Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 62)

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

oh they used to look so ... Day Dreaming  ...
they have changed .. look different now ...
they look even more dapper now ...
jia , did you watch sushant in his previous show ? ...
he used to look VERY different ... very boyish ...
i have been watching some of those videos ... i go "haaayyyeee" .. whenever there is a scene of him grinning ...

ooh la la ... that smile Day Dreaming
hey Lunzi Smile
Sushant still looks boyish Day Dreaming When clean shaved and also if he reduces his weight he will still look like Preet Embarrassed Sushant has a very different innocent and boyish charm ..um...I dont know how to explain LOL 

I dont know how many will agree but Sushant never looked matured Embarrassed Manav was supposed to be 31 in the beginning but he never looked Smile Later when he put on little weight and of course the stuble look made him look mature Embarrassed 
Initially i always used to feel Anki looks a bit older than Sushant later i got used to it Smile Even
Vaishali looked a little bit older than him Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

um .. i think later his look changed ... bcuz he was finalised to play manav ? ... hence no more chikna face LOL
there was no way he would have looked like a mechanic in his kis desh look LOL

No re, in the beginning also, at some places he was tanned, some places he had a stubble or slight moustache, then clean shaven, etc. Or maybe only I felt the look varied...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
sushant was fab in that scene .. i was a bit hesitant to watch that scene too... but did watch it anyways , and cringed  ..
before that , i had a kinda vague memory of this scene happening in kis desh ... not clearly though ... dunno why..
(i just seem to remember his happy scenes better that his sad ones ... maybe bcuz i see preet that way .. always being happy and spreading laughter..)

i really wanted to see how good or how bad sushant used to be then in doing such scenes ... and now ...

as usual nobody stopped his dad .. everyone were just watching preet being kicked slapped and beaten ...Wacko

yeah .. preet ( and meher/MEET)  was till the end pretty much untouched by all the lunatic stuff EK's CVs come up with ...
almost makes you feel glad that preet and meher werent the leads ...

preet's killing was senseless (like sachin's..)
if they felt sushant couldnt give much time , bcuz of PR .. then geez ... they could have just made him disappear on "business trips" abroad to explain his absence from the show ...

ok .. to stay on topic ... yeah.. anki looked angelic all right ...
but as the show progressed , the stylists got her look more wrong than right ... with dull sarees , or blingy sarees ... ridiculous bun on head ... too much make up etc

Edited by lunza - 09 November 2011 at 12:15am
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Jia thanks for the pics, they used to look so cute and shy back then..

Ur pics reminded me something, guys in Z Smile their is re run of Pavitra rishta from beginning incase anyone wanto watch it, same timings as in Z tv..Big smile

They look so shy and adorable  in few episLOL, gosh wt a change to change all characters after recent leapOuch

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
lol .. swati .. clean shaven or stubble .. tummy or no tummy ... boyish or manly .. ( in niki's words ) .. he always looks good enough to be eaten Blushing LOL
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

ok .. to stay on topic ... yeah.. anki looked angelic all right ...
but as the show progressed , the stylists got her look more wrong than right ... with dull sarees , or blingy sarees ... ridiculous bun on head ... too much make up etc

I feel she looked her best in those scenes just after marriage and when she and Manav lived in the kholi alone. While in the first one, she used to dress up nicely, in full traditional manner (there were more functions during that time, and anyway since she was the new bride she was supposed to dress up a little i guess), looking like a perfect Indian married woman, in the second one, she looked more casual, her sarees were more suited for her housewife look, more apt than the traditional border sarees she wore earlier. She even started wearing night gowns again which was good. She used to look pretty in those gowns, I felt.

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

lol .. swati .. clean shaven or stubble .. tummy or no tummy ... boyish or manly .. ( in niki's words ) .. he always looks good enough to be eaten Blushing LOL

Seriously yaar...Blushing

lunza

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Seriously yaar...Blushing

I know Day Dreaming Blushing

lunza

Go to top