Arjun to leave Singhania's forever - TB article

Posted: 13 years ago
This is certainly an unexpected twist...Lets see when Arohi will meltπŸ˜”
Well all I wanna say is why arjun is going to do like that? Why on earth does he leave his adopted parents for arohi? THough his adopted father is a don or something like that his father has given him everything to him. Anyways who in these days accept changed people? Nope none.If they come to know the past definitely people donot accept. Even if u try to learn from mistakes u will not be given a second chance. People think you as the same old person.

I am confused why no earth arjun has aken this step. Lets see what happens

i.m so proud of him. it.ll be very interesting 2 see arjun like a good guy. can.t wait
well i guess either its Rashi's wish that Arjun leaves the Singhanias for Arohi n since he has already promised ..he wouldnt b able to deny or i guess sumthin happens dat RPS will challenge him or sumthin dat he cannot do anythin without the sername..or that he can hav his own identity if not for Singhanias..

but i will miss Arjun Singhania...dis change soo soon...πŸ˜” wish Arohi accepted him as he is..that would b more intense but now...sigh!! lets see..
thanx Pooja...πŸ˜ƒ

i also agree wid u shibz....it is abit too early for this...and yhh if arohi wud have loved the Don arjun...den the storyline wud have been more diff and intense..☺️...lets jus see what happenes after this...arjun is guna compromise yet again in KMH......AS is soo sweet though...and looks like this will b Rashi's wish...as arjun has already promised her...😳
I hope its nt like Season1's mumbai track..............
Poor Arjun he will have to sacrifise evrything for a girl who is not ready to listen to him.............
wow when I saw todays episode i was like..
arjun singhania..he si so like old arjun..falling for him so badly..
loved last part when arjun was getting nice thrashing from rajveer and wht he did was to look at arohi..
loving kitani 2
thank uuu
cantw aittt.. he gonna get a jobbb ..lol

omgg what ifff.. wit goe sliek white collaarr..it woudl be awesomee..lol