Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 70)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

And Haila TB, you're Blueee! now its only 3-4 years more till we see you turning red! Tongue LOL

Hey Alisha, Welcome to the dysfunctional ArMan Heaven! LOL

Hi dear Jia,
I love these posts. I was laughing so much. Thanks to the bit of Hindi I've learnt from Divya, Usha, Bhalla, and others in the forum(translations), plus from watching Hindi serials and films, I was able to understand your post. Love it.ROFLROFLROFL

May I add my voice to your establishing a gallery?Smile It would be so great to see all that's Sushita, now that Arman are officially no more.Heart (Pretty please?)Smile  Hope you won't deny a fellow "addict" who is having a hard time dealing with Sushant withdrawal symptoms (@Tanya's phrase).LOLHeartHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27gremlin.

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

*headdesk*

Ay, tum logo ki kisi ne paise diye hai kya mujhe torture kerne liye? why you all are after my life? Angry kaha na no gallery toh no gallery! Stern Smile Just Spare me okay...Spareee meee!

ROFL

ROFL Is this free to use? Embarrassed LOL

Abhi not a word from anyone about a gallery okay! Angry or else I'll report you all to the Mods for being Off-topic! Stern Smile yeah me, who has a history of never even once being on-topic in the history of I-F! Cool samjhe na! Angry ROFL

Aur TB ji please ap toh rehne hi dijiye huh...your own gallery is like a bhoot bangla in which the ghosts from 18th century resides! Stern Smile 

Aur tauba tauba Nishaaa! ROFL and you say I do nautanki huh.. yeh daily soaps ke dialogues na kisi aur ko sunana cause they don't work on me! ROFL
I don't know that and all YOU NEED TO OPEN A GALLERY!!! If not I'm giving you shrap that let you see movies like Rockstar more than once in life time! Approve

Edited by mirageas - 13 November 2011 at 12:55pm

gremlin.nikitagmc

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

And Haila TB, you're Blueee! now its only 3-4 years more till we see you turning red! Tongue LOL

Hi dear Jia,
I love these posts. I was laughing so much. Thanks to the bit of Hindi I've learnt from Divya, Usha, Bhalla, and others in the forum(translations), plus from watching Hindi serials and films, I was able to understand your post. Love it.ROFLROFLROFL

May I add my voice to your establishing a gallery?Smile It would be so great to see all that's Sushita, now that Arman are officially no more.Heart (Pretty please?)Smile  Hope you won't deny a fellow "addict" who is having a hard time dealing with Sushant withdrawal symptoms (@Tanya's phrase).LOLHeartHug

LOL SD LOL Sorry, if you have a hard time understanding my posts, but thats nothing...I am sure people who can comprehend hindi easily, even they can't  understand my posts...then you are toh still learning it...ROFL infact leave them also sometimes toh even I can't understand my own posts. Ermm ROFL

And Dammit SDDD now you caught me well D'oh...if you ask me so sweetly how am I suppose to refuse? uuwian! Cry LOL honestly SD, I am not even that good...I don't know why these guys want me to open a gallery in the first place...they just like to bug me thats all! Angry but since you have asked me so sweetly...kuch toh kerna padega...I mean I'll have to do something...can't really deny something as sweet as that! Disapprove HugLOL

shootingstar27suan

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

*headdesk*

Ay, tum logo ki kisi ne paise diye hai kya mujhe torture kerne liye? why you all are after my life? Angry kaha na no gallery toh no gallery! Stern Smile Just Spare me okay...Spareee meee!

ROFL

Will my saying no stop you from using it? Stern Smile nahi na...toh pochti hi kyon ho?! Stern Smile

Abhi not a word from anyone about a gallery okay! Angry or else I'll report you all to the Mods for being Off-topic! Stern Smile yeah me, who has a history of never even once being on-topic in the history of I-F! Cool samjhe na! Angry ROFL

Aur TB ji please ap toh rehne hi dijiye huh...your own gallery is like a bhoot bangla in which the ghosts from 18th century resides! Stern Smile 

Aur tauba tauba Nishaaa! ROFL and you say I do nautanki huh.. yeh daily soaps ke dialogues na kisi aur ko sunana cause they don't work on me! ROFL
I don't know that and all YOU NEED TO OPEN A GALLERY!!! If not I'm giving you shrap that let you see movies like Rockstar more than once in life time! Approve

huh, your shrap is as bakwaas as you Sleepy...I am never gonna watch it in the first place so baar baar dekhne ka toh sawaal hi paida nahi hota! so, why don't you just try and make me watch it darling?

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

*headdesk*

ROFL

Will my saying no stop you from using it? Stern Smile nahi na...toh pochti hi kyon ho?! Stern Smile

Aap kahe aur hum na kare aisa kabhi huva hai! Tongue 

huh, your shrap is as bakwaas as you Sleepy...I am never gonna watch it in the first place so baar baar dekhne ka toh sawaal hi paida nahi hota! so, why don't you just try and make me watch it darling?

As you only say you never listen to what I say what is use of saying I won't from now on sorry ji for troubling you. Embarrassed You never watch or do which I say nor you even bother to PM us so it's ok ji.. Tongue *and no I'm not taunting you*. Waise I never said you should watch Rockstar what I said was movies like Rockstar i.e crap movies which most of BW movies are. LOL Sleepy

Edited by mirageas - 13 November 2011 at 8:30pm
gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

As you only say you never listen to what I say what is use of saying I won't from now on sorry ji for troubling you. Embarrassed You never watch or do which I say nor you even bother to PM us  PM you? as in Pooja Mishra you? Confused how and why would I do Pooja Mishra to you?! Confused Tongue okay bad joke! ROFL

so it's ok ji.. Tongue *and no I'm not taunting you*. Waise I never said you should watch Rockstar what I said was movies like Rockstar i.e crap movies which most of BW movies are. LOL Sleepy

Oh-uh, someone's angry with me..Tongue (chalo acha hai jaan chuti Party  Day Dreaming Approve Tongue ROFL )...I mean kya ap mere se naraz hai Nisha ji? Embarrassed Ouch Unhappy Cry
suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suan

Hi dear Jia,

LOL SD LOL Sorry, if you have a hard time understanding my posts, but thats nothing...I am sure people who can comprehend hindi easily, even they can't  understand my posts...then you are toh still learning it...ROFL infact leave them also sometimes toh even I can't understand my own posts. Ermm ROFL

And Dammit SDDD now you caught me well D'oh...if you ask me so sweetly how am I suppose to refuse? uuwian! Cry LOL honestly SD, I am not even that good...I don't know why these guys want me to open a gallery in the first place...they just like to bug me thats all! Angry but since you have asked me so sweetly...kuch toh kerna padega...I mean I'll have to do something...can't really deny something as sweet as that! Disapprove HugLOL

Awww Jia,
Your response was sooo sweet.Hug  Thank you and I look forward to seeing your amazing gallery.Smile You had me laughing so much while reading this reply.LOL  You're just too good, Jia!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

As you only say you never listen to what I say what is use of saying I won't from now on sorry ji for troubling you. Embarrassed You never watch or do which I say nor you even bother to PM us  PM you? as in Pooja Mishra you? Confused how and why would I do Pooja Mishra to you?! Confused Tongue okay bad joke! ROFL

It was Joke I didn't get until you wrote it. Sleepy LOL

so it's ok ji.. Tongue *and no I'm not taunting you*. Waise I never said you should watch Rockstar what I said was movies like Rockstar i.e crap movies which most of BW movies are. LOL Sleepy

Oh-uh, someone's angry with me..Tongue (chalo acha hai jaan chuti Party  Day Dreaming Approve Tongue ROFL )...I mean kya ap mere se naraz hai Nisha ji? Embarrassed Ouch Unhappy Cry

Why will I be naraz with you? Waise does it matter to you no na. Tongue LOL

Actually when I wrote this I was super pissed because I saw crap movie like Rockstar and was thinking to post review in BW forum and in that forum people are praising and praising it. Sleepy I mean telling it a movie with soul,mole and all. Dead Some toh are even saying only intelligent people can understand movie like that. Ouch Thank god I'm not intelligent like that. LOL How can people defend EMA is out of me it is like saying what Dev and Maya did in KANK is correct. Dead

Oh sorry that you had read this.

Go to top