India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 61)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
oh they used to look so ... Day Dreaming  ...
they have changed .. look different now ...
they look even more dapper now ...
jia , did you watch sushant in his previous show ? ...
he used to look VERY different ... very boyish ...
i have been watching some of those videos ... i go "haaayyyeee" .. whenever there is a scene of him grinning ...

ooh la la ... that smile Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.nikitagmcDabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

i have been watching some of those videos ... i go "haaayyyeee" .. whenever there is a scene of him grinning ...

Ooh la  la.. ooh la la... this song is weird but very catchy, I have to admit.LOL

He looks sooo different in that show... you know even in that show his look hasn't been constant- kept on changing.

Ekta made good use of his smile in that show... he was always grinning and smiling.. well.. except in the one very sad phase of his life... but he was adorable then..

I watched that scene of him removing his Bauji's shoes... had a lump in my throatCry

Have you seen his entry scene Lunzi? It was such a hero wali entry. He was introduced as a Krishna in the story, matlab Prem was Ram and he was Krishna.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Jia , how I wish you had seen those days .Of course it was damn frustrating that whole Shravani phase but the way we all had fun even in those times was something else .
We used to have a friend called Jshaila ...Lajawaab comments and posts she used to make ..

She once called Manav  a delicious sandwich  , the cucumber between two slices of bread ...ROFL
I used to do this thread called Star Of The Day and at one time I was getting  almost  100 or 120 votes a day ...

The day Manav would beat up anyone for Archana he would be an instant star ...

I am going to go through all those threads little by little ...it would be much more fun than to get into what is happening in the show these days ...

A delicious sandwich, Cucumber between two slices..ahahahaha ROFLROFLROFL ZOMG! thats gotta be the most awesome description I have ever heard of Manav ROFL even more awesome cause...cucumber is my favorite thing in a sandwich...I looove cucumber! I mean both of them. Blushing ROFL

Awww TD all that sounds so much fun...even I wish, I was here back then to enjoy all those good days with all of you Day Dreaming...it seriously sucks that I only got to enjoy the later year of all that...aur abhi toh mera dil bhi nahi bhada tha...hmph! Unhappy heck what the hell was I doing in 2009?! probably studying like a nerd...eh what a waste! kidding! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Yeah they do...I love how young and fresh they look there Day Dreaming I mean they still look young and fresh...per tab ki toh baat hi kuch aur thi...they looked so new like just out of packet. Day Dreaming LOL

You mean Preet from Kis Desh mein hai mera dil? Sure I did...I mean just the few scenes which were given of Preet seperately on YT...all the funny and naughty ones LOL...I even made a portion on Preet in Sushant's Birthday VM..remember? Tongue
Oh yeah I also loved how boyish and naughty he was in that show...his mischievousness and non-stop banterings with his dad was very endearing to watch! LOL

and yeah "Haaayyyeee" is exactly the word for his smile! Day Dreaming 

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
jia .. his scenes initial epis with his dad and prem were a treat to watch ...
lol ... all those scenes where he makes fun of his dad's bald head LOL

but hehe ... i think the best chemistry sushant had in the show was not with any of the girls ...

For me , It was with harshad .. LOL   .. I just loved watching these two actors together ...

and gosh ... what a difference a clean shaven look makes to someone's face ...

and someone compared sushant ( actually his dancing ) with strawberry-something .. in a jdj post ... i dont remember the exact comment ...

niki .. yes i saw that scene where he removes his dad's shoes.. and even his entry scene ..
did you watch that scene where preet was beaten badly by his dad after prem's death? ...
in some way it reminded me of manav's jailing ...Cry
urrggh ... bauji was the most OTT character in this already  k3g (heavily) inspired OTT show ...
how could a dad do this to his own son? ... geez .. i was surprised preet didnt contemplate killing himself even once in this show ...
i found bauji physically , mentally , emotionally abusive towards preet in this show

Edited by lunza - 08 November 2011 at 11:19pm
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Ooh la  la.. ooh la la... this song is weird but very catchy, I have to admit.LOL

He looks sooo different in that show... you know even in that show his look hasn't been constant- kept on changing.

um .. i think later his look changed ... bcuz he was finalised to play manav ? ... hence no more chikna face LOL
there was no way he would have looked like a mechanic in his kis desh look LOL
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

niki .. yes i saw that scene where he removes his dad's shoes.. and even his entry scene ..
did you watch that scene where preet was beaten badly by his dad after prem's death? ...
in some way it reminded me of manav's jailing ...Cry
urrggh ... bauji was the most OTT character in this already  k3g (heavily) inspired OTT show ...
how could a dad do this to his own son? ... geez .. i was surprised preet didnt contemplate killing himself even once in this show ...
i found bauji physically , mentally , emotionally abusive towards preet in this show

Nooo... I didn't watch the beating up scene, and I'm not going to watch it too..

You know frankly speaking when I came to know about that scene, I felt bad for his Bauji too, I thought he was a father disillusioned in grief (PRem had just died) who was taking out the anger on God and fate on Preet saying tere wajah se sab kuch hua, cos he can hit Preet and calm himself but cannot do anything against God and fate.. But then later, when I read more about how the track followed up (he continued making Preet guilty even after he became stable) and the way he had been in the past, I stopped feeling sorry for him.

But you know Lunza, the difference between Manav's jailing and this beating scene of Preet- Preet's beating was followed up with a good story- showed how that incident made him grow up and he took on all responsibilities etc etc and finally his Dad apologised and was proud of him. They showed positive coming out of the negative- he proved to be an excellent son, husband and father.

Manav's jailing was followed by a crap story.Dead

Oh and yeah.. to stay on topic in ArMan heaven---- LOL---------

Archana used to look so simple and pixie like in those days... like an angel,,, not at all artificial, and Manav had a slightly tanned look when the show started. Their was a scene the day after their wedding when they go to temple and do aarti together- I love that scene cos Archana looked beatiful and yet simple.

lunza

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
sorry Embarrassed

Edited by Swati_ - 09 November 2011 at 12:02am

Go to top