Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**Sona SendOff Party-Post your Messages** (Page 2)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Add Himanshu in the list as well with renu, as he is latooo over Hunar!!! we are expecting a beautiful good buy song /poem from Himanshu for his beloved Sonali/Hunar.LOL

seema ji........................... himanshu ,shweta aur shounak kaya kam the jo aap bhi mujhe sona ke nam se chidane lage...................hey bhagwan yeh din dikhane se phele sona ko utha ku nahi layeteLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Add Himanshu in the list as well with renu, as he is latooo over Hunar!!! we are expecting a beautiful good buy song /poem from Himanshu for his beloved Sonali/Hunar.LOL

seema ji........................... himanshu ,shweta aur shounak kaya kam the jo aap bhi mujhe sona ke nam se chidane lage...................hey bhagwan yeh din dikhane se phele sona ko utha ku nahi layeteLOLLOLLOL
Sona ko hum utha he rahay thay tumhara aur Himashu ka khayal aa gaya to chod diya!!!LOLLOL

Sinha18111192Shwets1502

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Aila... Santa aaye.. aur Christmas ka sabse awesome Tohfaa..Tohfaa Tohfaa.. laaye..!!

Yippeeeeeeeeee..... SONA darling... leaving.. DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing  *Tanu celebrates trying Cha Cha and Broadway Jazz ala Ragipie...but is told off by Sheems to keep her KNiece straight* Cry ... nevertheless.. partaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

'Hunar.. jao ..apna Hunar...Karol baug mein dikhao...'

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 December 2010 at 12:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Keenu.GYusBeeShwets1502

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
So next week by Tuesday she will be out .......................let the hearts beat let the love season begin ...........................

Sinha18YusBeeShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Pooja jee, where were you, nice to see you partner!!! arai Tuesday nahi, according to my calculations it would be Tuesday week meaning around 3rd or 4th January we would have probably the last darshan of her ROYAL HYPERNESS Sonali jee!!! so far my timings are not bad as what ever I predicted its going accordingly , smoothly , slowly and steadily.
SGP we love you no matter how much grief and tension you give us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Sinha18111192YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Pooja jee, where were you, nice to see you partner!!! arai Tuesday nahi, according to my calculations it would be Tuesday week meaning around 3rd or 4th January we would have probably the last darshan of her ROYAL HYPERNESS Sonali jee!!! so far my timings are not bad as what ever I predicted its going accordingly , smoothly , slowly and steadily.
SGP we love you no matter how much grief and tension you give us.

I think so too. I don't think she's leaving this soon UNFORTUNATELY. As per OBS we still have to see the day when Suhana makes tea for everyone and the Bhabhis to show concern over Suhana's glum face and after that.....the disco track.....I do hope that they change and modify the track or replace it completely. I hated seeing this in OBS. I also really hope that Ishaan doesn't become as inconsiderate and as insensitive as the OBS Ishaan during the same track. The way Ishaan spoke to Lolita was very hurtful. I do hope they do things a better way in SGP.

Please please let us have some sunshine...there's been a lot of rain and the storm is yet to come........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--111192YusBeeShwets1502

Go to top