Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**Sona SendOff Party-Post your Messages** (Page 9)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Yaar Tum log Basanti kay saath aisa maat karna, she would get standing ovation from the Kyshaps, they will think of her as a DEVI sent from UPAR say to save Suhana and Ishaan,s MAIRRAGE which was in SAMBUSH, all this reminds me of GEORGE BUSH who went to IRAQ to SAVE THEM from WMDLOLLOL

Koi Kyshaps ko bataye kai kai Suhana and Ishaan was doing all fine on there own until madam Sona came, CV would have done a sasta and  azmaya hua Nuskha( prescription), bus kisi din BIJLI CHAMAKTEE aur sab kuch theek ho jaataWinkLOLEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergilSinha18111192Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Yaar Tum log Basanti kay saath aisa maat karna, she would get standing ovation from the Kyshaps, they will think of her as a DEVI sent from UPAR say to save Suhana and Ishaan,s MAIRRAGE which was in SAMBUSH, all this reminds me of GEORGE BUSH who went to IRAQ to SAVE THEM from WMDLOLLOL

Koi Kyshaps ko bataye kai kai Suhana and Ishaan was doing all fine on there own until madam Sona came, CV would have done a sasta and  azmaya hua Nuskha( prescription), bus kisi din BIJLI CHAMAKTEE aur sab kuch theek ho jaataWinkLOLEmbarrassed

seema ji i really want CV should change the track here..............and would be more than happy to see suhana living in her dad's house for a bit longer in  typical starplus styleWink...............ishaan ko bhi toh suhana ki kimat ka aihsas hona chiye.......................aur yeh sona humari suhana ko rula kar kasyap's ka medal bhi lelegi................yeh nainsafi nahi chalegiAngryLOL

Edited by 111192 - 29 December 2010 at 5:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by venture

seema ji i really want CV should change the track here..............and would be more than happy to see suhana living in her dad's house for a bit longer in  typical starplus styleWink...............ishaan ko bhi toh suhana ki kimat ka aihsas hona chiye.......................aur yeh sona humari suhana ko rula kar kasyap's ka medal bhi lelegi................yeh nainsafi nahi chalegiAngryLOL

True True. Sona ye sab kar payee kyu ki Ishan pagal ho  ke  " Sona "  " Sona " kar raha tha. BM ko wo nahi dikhaee de ta tha? Abhi Suhana ki kimat hi kya hain? AAre dikhai nahi deti to kya kisi bhi kawari ladki saath disco jaye ga kya. Aur kisi bhi kshayap ko problem hi nahi hain unke bete ko ek kawari ladaki chipki huii hain uski biwi nahi. pure namune bhare hain. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...

We are fast approaching the day of our grand sona sendoff party!!!

We have received a lot of things tat we can use during the party...recipes and dishes...
and ingredients too like tomatoes...

now lets prepare a big parting gift...

i am posting here a big box....
post in all those things that u want sona to take from Kashyaps and us...

got it...i will keep updating this post...with the names of all those things...
Lets see what "gifts" we all want sona to take and go...

Alright guys??

Fill the box guys first...
after this we will have messages and dedication segment....

List of Gifts

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Guys firstly we need to thank her for unifying our jodi and then giving her farewell and then send her to US.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@rubas...thank u suhana will tell na....

ok guys...my first gift into box....will be the

Khataara....WinkWinkWink

it has created a lot of problems and hence i want it to go with sonali...what say guys???
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubas...thank u suhana will tell na....

ok guys...my first gift into box....will be the

Khataara....WinkWinkWink

it has created a lot of problems and hence i want it to go with sonali...what say guys???

Nahi yaar yeh to hamara ishu and sahanu ke pyar ki nishani hai...............so yeh nhi  jana chahiya

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
@rubas...OMG!!!
u dont want sona to go???
arey yar...she has to go...or else we cant trust ishaan yar...
whatever it is...i understand she has come for sushaan....bt it is time for her to go...she has made poor suhana cry a lot and ishaan to ignore her...

we dont want to chase and her send her off..
we are arranging a party thats it...for the past few months with the entry of sona..we and suhana and ishaan has changed a lot..we want to get back to what we are...

Sinha18

Go to top