Lol i will not reveal their name here, if i do they will kill me ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

omana a big big HUG for uHugu r sweetheart and lucky to met them.and bold line owoEmbarrassedDay Dreamingwhat itell u its so sweet.omana try to remember anything u missWinkbt ya DIL MANGA MORELOL

Another cute thing at least to me was Sushant was holding his coffee cup and when the BT guy introduced me to him and I just stood grinning like an idiot for a bit he asked me if I wanted coffee pointing to his cup with his million dollar smile and those adorable eyes. I don't take coffee at all and was secretly glad that although I was behaving like bumbling idiot (which I never ever  thought I would be btw) I had enough sense to say no, thank you. And when I went to Anki's dressing room all the others (Priya, Prarthana and Swati) were there, removing their make-up and chit chatting so it was pretty noisy and I was speaking rather softly so Anki turned and shushed them which I thought was sweet but someone else in the room rolled their eyesErmm

It was also sweet that after they found out I was here with my friend and her mom who was sitting slightly away as she can't stand for long (and also cuz they have zero interest in the show and was only there to make me happy) they walked over to say hello and spoke to her for a bit. I thought that was really sweet as its pretty obvious at least to me that if someone comes to the sets but are sitting near their car and not gawking at the actors and sets then they are obviously not fans but these two still made an effort to walk over and say hello. Aunty was impressed with that. Needless to say I loved them even more then Embarrassed

That's about it I guess. Sorry Poppy wish I could give you more. Memories all hazy cuz I can't believe it really happened.

Edited by shootingstar27 - 23 December 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiLoveSushAnkistefanandrelunzaGuggu_Mintysuan

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

hey omana .. thnx ... Big smile  .. did you talk to any of the other cast members ?

Apart from Sushita only Anurag Tongue He was nice as well Tongue

I spoke to the lighting dada and spotboyLOL they were very friendly and more than happy to show me around the sets. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaGuggu_Mintysuan

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Thanks for sharing Omana!!! Hug So good to hear you had such a lovely experience...actually thank god for that. Some stars are so snobby that all that love goes out of window...that didn't happen to you...lucky you...lucky us! Heart  

I was so glad that they turned out exactly like how they are in SBS/SBB off screen clips.It was such a relief Big smile Since I was tagging along wherever my friend went including movie shoots (she mixes with the TV and film circle as she moved on from TV to film industry)  I had a chance to meet a lot of celebs Ermm Most of them were just so pretentious, it was so urghhh...Wasn't interested in taking pics or anything cuz I honestly found them very blah. Only took one with an obnoxious actor because my cousin loves him.
Sushita was breath of fresh air unfortunately she is not friends with them or moves in the same circle as them Unhappy We can hope and pray that his debut with KJo although the movies would hardly be the kind he would be interested in,at least we will get insider info and can have a blast here Wink

Edited by shootingstar27 - 23 December 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiLoveSushAnkilunzaGuggu_Minty

LoveSushAnki Goldie
LoveSushAnki
LoveSushAnki

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by poas

omana a big big HUG for uHugu r sweetheart and lucky to met them.and bold line owoEmbarrassedDay Dreamingwhat itell u its so sweet.omana try to remember anything u missWinkbt ya DIL MANGA MORELOL

</div>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Another
cute thing at least to me was Sushant was holding his coffee cup and when the
BT guy introduced me to him and I just stood grinning like an idiot for a bit
he asked me if I wanted coffee pointing to his cup with his million dollar
smile and those adorable eyes. I don't take coffee at all and was secretly glad
that although I was behaving like bumbling idiot (which I never ever thought I would be btw) I had enough sense to
say no, thank you. And when I went to Anki's dressing room all the others (Priya,
Prarthana and Swati) were there, removing their make-up and chit chatting so it
was pretty noisy and I was speaking rather softly so Anki turned and shushed
them which I thought was sweet but someone else in the room rolled their eyesErmm</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">It
was also sweet that after they found out I was here with my friend and her mom who
was sitting slightly away as she can't stand for long (and also cuz they have
zero interest in the show and was only there to make me happy) they walked over
to say hello and spoke to her for a bit. I thought that was really sweet as its
pretty obvious at least to me that if someone comes to the sets but are sitting
near their car and not gawking at the actors and sets then they are obviously not
fans but these two still made an effort to walk over and say hello. Aunty was
impressed with that. Needless to say I loved them even more thenEmbarrassed</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">That's
about it I guess. Sorry Poppy wish I could give you more. Memories all hazy cuz
I can't believe it really happened.</font>

<div>

Thanq so mch fr sharing...omana...so sweet of u... m glad u got d chance to meet sushita...Smile

Sushita r awesome...d more i read abt dem or wtch dem d more i luv dem...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@omana is Sushant gonna debut with kjo kya please tell please
BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Omana so nice Thank u for sharing ur exp
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
@anshi .. no .. sushant is not debuting in kjo film.LOL.. i think omana meant it would be nice if he did .. bcuz we would be would be able to give info about sushant thru omana's friend ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Guggu_Minty

Go to top