India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

DIVYA - the elder Sister = RAGINI - the elder Sist

Mahima9 Groupbie
Mahima9
Mahima9

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
SmileHi Everyone I am new here my Name is Nisha & I am a very Big Fan of ranvir and raigni and i see CCBM only just because of Viren & i am coming on that forum to discuss my personel opinions with all of you guess so that i know how much my thinking is correct I just want to say that what Rajan Sir had any problem with Elder daughter or sister..............i am asking these type of question just becuase of the story line of both the  serials like CCBM and Bidai only the elder sister has the nagetive thought always why..............i know everyone have a nagetive thought about Divya but how............if i am there i also want to know that question which Divya want to find out why Rajan Sir always has problem with elder ones why

please do your comments respectively
Yours NishaClap anywys nice to meeting this forum 

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Hii Dear me2 lovedd Ragvir n still do .I m their crazyy fan . Welcome 2 d forum.  

I don't thnk ragini should b compared 2 Divya .ragini was nt selfish dear ,Infact she 2 was selfless gal who showerd her all love on Sadhna since her childhood She had a immense faith on sadhna Yes there was rift b/w 2 sisters but there i thnk d fault was of sadhna ( don't take me wrong) but whtever sadhna did at tht time ws wrong frm my side . She didn't thnk abt her own dever who was no less then bro , who did so much for her n her husband .She didn't thnk abt RAgini who was pregnant at tht time, she needed Ranvir at tht time d most but sadhna neglected all tht just becoz of tht silly so called truth .So frm my side RAgini was never evr at fault .I don't know why ragini was bashed at tht time ? Yes she thought abt her husband but don't u thnk wht happened wid her it was impossible for her nt 2 thnk abt Ranvir ?

where as Divya doesn't trust her own sis Nivi . She is a dumb n selfish girl . ya she loves her sis but when it comes 2 her she doesn't care abt any1 whereas ragini always thought abt sadhna .It was ragini who took saalekh 2 her HM wid ranvir .Although it was Alekh's zid but whch wife would want 2 take her sis n her jija 2 come wid them 2 their HM ? She left her house at d time of mystry track when ranvir was intentionally neglecting her .She didn't tell 2 sadhna also tht means she wanted d hapines of sadhna n her jijaji . but when she came 2know d truth She joined Ranvir 2 solve d mystry .Not even for a single sec also she thought ki why ranvir neglected me for sadhna n alekh ? So tht means ki She always lovedd her sis .

n wht 2 tell abt tht horrible incident when she comes 2 know abt Sadhna's death .She just brokes down .Infact her soul meets wid Sadhna's soul .So all dis thngs prove tht Ragini always lovedd sadhna more then herself .

n i thnk u got my point wht i want 2 tell u . Sorry for d longg post lol

Edited by sushmitadutta - 24 December 2010 at 6:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NiVu-mjht1aashiluvskinnyzarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
completely agree with u moni....divya cant b compared to ragini....ragini was selfless n had unconditional love for sadhna...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Mahima9 Groupbie
Mahima9
Mahima9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Hi frds h r u?

Yeah i also totally agree with both of you gues but i am posting this topic just because of that every serial is coping the story line of Bidai.................its ok because Bidai is a hit show so that's obvious but not in a positive way they use this in a negative way with elder sisters they creat elder sister is more selfish and rude and thats really hurts me  Cry in my home they compair all elder sister with Ragini and i feel very upset that's way i am posting this topic so i am 100ry someone hurt with my topic be happy yaar now i am happy because i thought if we know RaginiStar is the best "toh duniya jalti hai toh jalne do" kyou hai na be happy and keep rocking guessSmile

Bye Take care yours Lovely NishaLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top