India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 71)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
OMG tell me about it, Nish...the bolly forum is a pain sach mein...especially the review threads are filled with spam by phangurls who are busy gushing over all kinds of nonsense like this Rockstar movie.

btw I haven't seen BB5 in many days now but that PM avi is EPIC, JiaROFL  What paagalpan is this woman doing these days...I read today's synopsis where she is saying that she is doing PRANAYAM in the bathroom for THREE HOURSROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

OMG tell me about it, Nish...the bolly forum is a pain sach mein...especially the review threads are filled with spam by phangurls who are busy gushing over all kinds of nonsense like this Rockstar movie.

btw I haven't seen BB5 in many days now but that PM avi is EPIC, JiaROFL  What paagalpan is this woman doing these days...I read today's synopsis where she is saying that she is doing PRANAYAM in the bathroom for THREE HOURSROFL

Oh I know na seriously it is pain only especially review thread with long long post analyzing and gushing. Sleepy I really wonder if that much thought was added by Imtiaz in movie then I'm sure movie would have bearable atleast.  LOL Have you seen that movie?

Even I haven't watched BB for past few days, but PM is surely paagal now I have no doubt in it. ROFL ROFL  Such a dumb women she is. I mean she knew Sky was instigating her to fight yet she fought with Vida and Shradha, but now she is complaining about it to Pooja Bedi. LOL Such mein this girl is so dumb and now she is bathroom doing Pranayam.Confused ROFL ROFL Would love to Baba Ram Dev and Rakhi reaction on this. ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.AreYaar

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Does anyone know where this is from?

He looks so good I can't even look at the picture... it's too much for my weak heart. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

P_GopiSwati_suansensodynegremlin.nikitagmcTanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@TB : I think it's the Audelade Inagural Million Race Day at Mahalaxmi Race Course in Mumbai. It took place on November 13th 2011.

He looks tooo good! Haye! <3 

EDIT ADD:

Okay, I found the FB page of the event. It was quite a high profile event, and Bipasha Basu was posing in one of the pics, and apparently big names like Atul Kasbekar are associated as well. 

Here's the link:

Edited by nikitagmc - 14 November 2011 at 11:04am

Tanyaz

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Haye HeartDay Dreaming
He looks ...um...*sorry cant write it * LOL
But seriously , the pic is amazing Day Dreaming like you said TB too weak for my heart ...

Thanks TB for sharing it Hug

Waise i dont know but can a siggie be made by using a single picture Confused ? If yes can somebody please , please , please make it for me ...Please Stern Smile

Nikki , thanks for the information Smile 

suan

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

He looks so good I can't even look at the picture... it's too much for my weak heart. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Ok, now he is really looking good here and I'm acting like a fangirl looking at it. LOL My goodness taking break is doing wonders for him. LOL

Oh yeah this event was held today and I just found this article mentioning his name. 

Prominent personalities present at the occasion included Minisha Lamba, Sushant Singh, Karishma Tanna, Padmini Kolhapure, Hanif Hilal, Candice Pinto, Shonal Rawat, Shama Sikander, Alicia Raut, Vikram Phadnis, Suchitra Pillai, Sandhya Mridul, Suleiman Merchant, Amit Sarin, Megha Kawale, Adeeb Merchant and Shamita Singha.

http://spicystarsmumbai.blogspot.com/2011/11/spicystarsmumbais-news_14.html

suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Oh, my goodness!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Sushant withdrawal symptoms are being gravely affected by this Day Dreaming photo!
Thanks so much TB for posting.Hug
Sushant, what are you doing to us all?HeartStar
I totally agree with your comments TB. Oh my goodness, Ankita sure is a very lucky lady!

Go to top