gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

Originally posted by gremlin.

Aap kahe aur hum na kare aisa kabhi huva hai! Tongue 

Oh pagal I never told you that you can't use the avi Tongue...that was just a way of saying that you don't have to ask from me Tongue...but you went and removed it from your sigg box...nakchari kahi ki! Tongue ROFL

As you only say you never listen to what I say what is use of saying I won't from now on sorry ji for troubling you. Embarrassed You never watch or do which I say nor you even bother to PM us  PM you? as in Pooja Mishra you? Confused how and why would I do Pooja Mishra to you?! Confused Tongue okay bad joke! ROFL

It was Joke I didn't get until you wrote it. Sleepy LOL

Ab apka sense of humour itna sada hua hai tu main kya keron? Sleepy Sleepy Tongue

Aur kya kehrahi thi aap that no I'm no taunting you? please rehne do huh...that sorry ji for troubling you and you never listen to me is like your trademark taunts to me... TongueROFL

so it's ok ji.. Tongue *and no I'm not taunting you*. Waise I never said you should watch Rockstar what I said was movies like Rockstar i.e crap movies which most of BW movies are. LOL Sleepy

Oh-uh, someone's angry with me..Tongue (chalo acha hai jaan chuti Party  Day Dreaming Approve Tongue ROFL )...I mean kya ap mere se naraz hai Nisha ji? Embarrassed Ouch Unhappy Cry

Why will I be naraz with you? Waise does it matter to you no na. Tongue LOL

Actually when I wrote this I was super pissed because I saw crap movie like Rockstar and was thinking to post review in BW forum and in that forum people are praising and praising it. Sleepy I mean telling it a movie with soul,mole and all. Dead Some toh are even saying only intelligent people can understand movie like that. Ouch Thank god I'm not intelligent like that. LOL How can people defend EMA is out of me it is like saying what Dev and Maya did in KANK is correct. Dead

Oh sorry that you had read this.

Nisha I didn't expect this from you...tumne mujhe itna bura samjha hai kya that you'll be angry with me and it won't even matter to me? Ouch how can you even say that? huh? I am hurt! Broken Heart of course it matters to me...alot! afterall its a matter for me to dance and jump with joy bhai then how can it not affect me? Tongue ROFL

Acha tu Rockstar ka gusa mere pe nikala jaraha tha huh Stern Smile maine kaha tha kya tumhe dekhne ko yeh movie? maine bhi toh half Bodyguard dekhi thi..maine uska gusa tumpe nikala tha kya? nahi na Stern Smile ROFL Waise what is in this movie that pissed you off so much? Tongue oh wait did you just say that this movie have a mole? Confused where? ROFL ab toh dekhni padegi...I have never seen a movie with a mole before  ROFL  jokes! Embarrassed LOL I am toh not even motivated enough to read its story toh dekhna toh dooor ki baat hai... LOL

Bollywood movies are so bleh these days and forum also really bores me now Sleepy...forum used to be fun before but now all the fan gushing going on there pakaos me big time. Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyneAreYaar

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

btw I haven't seen BB5 in many days now but that PM avi is EPIC, JiaROFL  What paagalpan is this woman doing these days...I read today's synopsis where she is saying that she is doing PRANAYAM in the bathroom for THREE HOURSROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
And Apparently Mishra spends three hours daily in the bathroom Shocked itna lamba pranayam woh bhi bathroom mein...yeh kaisa pranayam hai bhai? ConfusedROFLROFL Sky and rest were actually suspecting that she does black magic in there LOL LOL Sky even went and asked her if she is alright in there...we all are worried about you, so in the reply she told him to "GET LOST" in such a possessed voice ROFL seriously Anu you have to hear the way she said "Get Lost" it sounded so demented...Sky almost shitted in his pants. ROFL 

And did you see the way she was jiggling her butt and telling Sid to "Talk to my ass"?! ROFL I gotta say as much as it was disgusting to watch...I couldn't control but laugh at it ROFL that Chooza Sid deserved it after the way he was abusing PM's mother. Dead

Aur aj toh Mehak totally bajaoed his band...he was raging mad in anger LOL good! That maniac Sky and this chamcha of him needs to be shown their place...kuch zada hi udte rehte hai. Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Okay raise your hands, how many of you wanna kill me for talking about everything but ArMan in the ArMan ghosla? LOL

Edited by gremlin. - 16 November 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodyne

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Achaaa Toothbrush13 and mirageas so you both wanna kill me huh? toh akhir aa hi gayi dil ki baat zubaan pe. Stern Smile theek hai koi baat nahi ab nahi kerongi, you guys hm!

Edited by gremlin. - 16 November 2011 at 10:44pm
sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gremlin.

Achaaa Toothbrush13 and mirageas so you both wanna kill me huh? toh akhir aa hi gayi dil ki baat zubaan pe. Stern Smile theek hai koi baat nahi ab nahi kerongi, you guys hm!

Nauntanki baaz gremlin. ji app abhi ArMan ya fir Sushant ya Ankita ke bare baat nahi kar rahe hai. Would you like to talk something about them? Tongue LOL No special comments on pictures ji? LOL

Waise I thought you don't want to talk to me and you will be happy about it infact you party about it na. Tongue Big smile LOL

I know you will ignore this or reply some days later. LOL

Edit: See I know you soo well. LOL

Edited by mirageas - 17 November 2011 at 6:06am
Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=276488905727013&refid=8

Edited by ashunaik94s - 17 November 2011 at 1:06am
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

This should make few people happy. LOL

Some one twitted this,

rajeshmumbairaj 9 hours 43 mins ago Twitter
@Shiamakofficial with the latest heartthrob and sdipa faithful sushant ! yfrog.com/nx5hgaxj

I guess this was during Bombay times party. 

On second thoughts, this place looks more like a theatre/auditorium than a party area (notice the seats at the back?) 

Shiamak had taken some OYP auditions on 15th nov., I read it on twitter, so I did some more 'research' LOL. Rajeshmumbairaj who posted the pic was present at the OYP auditions with Shiamak and was praising him constantly saying he has a gift to spot talent. He also uploaded some more pics along with this Sushant one, at the auditions. Here they are:

He seems to be some teacher at Shiamak's institute cos 1.) he wrote SDIPA faithful Sushant 2.) He congratulated junior bachchan saying 'from all of us at #shiamaks'

So bottom line:

Sushant was present at OYP auditions, meant to select dancers for Shiamak's troupe. Hmmm.. was he a judge as well? Confused

Edited by nikitagmc - 17 November 2011 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusybonnefilleProudSushantian

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

This should make few people happy. LOL

Some one twitted this,

rajeshmumbairaj 9 hours 43 mins ago Twitter
@Shiamakofficial with the latest heartthrob and sdipa faithful sushant ! yfrog.com/nx5hgaxj

I guess this was during Bombay times party. 

Thanks alot for sharing NishaSmile
they both are looking gr8Thumbs Up & Awww Sushant & his million dollar smile loved itHeart

Go to top