Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 89)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

p.s/ Niki, you were one of the first few people I talked to about this so if I left something out.Please feel free to add in. 

You told something about the whole atmosphere on set- Sushant was sitting with Anurag and chatting, then later he came to Ankita, shooed Prarthana awayLOL and sat with Anki. He held her hand while reading a science magazine (I found this part so cuteEmbarrassed) . Ankita was chatting with the rest of the PR cast.

I also remember that you told Ankita held the scarf (that you gifted her) close to her and thanked you for it. (I remember this part bcos I found it very sweetEmbarrassed)

Edited by nikitagmc - 22 December 2011 at 9:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahistefanandreshootingstar27Guggu_Mintybonnefillesuanlunza

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
oops double post

Edited by ashunaik94s - 22 December 2011 at 10:16am
Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">p.s/ Niki, you were one of the first few people I talked to about this so if I left something out.Please feel free to add in.</font>

</div>

<div>
You told something about the whole atmosphere on set- Sushant was sitting with Anurag and chatting, then later he came to Ankita, shooed Prarthana awayLOL and sat with Anki.He held her hand while reading a science magazine (I found this part so cuteEmbarrassed) . Ankita was chatting with the rest of the PR cast.

I also remember that you told Ankita held the scarf (that you gifted her) close to her and thanked you for it. (I remember this part bcos I found it very sweetEmbarrassed)

awww so sweet. @Omana u forget to tell me this Cry Embarrassed

Edited by ashunaik94s - 22 December 2011 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahishootingstar27bonnefille

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

p.s/ Niki, you were one of the first few people I talked to about this so if I left something out.Please feel free to add in. 

You told something about the whole atmosphere on set- Sushant was sitting with Anurag and chatting, then later he came to Ankita, shooed Prarthana awayLOL and sat with Anki. He held her hand while reading a science magazine (I found this part so cuteEmbarrassed) . Ankita was chatting with the rest of the PR cast.

Thanks for the reminder NikiTongue Yeah I didn't talk about the atmosphere in the sets. Sushant was holding her hand , the free hand was used to hold the magazine he was reading and when he wanted to sip his coffee, he let go the magazine and picked up his mug.Never let go of Anki's handsEmbarrassed Anki was talking to the rest but occasionally was bugging him as well LOL

That was in her dressing room.The other ladies were there as well but they weren't friendly maybe cuz I was gushing over Sushita Embarrassed 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahitoothbrush13stefanandrelunzaGuggu_MintybonnefillesuannikitagmcPiyatrix

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Thanks for the reminder NikiTongue Yeah I didn't talk about the atmosphere in the sets. Sushant was holding her hand , the free hand was used to hold the magazine he was reading and when he wanted to sip his coffee, he let go the magazine and picked up his mug.Never let go of Anki's handsEmbarrassed Anki was talking to the rest but occasionally was bugging him as well LOL

That was in her dressing room.The other ladies were there as well but they weren't friendly maybe cuz I was gushing over Sushita Embarrassed 

@bold: Okay I didn't know this part.. all I can say is aww... cutiepies!Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahistefanandreshootingstar27bonnefillesuanlunza

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@ Omana Shocked u have met S-U-S-H-I-T-A  how lucky dude Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Guggu_Mintybonnefillelunza

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@ Omana - Wow!  That is so amazing how you got to meet them!  Thank you so much for sharing so many details.

@ everyone else - OMG y'all actually tell people about your love for Sushant and Ankita?  That is so cool that you can do that; I have a total poker face when it comes to them, not a single soul who knows me in reality knows about my little obsession.  LOL  Only in the virtual world where I am toothbrush13 does anyone know, and that is it.  I guess my mother knows that I prefer them over others (from JDJ and all), but so does she and I usually agree with her on these things, so it's nothing conspicuous.  What's better is that everyone finds your fangirlness cute, I would probably be in sooo much trouble for "wasting my time."  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27stefanandrebonnefillesuanlunza

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Sharon di received a Sushita link on her email and wants to share it with everyone here Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrebonnefillesuanTanyaz

Go to top