Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena bullied (Page 2)

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara41

i don't understand y they add pakistanis in reality shows if pakistanis could never win there we have seen it in past reality shows even deserving winners don't win because they are pakistanis i would be happy if veena leaves today otherwise bigg boss will think some new thing to insult her for sure Dead

Why would you bring nationality into such things?....Many indian nationals have been evicted before her.......or do you want her to win only because you expect a bias towards making foreign nationals win irrespective of their conduct on the show?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.hidefire_gunChingaari

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadi1

Bigboss biased
No professional standards in India veena Been a victim bullied by shweta dolly and all
When shilpa was bullied here in UK we all supported her cos that was all wrong but veena got no support but Been victimised

u wrote  very funny , veena was bullied by shweta n dolly , if btw she was bullied by someone  , u  should  understand dt she was buliied for her nasty works  which nobody used to like   in home...  about shilpa , she wasbetter 100 times dn ds jaahil aurat, so everyone came ahead  to support her ......
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
what do u mean she was bullied???
locopoco Groupbie
locopoco
locopoco

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

i don't understand y they add pakistanis in reality shows if pakistanis could never win there we have seen it in past reality shows even deserving winners don't win because they are pakistanis i would be happy if veena leaves today otherwise bigg boss will think some new thing to insult her for sure Dead

Why would you bring nationality into such things?....Many indian nationals have been evicted before her.......or do you want her to win only because you expect a bias towards making foreign nationals win irrespective of their conduct on the show?
Don't understand why ppl bring up such topics without doing research. On Great India Laughter Challenge, I think in season 2, the winner was a paki.

The bottom line is only deserving candidates win. It has nth to do with nationality

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha_chicagohpppppRasnyfire_gun

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadi1

Bigboss biased
No professional standards in India veena Been a victim bullied by shweta dolly and all
When shilpa was bullied here in UK we all supported her cos that was all wrong but veena got no support but Been victimised

Really..... When..??????? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Really..... When..??????? 
LOLLOLLOL even i wonder the sameLOLLOLLOL
AbhishekChaurey Groupbie
AbhishekChaurey
AbhishekChaurey

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by AbhishekChaurey

bcoz shilpa is not cheap like veena
she was dignified and humble in that show

every one gets what he/she deserves

you mean to say if you find someone cheap you get a right to bully him... Dead
just becoz u dont like her... doesnt mean she deserved that attitude....
i agree with the tm... that towards the end everyone was trying to bully her... why else would khali want to eat thru her hands

why are you are giving poor logic like veena
she deserves that attitude because she earned that
wjth her cheap activities  its not the matter of likes and dislikes
its simple reaction on her acts and behavior
and people are adding nationality issues and other stupid things in to this
all veena fans really follow her  seriously

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

True , the kind of show Bigg Boss is, its pretty much clear that most respectable people who are in better part of their career would even wanna join this crap show, where you can be dishonored for life. This show cannot be called a launch vehicle, whoever participated in this show have gotten screwed either way or weren't get noticed at all, anyway a bad career move people should refrain themselves from this show or their leftover image will be tarnished.

Edited by bade34 - 24 December 2010 at 1:03pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index