Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 77)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Lunza:

Yeah, Anki's been a model, so I guess the posing part comes very naturally to her.

And ditto about the line you said! That was such a cute line- woh mujhe kabhi bhi godh mein utha sakta hai'... there was something adorable about it cos she said 'godh'... 

Hi Nikita,
How are you? It's great to know what you look like!Smile You are so tiny but you look like a doctor for sure. I know you future patients will love you.Hug  (fb pics).

@bold...what does this mean? Divya, my translator has retired, it seems.LOL

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

@Lunza:

Yeah, Anki's been a model, so I guess the posing part comes very naturally to her.

And ditto about the line you said! That was such a cute line- woh mujhe kabhi bhi godh mein utha sakta hai'... there was something adorable about it cos she said 'godh'... 

Hi Nikita,
How are you? It's great to know what you look like!Smile You are so tiny but you look like a doctor for sure. I know you future patients will love you.Hug  (fb pics).

sharon di it means to take lap and she saying if sush wanted he can take her on his lap anytime LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

@Lunza:

Hi Nikita,
How are you? It's great to know what you look like!Smile You are so tiny but you look like a doctor for sure. I know you future patients will love you.Hug  (fb pics).LOLLOLLOLYeah I know... I have always been this way... and I can't help it.. my Mom's not given up though, she makes me eat all kinds of stuff and still has hope...LOL EDIT ADD: Oh and yeah, I forgot to say I'm fine! Hope you are well too... was going through some old Sushita segments in my spare time today.. especially the Valentines ones this year...

@bold...what does this mean? Divya, my translator has retired, it seems.LOL Here Ankita is saying-  "Sushant can take me in his lap anytime he wants."Embarrassed

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 November 2011 at 5:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suansushkita10

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

@Lunza:

Hi Nikita,

sharon di it means to take lap and she saying if sush wanted he can take her on his lap anytime LOL
LOL

Poppy,
Thanks so much. I ROFL like crazy when I read the translation. I'm still laughing.LOL
That sounds just like our Anki.LOL  How can you not like her? She is a treat indeed. I surely hope Sushant takes her up on this offer, very often.Wink Hopefully it will lead to more interesting things.Wink
suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

@Lunza:

Hi Nikita,
How are you? It's great to know what you look like!Smile You are so tiny but you look like a doctor for sure. I know you future patients will love you.Hug  (fb pics).LOLLOLLOLYeah I know... I have always been this way... and I can't help it.. my Mom's not given up though, she makes me eat all kinds of stuff and still has hope...LOL EDIT ADD: Oh and yeah, I forgot to say I'm fine! Hope you are well too... was going through some old Sushita segments in my spare time today.. especially the Valentines ones this year...

@bold...what does this mean? Divya, my translator has retired, it seems.LOL Here Ankita is saying-  "Sushant can take me in his lap anytime he wants."Embarrassed

Thanks so much Nikita. Smile
Tell your mom not to worry too much, that's just your natural make up (genes).
Enjoy it while you're young. When kids and especially the 40's hit, that's another story.
Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones who don't gain an ounce, regardless of the number of children they have, or how old they get.Smile

Re the translation, as I said earlier, that is our Anki! Just love her. I surely hope Sushant takes her up on her offer as often as he can.Wink
sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

@Lunza:

Hi Nikita,

LOL

Poppy,
Thanks so much. I ROFL like crazy when I read the translation. I'm still laughing.LOL
That sounds just like our Anki.LOL  How can you not like her? She is a treat indeed. I surely hope Sushant takes her up on this offer, very often.Wink Hopefully it will lead to more interesting things.Wink
sharon di u didnt read this interview where she said sush whenever want hug her take her on lap without her permission bt hiten hs to take perm for it.and last  epi[may b 2/3 epi before]anki didnt hugging hiten properly jst keep her head on hiten's shoulder  1hand touching hiten another jst kept her side bt if sush would b there she hug so tightelyWink

suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

[

Poppy,
sharon di u didnt read this interview where she said sush whenever want hug her take her on lap without her permission bt hiten hs to take perm for it.and last  epi[may b 2/3 epi before]anki didnt hugging hiten properly jst keep her head on hiten's shoulder  1hand touching hiten another jst kept her side bt if sush would b there she hug so tightelyWink
[/QUOTE]

No Poppy, I didn't see that interview. I read a post where someone mentioned that she said Sushant could do whatever he wanted without asking, but Hiten would have to get permission before doing certian things. I agree with her.

I know the episode you're speaking of. I too noticed that she kept one hand on his chest, held in a fist like, to provide a barrier between them. I thought that perhaps she and Sushant had watched the first hug and felt it was a bit too close (when Hiten was shown feeding Soham, after he gave Soham to Ankita to put to bed, she returned to the living room and they talked then hugged. Then, both Ankita's hands were around Hiten's back.)  She probably felt a bit uncomfortable when she watched it, therefore decided to be more reserved. I'm happy about the change. Not that I watch the show anymore, only segments like these when someone mentions them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintysushkita10

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

[
Poppy,
Thanks so much. I ROFLlike crazy when I read the translation. I'm still laughing.LOL
That sounds just like our Anki.LOL How can you not like her? She is a treat indeed. I surely hope Sushant takes her up on this offer, very often.WinkHopefully it will lead to more interesting things.Wink
sharon di u didnt read this interview where she said sush whenever want hug her take her on lap without her permission bt hiten hs to take perm for it.and last epi[may b 2/3 epi before]anki didnt hugging hiten properly jst keep her head on hiten's shoulder 1hand touching hiten another jst kept her side bt if sush would b there she hug so tightelyWink

No Poppy, I didn't see that interview. I read a post where someone mentioned that she said Sushant could do whatever he wanted without asking, but Hiten would have to get permission before doing certian things. I agree with her.
I know the episode you're speaking of. I too noticed that she kept one hand on his chest, held in a fist like, to provide a barrier between them. I thought that perhaps she and Sushant had watched the first hug and felt it was a bit too close (when Hiten was shown feeding Soham, after he gave Soham to Ankita to put to bed, she returned to the living room and they talked then hugged. Then, both Ankita's hands were around Hiten's back.) She probably felt a bit uncomfortable when shewatched it, therefore decided to be more reserved. I'm happy about the change. Not that I watch the show anymore, only segments like these when someone mentions them.
[/QUOTE] ya completely agree with every word

suan

Go to top