Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Why try to predict the end so soon?? (Page 2)

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Originally posted by arpitmj

Hey guys i think new entry in show is only to taught her a lesson. That guy is going to use her and after that dump her. Then she realise what life is.
Yeah i think so Manjari and dat guy lookes kinda cute while dancing though!
well i think there's no new entry 
manjari is just dreaming and the boy will be ajay 
maybe
what do u think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_aakshu

Originally posted by Whitestallion

Originally posted by arpitmj

Hey guys i think new entry in show is only to taught her a lesson. That guy is going to use her and after that dump her. Then she realise what life is.
Yeah i think so Manjari and dat guy lookes kinda cute while dancing though!
well i think there's no new entry 
manjari is just dreaming and the boy will be ajay 
maybe
what do u think?
No dear.. There will be a new entry, it is confirmed.. And that new entry is too supposed to be the male lead.. He was supposed to enter before like when the show started but then due to certain circumstances and changes, he is entering now.. But it is confirmed that he is there for real.. And I'm pretty sure he's gonna rock as ive seen him act before too!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Whitestallion]Ajay cant just transform frm wat he's now to mature and sensible Akshay i think if we expect dat we r expecting too much too soonWho's Manjari's life partner gonna b?Its too soon to answer this question cuz this show's just taken off and characters r going to evolve further with new experiences!![/QUOTE] I soo agree by this sentence!! Ajay needs time to develop guys!! And about Manjari landing with whom we are not sure either!! But I guess Akshay ka chapter toh nearly khatam hogya coz of the friday and saturday episodes!! So I think now its between Ajay and Ranbir.. Although Im confused as to who I want Manjari to land up with either Ajay or Ranbir, but I guess Im gonna wait for the show to move on and then decide!! Big smile
Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

[QUOTE=Whitestallion]Ajay cant just transform frm wat he's now to mature and sensible Akshay i think if we expect dat we r expecting too much too soonWho's Manjari's life partner gonna b?Its too soon to answer this question cuz this show's just taken off and characters r going to evolve further with new experiences!![/QUOTE] I soo agree by this sentence!! Ajay needs time to develop guys!! And about Manjari landing with whom we are not sure either!! But I guess Akshay ka chapter toh nearly khatam hogya coz of the friday and saturday episodes!! So I think now its between Ajay and Ranbir.. Although Im confused as to who I want Manjari to land up with either Ajay or Ranbir, but I guess Im gonna wait for the show to move on and then decide!! Big smile
Hey but its comfirmed Manjari's gonna fall in luv wid that new guy!!

WooHooHaha21

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionchucklebuddy

ram92 IF-Dazzler
ram92
ram92

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
i agree. Manjri needs to be taught a lesson. And i agree with topic starter that ajay needs more time. So its to early to come upon a decision.

Whitestallion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index