**Sona SendOff Party-Post your Messages** - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
He Bhagwan!!!SOna ko thappad mila..aur mein uske dard ko dekh nahin sakta..Kya anarth ho rahga hai Sona ke saath😭😭😭..Plz Sona...tumhari[aur hamari]bhalai ke liye US chali jao...Me got a deal for you too

Jaldi jaoo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Aur apne Ishaan ko bhi le jao..me havejust one song for Ishaan...[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxzIcOw3ExI[/YOUTUBE]

Loooooooooser kahin ka!And imagine Deepkia as Suhana in the song!πŸ˜†
Shounak you will get it big time from Ishaan and Sonali,s fan , they are very angry!!!!!
I ahve enjoyed though!!!
I will simply wish best wishes to Sona.... πŸ˜Š
I don't think anything else will make any difference... πŸ˜‰
Shounak : I know :( We will fight for Sona's right! Nahi chalega yeh sab drama, chali jao Sona US wapas..We love you a lot..We cannot see you suffering like this. πŸ₯Ί

HUUHHAHAHAHA. 😈
Wow a Sona SendOff party is awesome. 

yaar yeh abhi tak gayi ke nahi?

slap episode aired tonight in US....hehehe even though I like her I felt that she deserved it...Go Tubelight GOπŸ₯³
Sona...now you know that your truth will be revealed and you will get medal and praises from everyone...then why cant you sit in a place and watch the show...why going in middle and hearing things from others and making them to regret and feel guilty when the truth is known...

lol shwets it prolly cauz she wanna her fans to get a glimpse of her in every single episode! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Sona...now you know that your truth will be revealed and you will get medal and praises from everyone...then why cant you sit in a place and watch the show...why going in middle and hearing things from others and making them to regret and feel guilty when the truth is known...

Because Enjoys being Evil ......πŸ˜†   Actually no one said anything to her which she didn't deserve.... My POV . She should not be btw husband & wife official or not ... After putting her BFF and his wife through so much she deserves to be hurt, than she'll realize how much  she has hurt others.😳
I think guys the truth is that no body agreed to do this role, so when Hunar heard about it, she said she would do it IF she stays way LONGER then necessary and then she wanted more PRAISE from the family then Suhana , she wanted more interaction with Ishaan then Suhana, she wanted more concerns shown by Badi Maa and Dadaji then Suhana, she wanted more pampering from Rano, she didnt care about the other ladies of the house, and at the end of her role she wanted a HUGE , GRAND, OTT standing ovation, bowing down with gratitude from SUHANA, SUHANA,S DAD, and the rest of the family . So CV are just fulfilling there promise.

NOTE: Please dont take it serious, appologies to Hunar,s fan and SSA( Sonali Support Association) its is all fiction any resemblance to the caharcter is just by chance, the writter would not take any responsibility>