*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 98)

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
OMG mujhe kitna kuch kehna hai...
I have missed everything here...kitne din ho gaye
So I will keep spaming here dont mind haan !!LOL

My crush over Sushita was from the start of the show...and the sbs/sbb segments were the driving force...I loved them more and more each segment...
Another thing was they were best as a dancing couple for me...I love dancing and same is with my favs...
I still dream of dancing le le maza le...with sushant Blushing mera dream hai yaar LOL

My crush is known to my family coz I use to keep gushing blushing whenever I see Sushita on screen...and my bro keeps staring at me...kay zala hela ROFL I cant keep eyes of them...
That aint a secret coz after IF I became more friendly to computers...only my bro dont like my crush for them, he tells I forget everything when I see them...

Only my best friend and my lab partner knows my crush for sushita...coz I keep bugging him did you see their performance ? and he is...yeah ErmmROFL

Each day after clg I use to run for my pc...to catch any news of them...those were the days...I miss them very much...

I use to collect each and every paper article of Sushita... and last year I pasted all these articles and mailed it to SBS on Anki''s birthday but duffer people didnt show my greetingAngryCry
All my pics were lost...

@ omana, what does MIA mean? yep busy with exams, touring...LOL
OMG mujhe dewy ke darshan huye?Shocked

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shifali339citrusyjohncena2003vishwapdhahiLoveSushAnkishootingstar27stefanandrelunzaGuggu_MintysuanTanyaz

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

OMG mujhe kitna kuch kehna hai...
I have missed everything here...kitne din ho gaye
So I will keep spaming here dont mind haan !!LOL

My crush over Sushita was from the start of the show...and the sbs/sbb segments were the driving force...I loved them more and more each segment...
Another thing was they were best as a dancing couple for me...I love dancing and same is with my favs...
I still dream of dancing le le maza le...with sushantBlushingmera dream hai yaarLOL

My crush is known to my family coz I use to keep gushing blushing whenever I see Sushita on screen...and my bro keeps staring at me...kay zala helaROFLI cant keep eyes of them...
That aint a secret coz after IF I became more friendly to computers...only my bro dont like my crush for them, he tells I forget everything when I see them...

Only my best friend and my lab partner knows my crush for sushita...coz I keep bugging him did you see their performance ? and he is...yeahErmmROFL

Each day after clg I use to run for my pc...to catch any news of them...those were the days...I miss them very much...

I use to collect each and every paper article of Sushita... and last year I pasted all thesearticlesand mailed it to SBS on Anki''s birthday but duffer people didnt show my greetingAngryCry
All my pics were lost...

@ omana, what does MIA mean? yep busy with exams, touring...LOL
OMG mujhe dewy ke darshan huye?Shocked

same with me and my brother keeps telling hila ved laglay re baba I keep showing my friends videos and their pics from my phone jabardasti even if they have a zero interest. ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyjohncena2003LoveSushAnkistefanandreshootingstar27suanlunza..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
heya ashu Big smile
kahaani ghar ghar kii LOL...I have sushita pics in my folder and Sushant's avis of dance as my cell's wallpapers...hehe... thanks fr keeping us updated !!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Guggu_Mintysuan

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
]LOL
Originally posted by ashunaik94s

Yeah lunza i will try my best.
EAST OR THE WEST MY ASH DARLING IS THE BESTClapash i think u become GREAT MAGICIANThumbs Upi m totally surprised to see ur pic KHAZANA frm where u collect sushita pic and show us those loveliest picShockedthis time i m sure u will get anyone and give us some sushita PRIVATE picEmbarrassedand ash upload the information about sush what ur freind supposed to tell u[secret facts of sushEmbarrassed]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sushita30LoveSushAnkishootingstar27stefanandreGuggu_Minty..Sonii..

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Sushant and Ankita performed at HYATT Hotel in Kolkata on October 19.

Anki wore a read dress she was looking mindblowing. She performed on ranjha ranjha. She was fabulous. Don't know about sushant on what song he performed. Also don't know did they performed together or not.
The guy told ankita is just amazing, very nice and beautiful. Sushant is dashing.

Credits : Sachin Shaw

Edited by ashunaik94s - 25 December 2011 at 2:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sushita30LoveSushAnkistefanandreshootingstar27suanlunza..Sonii..Tanyaz

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Here is the pic from kolkata,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushita30LoveSushAnkishootingstar27lunza

sushita30 Groupbie
sushita30
sushita30

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
ashu u r gr8 yar thanks for sharing Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
oh .. 19th december ? how nice .. they spent the day together on anki's birthday..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Go to top