Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 65)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashunaik94s

for me too arman was the best after their 2nd marriage.. Their love, their simplicity their caring nature towards made me feel in heaven... They made me think of dem always at times good or bad... Simple middle class couple with only love,trust nd respect n genuiness towards eachother.. sushita made me mad dan anyone else... My family n friends really call me mad at my craziness towards them... I was never so much attached to any couple on television... Their love is divine. They r truely adorable.. N anki just treat sush as her baby.. Ahhh wat can i say more now... Wrote much...
Ashu , me too loved  them after their second marriage .Even if they were poor ,  they were adorable together .

I also loved that whole phase when Manav goes to jail and Archana fights the whole world for him ...I thought that was really romantic .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Awww...Omana Hug
Thanks a lot for those lovely pics LOL 
Gosh...I had loved that episode . Everything had suddenly turned good that time Smile 
Like everyone me too having Sushant withdrawal symptoms Ouch

shootingstar27

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
omana, suan very truely i never liked d arman after 4 yrs leap the fights,misunderstanding between them... Was this our arman? Only i liked their somewhat romance after 4 yr leap... Cvs messed with them.. I liked them before poor bt caring nd everything they had wat we wanted to see... @Tanya di yup me too liked them after 1yr leap indeed romantic..hehe
Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
ohh how come i became a senior member so early??? Shocked
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
The only thing I liked after the 4 year leap was that Manav was always happy and he was very badmaash and wanted to be naughty with Archu all the time ..It was great to see Manav so happy in life .Clap

Also the way he used to boss about Dharmesh was super cool ...Cool

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 November 2011 at 8:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiGuggu_Minty

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Moshi Moshi Anu ji *Bows* Tongue LOL 

You know it sucks that I never saw the show or ArMan when they were actually good like in the very start of the show Ouch I only started watching the show, well not the show exactly, mainly just the ArMan scenes after the one year leap I think only last year Ermm which is good in a way that I never saw the most lamest mahaanta act of theirs the Shravani phase otherwise I can only imagine what other names I would have given them other than Dhakkans LOL but still it sucks cause I never saw the show when it was actually good Unhappy like I found this scene few days back...which makes me wanna watch the show from start...I mean they look so young and good here:

And I only found this scene on my own warna mujhe tu kisi ne kabhi bataya hi nahi bhaishaap  Cry  and you all call yourselves ArMan fans gande! LOL

Oh you were finding my gallery? per meri toh gallery hai hi nahi LOL I am too lazy to have one. LOL but sure you can chori whatever you like of mine...I mean do I ever ask you before using your stuff...nahi na? Blushing so please be a besharam thief nope TEEF like me ROFL and feel free to steal whatever you like Tongue LOL

And about a special reason for me changing to gremlin LOL... toh abhi I think we all know how far I was from being an "angel" ROFL so I just changed it to gremlin as in mischief maker...suits me better nai? Evil Smile LOL

LOL you have fultoo ZNMD fever, haina?? haha...The very the well the saidsLOL

Oye you should make a gallery! I was trying to search for your RDB stuff the other day and I couldn't find it anywhere...make it easier for poor  hapless souls who want to use your creations, yaar :P...open a gallery!  Nish, TB...don't you think she should open a gallery?...

LMAO@ TEEF...Oh epic stuffLOLLOL...but the show is too pakaau these days...saare pagal.

haha gremlin suits you too but you will always be soul_angel to begin with in my mindTongueLOL

Aww@ those pics...I always liked Archana's simple look so much more...her beauty was all in her simplicity...but later on when they started piling on the makeup and giving her fancy curls waale hairdos...it just didn't feel like Archana anymore...

And yeah Sushant looked sooo young and boyish in the early days of the showLOL...baad mein bechara Shravani days mein itna dukhiyara types ban gaya LOL...seriously there was a phase when AM were just crying 24/7...the Shravani phase was quite a torture in many ways.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hgremlin.Guggu_Minty

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Was watching this and felt like sharing LOLLOL He looks much yummier as a man Embarrassed

Lol this scene wasROFL ...him enacting to be Heer. But yeah he looked fugly!

I too loved Harshad-Sushant together...the third guy never had the same bonding.

It was the scene of Preet breaking down after seeing Prem's dead body that made me a Sushant fan. I watched the show casually otherwise. 

Preet was one of the high-points of the show. His humour, naughtiness, innocence, smartness and intense love for elder brother made him really memorable character of the show. 

Edited by bonnefille - 09 November 2011 at 9:36am

shootingstar27

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i m unable to post pics Cry

Edited by ashunaik94s - 09 November 2011 at 10:41am

Go to top