailer...yeah, it looks pretty typical with the rom-com, merry-making vibe to it, but same was the case with BBB. All stories are generally of the same framework...it's actually the treatment and execution that puts a different twist on it and freshness in that is what strikes gold with the audience. This movie has potential because of the few unconventional-looking things about it within a familiar setting...if the script is good enough, it'll probably do well regardless of all the other factors.

Actually this is the first time in a while now that a rom-com trailer has perked my interest....I haven't seen BBB yet so I don't know about the comparisons that are being drawn with that but this movie seems different.....yes the merry-making wedding theme is there....but that's there in many movies anyways.....it's the treatment that always makes the difference and the sense I'm getting from this trailer (which has been very well put together btw I feel....from the opening bits talking about distances to the intros of the characters and the funny one liners mixed in.....a RARE well put together trailer....most these days seem SO typicalSleepy).....is that they've given some freshness to the genre....with some unconventional things like you said....the idiosyncracies of the heroine....seem different from many previous "bubbly/mad" types.....she seems to be a new level of crazyLOL.....anyways, the trailer has me intrigued....Madhavan is deffo a huge advantage for this movie.....I find myself intrigued enough to want to watch it.

kabeeraspeaking

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged

wow thats ejaz?? looking cute

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glitters

DEEENCH IF-Dazzler
DEEENCH
DEEENCH

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
thanx
luving the song pure punjab

1 film which i will deff watch 2011
luving kangana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1ruky786