Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Theatrical Trailer (Tanu Weds Manu) (Page 4)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Its good to see Kangana trying to do something different from her usual, but unfortunately the theme is very been there and done that... after BBB this also a bit of an overdose over the whole OTT shaadi theme... I dunno whats happening to me.. i am not liking cheerful themes and neither depressing or dark themes.. i think i am finally getting over bollywood.. nothing is exciting me anymore.

same here. Bollywood really needs to step up it up. It's like every film looks similar these days. I get the vibe of BBB and Jab We Met from this film. Originality and creativity is lacking in bollywood right now.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 24 December 2010 at 7:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

funny!  madhavan is adorable

plus i love how they used sadi gali, haha that song is awesome!

Edited by mz.jess - 24 December 2010 at 7:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyfiedKatalicious

qwertyfied Goldie
qwertyfied
qwertyfied

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
The movie does look like great fun. Loving Kangana's bindaas kudi act...thanks for sharing Big smile

glitters

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Its good to see Kangana trying to do something different from her usual, but unfortunately the theme is very been there and done that... after BBB this also a bit of an overdose over the whole OTT shaadi theme... I dunno whats happening to me.. i am not liking cheerful themes and neither depressing or dark themes.. i think i am finally getting over bollywood.. nothing is exciting me anymore.

same here. Bollywood really needs to step up it up. It's like every film looks similar these days. I get the vibe of BBB and Jab We Met from this film. Originality and creativity is lacking in bollywood right now.

It is also reminding me of Aamna and Aftab's allu chat.. RDB's music... is also there with Saddi gali.. I don't get it.. the lady says that altho she is born in delhi but her sanskaars are from UP.. so what was the need of putting punjabi music in the background.. i think the whole punjabiness in some movies.. is getting boring now.. no offense.. why couldn't they put some bhojpuri music or something else in the background..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lensahunte08

It is also reminding me of Aamna and Aftab's allu chat.. RDB's music... is also there with Saddi gali.. I don't get it.. the lady says that altho she is born in delhi but her sanskaars are from UP.. so what was the need of putting punjabi music in the background.. i think the whole punjabiness in some movies.. is getting boring now.. no offense.. why couldn't they put some bhojpuri music or something else in the background..

bold part....exactly. I was confused about that part in the promo too. Her character is very confusing because of that.  I haven't watched Allu chat.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 24 December 2010 at 8:55pm
anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
TFS. This jodi looks interesting Big smile.  Looking forward to it. LOL
perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Interesting promo .. ! looking forward to see Kangna in a different avtaar .
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

The music sounds great! Madhavan's movies always have this unpretentious earthiness to them, and this one looks promising too. Eijaz Khan as the sardar was unexpected and surprising...interesting! Here's hoping the movie has a good script, will definitely look out for it.

The music is all from an old Punjabi pop song.....'saadi gali'....I'm forgetting who it's by now but it's damn catchy and I've always loved it....really brightened up the trailer as well....

Movie does look pretty out of the box.....definitely no delicate darling heroine here....lol.....just that Kangana's dialogue delivery needs to get a little clearer......Madhavan's adorable as always.....an interesting oddball pair....and the rest of the madcap cast of characters look amusing too.....I did a double take when I saw Eijaz as the sardar....haha....really hadn't expected that.....the last dialogue was funny...."pacemakers dil ki dhadkan badhaate hain"...."Woh kaam toh main bhi kar leti hoon"LOL.....I like the way she calls him "Sharma ji"LOL

Chalo let's see if the movie turns out to be good.

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top