Why try to predict the end so soon??

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey im confused about one thing.....People say ajay's character doesn't match up wid Manjari's cuz he's immature,weird,ignorant,expressionless etc etc but then wat about Manjari,right now she's just as immature and ignorant not to mention over confident and too full of herself!!Then how come Akshay matches her??If we r looking for matches here then akshay definitely doesn't go along wid Manjari's character Akshay thinks Manjari is perfect in everything she does or say but thats not true Manjari needs to b shown her faults Akshay just goes along wid her on everything i just dont feel he does dat right and as Akshay is Manjari's childhood friend it's quite natural he'd be caring and protectice towards her especially when he loves her but Ajay's just come and until Manjari came along Ajay wanted to keep away frm ppl I guess dats why he's immature but maturity comes with experience right?Ajay cant just transform frm wat he's now to mature and sensible Akshay i think if we expect dat we r expecting too much too soonWho's Manjari's life partner gonna b?Its too soon to answer this question cuz this show's just taken off and characters r going to evolve further with new experiences!!As for Yashdeep's acting it's going to take time for him to settle in his acting career but lets hope things improve....
Thats my personal views....Feel free to say if anyone thinks im wrong!!
Cheers๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah i totally agree with u. We cant predict anything so soon. And if we talk about perfect pairs then its undoubtedly akshay-pooja and ajay-manjari. Its akshay fault that he feels whatever manjari do is right. I always see am pair like made for each other pair. The am pair needs some time for their relation. Good topic lil.
Originally posted by arpitmj

Yeah i totally agree with u. We cant predict anything so soon. And if we talk about perfect pairs then its undoubtedly akshay-pooja and ajay-manjari. Its akshay fault that he feels whatever manjari do is right. I always see am pair like made for each other pair. The am pair needs some time for their relation. Good topic lil.
Thanks for getting my point of view!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maybe u r right 
but i think manjari does'nt deserve any of them
because she only know's how to play wid people's feeling's.
Originally posted by princess_aakshu

maybe u r right 
Exactly she needs to b taught a lesson first about life:)

maybe u r right 
She's playing with both Akshay and ajay's feelings thats why i dont like her!!
Edited by Whitestallion - 13 years ago
Hey guys i think new entry in show is only to taught her a lesson. That guy is going to use her and after that dump her. Then she realise what life is.
Originally posted by arpitmj

Hey guys i think new entry in show is only to taught her a lesson. That guy is going to use her and after that dump her. Then she realise what life is.
Yeah i think so Manjari and dat guy lookes kinda cute while dancing though!
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Yeah i think so Manjari and dat guy lookes kinda cute while dancing though!
well i think there's no new entry 
manjari is just dreaming and the boy will be ajay 
maybe
what do u think?

well i think there's no new entry 
manjari is just dreaming and the boy will be ajay 
maybe
what do u think?
No dear.. There will be a new entry, it is confirmed.. And that new entry is too supposed to be the male lead.. He was supposed to enter before like when the show started but then due to certain circumstances and changes, he is entering now.. But it is confirmed that he is there for real.. And I'm pretty sure he's gonna rock as ive seen him act before too!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ