Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 60)

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by soul_angel

And oh jerks se yaad aya...today in Bigg boss someone called someone "Pavitra Hijra" ROFL  ROFL with the reference of Pavitra Risha of course LOL and even in Comedy Circus every now and then there is a joke related to PR...makes me realize how popular this show was, still is but won't be any longer as its heading towards its absolute Doom very soon! LOL

LMAO BB was maad yesterday...I got a headache after watching the epiWackoLOL...non-stop fighting...koi break hi nahin lete yeh logLOL...yeah the term "pavitra" got very popular after PR...although frankly I used to laugh seeing AM and their mahaanta...it was only cuz of Sushant-Ankita that I even began to watch the show more regularly baad meinLOL

LOL, I have become habitual watching all this since season 1, so I don't get a headache anymore LOL only thing that bothers me is Shraddha's third-grade crass language! Dead God, bade bade aye isse pehle but noone has stooped to this level of jahaliat before like she does..she left even Dolly Bindra behind LOL...Kali kalooti, tu,tera,pagal aurat...uggh I feel like rubbing a soap in her mouth! Dead LOL In this season infact everyone is a major Jaahil! LOL

But Amar's and PM's fight yesterday was hilarious huh...Chup..Chup..Chal..Chal..Chal..hurrr! ROFL PM: Ay hello... hello...Amar: Ay Hello Hello nahi wrong number..Chal hut! ROFL ROFL 

Also, even the Shraddha and Lakshmi fight was hilarious the day before that...

Sh: If you're a straight person toh Seedhe Seedhe baat kiya kero na...

And here goes Lakshmi...
Straight?! mujhe toh straight kuch bhi samajh nahi ata...mujhe toh...Gay,lesbian,transgender,trans-sexual,transman,transwoman,transvistite,bakla,Fa'afafine...sirf yeh sab samajh mein ata hai...ROFLROFLROFL

okay coming back to the Pavitra talk now! LOL ArMan and their mahaanta ki tu mujhe bhi kabhi samajh nahi ayi..thats why I keep saying that these two dhakkans should be kept in a temple,so people can do their arti! ROFL

--------------

Okayyy, and it was fun talking to myself...I'll take a leave now..Thank you! Stern SmileLOL

Edited by soul_angel - 27 October 2011 at 3:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiyatrixAreYaar

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@ nureat01:  OMG you actually posted!  Feel welcome here!  People actually do like you, you know!  LOL 
And I'm really not being sarcastic or anything, we really do enjoy conversing with you.  Yes, I will speak for everyone. LOL

@my Jizzubabyy:  Aww that was sweet of you thanks!  I just kept on going without controlling myself that day.  And loook our similarities continue, I am also always smiling!  Even when people are crying or angry I end up laughing sometimes.  LOL

Also, everyone, if Hiten is the new Manav I doubt there will be any "new ArMan" fans because almost all of Hiten's fans are staunchly loyal to his pair with Gauri just like we prefer Sushant and Ankita.  Even if there is someone I guess they can discuss this upcoming ArMan, but that doesn't have to stop us! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagremlin.suanPiyatrixAreYaar

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
ohh dis ghosla seems empty empty..!!! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

okay coming back to the Pavitra talk now! LOL ArMan and their mahaanta ki tu mujhe bhi kabhi samajh nahi ayi..thats why I keep saying that these two dhakkans should be kept in a temple,so people can do their arti! ROFL

LOLLL there was a time when I used to find their mahaanta so lame...then came a time when I actually started to find it amusing and endearing cuz they were such DHAKKANS like you saidLOLLOL...each time they would cry rivers of tears over their stupid mahaanta filled majbooris, I toh was just finding it funny only cuz the reasons were so DUMBLOL

But yeah Sushita made it all worthwhileLOL

Btw do you have a gallery?? I've tried to search for it but I can't find it...LOVE your mantal bwoy stuff...can I chori it?

@TB: Awww *blushes*...lol...Thank you for the warm welcome...I will surely pop in more often now :-)

gremlin.Tanyaz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
P.S. Btw Jia, I meant to ask you before...any special reason for changing to gremlin?? lol

gremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

@my Jizzubabyy:  Aww that was sweet of you thanks!  I just kept on going without controlling myself that day.  And loook our similarities continue, I am also always smiling!  Even when people are crying or angry I end up laughing sometimes.  LOL

You laugh even when people are crying? ROFL like on their face? don't you get beaten or something? ROFL  ab apni similarities ke bade main aur kya bolun...I guess...Rab neee bana di...jodddiii... hayyyeee Blushing ROFL

Originally posted by nureat01

LOLLL there was a time when I used to find their mahaanta so lame...then came a time when I actually started to find it amusing and endearing cuz they were such DHAKKANS like you saidLOLLOL...each time they would cry rivers of tears over their stupid mahaanta filled majbooris, I toh was just finding it funny only cuz the reasons were so DUMBLOL

But yeah Sushita made it all worthwhileLOL

Btw do you have a gallery?? I've tried to search for it but I can't find it...LOVE your mantal bwoy stuff...can I chori it?

Moshi Moshi Anu ji *Bows* Tongue LOL 

You know it sucks that I never saw the show or ArMan when they were actually good like in the very start of the show Ouch I only started watching the show, well not the show exactly, mainly just the ArMan scenes after the one year leap I think only last year Ermm which is good in a way that I never saw the most lamest mahaanta act of theirs the Shravani phase otherwise I can only imagine what other names I would have given them other than Dhakkans LOL but still it sucks cause I never saw the show when it was actually good Unhappy like I found this scene few days back...which makes me wanna watch the show from start...I mean they look so young and good here:

And I only found this scene on my own warna mujhe tu kisi ne kabhi bataya hi nahi bhaishaap  Cry  and you all call yourselves ArMan fans gande! LOL

Oh you were finding my gallery? per meri toh gallery hai hi nahi LOL I am too lazy to have one. LOL but sure you can chori whatever you like of mine...I mean do I ever ask you before using your stuff...nahi na? Blushing so please be a besharam thief nope TEEF like me ROFL and feel free to steal whatever you like Tongue LOL

And about a special reason for me changing to gremlin LOL... toh abhi I think we all know how far I was from being an "angel" ROFL so I just changed it to gremlin as in mischief maker...suits me better nai? Evil Smile LOL

Edited by gremlin. - 08 November 2011 at 6:36pm

TanyazAreYaar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
OMG, they look so good ...
thanks for putting up these pictures ...

Mashallah , what a couple ...Thumbs Up

gremlin.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Jia , how I wish you had seen those days .Of course it was damn frustrating that whole Shravani phase but the way we all had fun even in those times was something else .
We used to have a friend called Jshaila ...Lajawaab comments and posts she used to make ..

She once called Manav  a delicious sandwich  , the cucumber between two slices of bread ...ROFL
I used to do this thread called Star Of The Day and at one time I was getting  almost  100 or 120 votes a day ...

The day Manav would beat up anyone for Archana he would be an instant star ...

I am going to go through all those threads little by little ...it would be much more fun than to get into what is happening in the show these days ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahishootingstar27gremlin.

Go to top