India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 67)

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hai hai this ghosla has actually progressed!!  And that too with such a variety of people!  *khushi ke aansoo* 

LOL

Oooh what is this I read, a suggestion for Jia to open a gallery?!  I agree!  My BP definitely should open a gallery!!  That would be so wonderful, truly, and we could spam it asking for things!  Though I guess I am not one to speak, I don't even know where my gallery went...  LOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 11 November 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Originally posted by shootingstar27

Was watching this and felt like sharing LOLLOL He looks much yummier as a man Embarrassed

OMG! Sushaaant you're one ugly chick, man! ROFL ROFL Thank god that he's a man! LOL

Seriously, such a handsome man, but such an unattractive woman!  Love how the slight mustache is still there even in this get-up.  ROFL  He should do everyone (and himself) a favor and always be as manly as he wants.  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suansensodyne

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Hai hai this ghosla has actually progressed!!  And that too with such a variety of people!  *khushi ke aansoo* 

LOL

Oooh what is this I read, a suggestion for Jia to open a gallery?!  I agree!  My BP definitely should open a gallery!!  That would be so wonderful, truly, and we could spam it asking for things!  Though I guess I am not one to speak, I don't even know where my gallery went...  LOL

Swat aap or yaha Shocked LOL

Oh I agree you BP should open a gallery! Tell her na give her toothbrush kasam she might then. Tongue LOL

@Bold: That reminds someone should also update gallery. Wink Tongue LOL

Edit: Waise it is sooo nice to see these two together is events na? Both look soo nice and happy!

Edited by mirageas - 11 November 2011 at 2:13pm
sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Originally posted by mirageas

Isn't this scene where Manav and Archana talk in train after Archana gets to know that Manav have agreed to marry her? LOL Ha I love this scene the way he waves at her standing in platform was cute! LOL Oh both have changed so much for good now. LOL LOL Jia if you plan to see PR from starting then I think you will enjoy Savita nautanki when Archana was in home for 15 days and you will name Sharavani in all weird manner. LOL Waise why you do want to see all those rona-dona scenes now? Confused LOL

Oh yeah its the same scene...I found it while watching something random as usual on DM LOL I also loved the way he is waving, hesitating and gulping, like a teenager while meeting his first crush does, in that scene. LOL Sharmila Manav was the ever so adorable to watch! Day Dreaming naa I don't think I have the patience to go throw all that rona dhona now when I know they did finally got married again...and had much better days ahead LOL...when you guys I'm sure couldn't bear all that Shravani shiz when it actually happened toh apne mujhe pagal samjha hai kya that I'll ever go back and watch it? Tongue LOL but yeah I'd like to watch Savita's nautanki of that time though...its funny at times so might give it a try. LOL also I gotta admit here that I always get a little fascinated by the old PR..EmbarrassedLOL I am talking about its very initial phase...don't know why but weirdly I do! LOL

Oh yes Sharmila Manav is forever adorable!  Day Dreaming Like I had posted few pages ago where Manav is soo shy to take towel also or first day morning of Archana stay the way Manav shares tea with her haiyeee Manav was adorable those time!  Day Dreaming LOL even if you want watch I doubt you will find all links available. lol You are forever weird oh ji nothing new in it. Tongue LOL

Yayy Anu agrees that Jia ji should open gallery, but she never listens only. Oh waise Anu do you think I haven't begged,bugged this girl to open gallery? Ouch I did every thing yaar from emotional blackmail to every thing in return she did emotional attyachar and didn't open gallery waise when does she even listen to me. Confused Ouch LOL It hight time she opens if not Jia ji I'm telling you I will go on fast like Sid did. Stern Smile *Vida ki kamarbandh ki kasamApprove LOL

@bold...Never Tongue...like just now *Puts hands on her both ears* Blahblahblahblahblah...lagi raho with your lame blackmailing mujhe kuch sunayi deraha   *Laxmi ke atrocious tights aur skirts ki kasam*  ApproveROFL

How dare you ignore me huh oyeee just SPARE ME all this nakras huh! LOL Jia seriously tu meri baat nahi manegi tujhe woh pal ki kasam jab mein news,videos share ki tha kya tum mera liye itna bhi nahi kar sakti? Ouch Tujhe hamari dosti ki kasam. Embarrassed *saare saas-bahu ke baap ki serial Mihir ki kasam* Approve ROFL 

Oh yeah it is really pakaau now days faltoo mein drama and PM has to be most dumb person ever I have seen from all BB season. LOL

PM is so damn annoying now with her lame tactics to grab camera attention...she is really getting desperate now...I mean its quite apparent now that she does all that nautanki just to get footage and then starts playing the victim card...! Sleepy

Oh yes she is getting dam irritating first I use to few people treat her badly, but now she only lets people let her use and that dumb women doesn't use brain then goes crying give respect to women and all. Sleepy That Swami is just making this show more pakko.  SleepyNow a days I don't even watch reading updates make me yawn enough. Sleepy LOL

Edited by mirageas - 11 November 2011 at 2:37pm
toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
^ You NEVER leave a chance, do you?  LOL

---

I love the pics from the Bombaby Times bash, I tried to post them here but I keep getting an oversize block.  They look so perfect!  I love the smiles, and the hands, and everything really.  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks for the link, Jia! Chalo I can chori from there for now but I will still not stop insisting that you make a gallery...*PM style* You owe us a BLEDDY gallery! :PROFLROFLROFL

She better open it soon! Stern Smile Evil Smile

On topic about AM:  I always found it funny how they landed up in the mandir every second day...I used to laugh during the whole divorce track thinking what's the difference...they'll still keep running into each other in the mandir all the timeLOL

If there was ever a time I watched PR regularly, it was probably after the 1 year leap...the whole Manager Archana and mazdoor Manav storylineLOL...the beginning of Kekta using "Tum jo aaye" on them...that's the first time I ever heard the song too btw...I didn't know then that it was from a movie and I remember thinking what a lovely song and the "chaahaton ka mazaa faaslon mein nahin" line really suiting themLOL

Oh yes even I didn't knew it was from movie until I heard in radio saying it is from mata movie. LOL It suits so perfectly even now when ever I listen to song I remember these two. LOL

Waise  are we only three who think that Jia should open a gallery? Confused LOL

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

^ You NEVER leave a chance, do you?  LOL

---

I love the pics from the Bombaby Times bash, I tried to post them here but I keep getting an oversize block.  They look so perfect!  I love the smiles, and the hands, and everything really.  Day Dreaming

Noo I never leave chance aisa mauka bar bar nahi aata. Tongue LOL

Oh yes they both do look perfect!  Day Dreaming

suanProudSushantianTanyaz

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Awww Day Dreaming 

I probably sound a little creepy, but I love it when they hold hands.  There is something just so cute about it.  They do it so rarely though.  It reminds me of when they were trying to hide their hands at the Gold Awards in 2010, but they could not hide from us!  LOL

suansushkita10Tanyaz

Go to top