India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 63)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
PR is the first desi serial I followed religiously. I got attracted to PR because the leads looked so "normal". I still remember the first episode where Archu was opening the window with a towel on her head and managing the house in her own way, she looked like a girl that I could relate too and when they showed Manav on the second episode I was hooked. I didn't find ArMan particularly good looking then,I fell for their simplicity and over time that made them extremely beautiful to me.I could never connect with people who live in mansions, wore tonnes of gold and elaborate clothes all the time so PR was a breath of fresh air.

The ArMan I love best was when they lived on their own after the second wedding.Anki was choosing the sarees for Archu and she looked her best in the show during that period for me.As for Manav, even though he was still wearing the same shirts, there was a spring in his step and he looked so happy and that made a world of difference. They both looked perfect and so alive then even though they didn't have much going for them. I miss those days Cry 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 09 November 2011 at 1:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintysuan

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
for me too arman was the best after their 2nd marriage.. Their love, their simplicity their caring nature towards made me feel in heaven... They made me think of dem always at times good or bad... Simple middle class couple with only love,trust nd respect n genuiness towards eachother.. sushita made me mad dan anyone else... My family n friends really call me mad at my craziness towards them... I was never so much attached to any couple on television... Their love is divine. They r truely adorable.. N anki just treat sush as her baby.. Ahhh wat can i say more now... Wrote much...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahishootingstar27suan

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashunaik94s

for me too arman was the best after their 2nd marriage.. Their love, their simplicity their caring nature towards made me feel in heaven... They made me think of dem always at times good or bad... Simple middle class couple with only love,trust nd respect n genuiness towards eachother.. sushita made me mad dan anyone else... My family n friends really call me mad at my craziness towards them... I was never so much attached to any couple on television... Their love is divine. They r truely adorable.. N anki just treat sush as her baby.. Ahhh wat can i say more now... Wrote much...

@ bold: I like them for the same reasons Ashu TongueI've never be so interested in a celeb's life until Sushita came along Embarrassed Been following them for quite some time now that feel like they are my friends cuz I really care about them a lotEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by shootingstar27 - 09 November 2011 at 5:01am

Guggu_Mintysuan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

PR is the first desi serial I followed religiously. I got attracted to PR because the leads looked so "normal". I still remember the first episode where Archu was opening the window with a towel on her head and managing the house in her own way, she looked like a girl that I could relate too and when they showed Manav on the second episode I was hooked. I didn't find ArMan particularly good looking then,I fell for their simplicity and over time that made them extremely beautiful to me.I could never connect with people who live in mansions, wore tonnes of gold and elaborate clothes all the time so PR was a breath of fresh air.

The ArMan I love best was when they lived on their own after the second wedding.Anki was choosing the sarees for Archu and she looked her best in the show during that period for me.As for Manav, even though he was still wearing the same shirts, there was a spring in his step and he looked so happy and that made a world of difference. They both looked perfect and so alive then even though they didn't have much going for them. I miss those days Cry 

Omana,
That's what I miss about PR as well. When they showed Sushant yesterday, I felt so nostalgic. I missed Sushant, of course, but I also missed the original PR and Arman as they were then, and when they were on their own after their second marriage, as you mentioned!

The way PR has been after the 4 year leap has ruined it's simplicity and it can never be regained.
They need to end the show! Start a new show, new concept, some new stars etc, but do something new. The fans can no longer relate to what passes as PR now!

shootingstar27Guggu_Minty

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashunaik94s

@ bold: I like them for the same reasons Ashu TongueI've never be so interested in a celeb's life until Sushita came along Embarrassed Been following them for quite some time now that feel like they are my friends cuz I really care about them a lotEmbarrassedLOL

Omana,
Have to agree with you once more, especially @blue.  I too feel very attached to Sushant and Ankita, not just as celebrities, but as if they are my children (seeing that I have children in their age range).

There is something very special about them that draws you to them, and keeps you there.Smile

dhahishootingstar27

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Omana,
That's what I miss about PR as well. When they showed Sushant yesterday, I felt so nostalgic. I missed Sushant, of course, but I also missed the original PR and Arman as they were then, and when they were on their own after their second marriage, as you mentioned!

The way PR has been after the 4 year leap has ruined it's simplicity and it can never be regained.
They need to end the show! Start a new show, new concept, some new stars etc, but do something new. The fans can no longer relate to what passes as PR now!

Di,they showed Sushant yesterday?Shocked Which part was that di? I couldn't stomach watching the entire episode just to get a glimpse of him.

The only leap I like in PR was the one year leap, it was much needed for the story to grow. I would have loved it if Archu continued being the strong person she was when she got back but still it wasn't so bad.I was still glued to PR cuz deep down I knew ArMan would end up together Embarrassed As corny as the tittle song is I absolutely love it Embarrassed After the four year leap, the tittle and song makes no sense cuz the understanding that ArMan once shared was gone and the innocence and sweetness of ArMan pre leap also disappeared. 

What happening now is a hundred times worse than the four year leap Ouch Read that even Priya Marathe (Varsha) is leaving so there will another person playing older Varsha.I feel bad for Anki, she must be really stuck to continue with this crap fest.

Guggu_Mintysuan

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Omana,
Have to agree with you once more, especially @blue.  I too feel very attached to Sushant and Ankita, not just as celebrities, but as if they are my children (seeing that I have children in their age range).

There is something very special about them that draws you to them, and keeps you there.Smile

Di,I've always enjoyed reading your posts about them.Its filled with so much love and encouragement. I really hope you get to meet them someday di Tongue They will be the lucky ones when they meet you. 

Guggu_Mintysuan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shootingstar27

Di,they showed Sushant yesterday?Shocked Which part was that di? I couldn't stomach watching the entire episode just to get a glimpse of him.

The only leap I like in PR was the one year leap, it was much needed for the story to grow. I would have loved it if Archu continued being the strong person she was when she got back but still it wasn't so bad.I was still glued to PR cuz deep down I knew ArMan would end up together Embarrassed As corny as the tittle song is I absolutely love it Embarrassed After the four year leap, the tittle and song makes no sense cuz the understanding that ArMan once shared was gone and the innocence and sweetness of ArMan pre leap also disappeared. 

What happening now is a hundred times worse than the four year leap Ouch Read that even Priya Marathe (Varsha) is leaving so there will another person playing older Varsha.I feel bad for Anki, she must be really stuck to continue with this crap fest.

[/QUOTE]

Omana,
Sushant was shown as part of a flashback Sulochana was having after the house was auctioned.
She was remembering certain good times at her home and he was shown in the scene when Arman came to tell Archu's family about her pregnancy. Sushant was also shown in a scene where he was having dinner at the K's home. Not sure what part of the videos it would be, probably the 3rd or 4th part.

I also liked the 1 year leap, necessary as you say, and it was good to see Archana's character growing. Since then, her character has regressed, which has turned off so many fans.

I love the title song too, Omana. I love it so much that I have it on my mp3 player which I listen to while driving. The opening...paa, paa, paa...is so distinct. Whenever it is played, just those first 3 bars, you know immediately it's the PR theme song...like when they played it at the Zee unveiling to introduce Arman when it was their turn to present a segment of the programme.

@bold...you're so right, Omana, so right! And that's the crux of the matter, a matter that can not be fixed. It's truly a sad end to a show that had so much promise!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Go to top