Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 59)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

And Mahek(Grr she looks like vamp only some one tell her her looks is enough scary she need not instigate some one to fight also  LOL)

I agree with this line the most.LOL Even her tone and manner of speaking seems weird to me. Worst was in the last elimination when she was dressed as JapaneseLOL.

Coming back on topic about ArMan- I watched their Diwali dance, it wasn't choreographed well and Ankita didn't even have much to dance, it was basically Sushant only. But the expressions were veryyy cute! Embarrassed

Oh and I also saw Sushant's funny banter with Karan.LOL This guy says witty things with a straight face that ends up making me laugh.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

omg will miss this place the most Cry

But ArMan will go on with Ankita-Hiten. Cry It will be Sushita who will be missed!
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

omg will miss this place the most Cry

But ArMan will go on with Ankita-Hiten. Cry It will be Sushita who will be missed!

yea but it wont be the same for me Ouch not looking forward to new ArMan romance Ouch AH is over for me but yea can have Sushita heaven since they are officially a couple now Wink

edit: gosh I missed the diwali no Ouch

Edited by piya_10 - 27 October 2011 at 12:35pm
gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Bonne and Piya stop being sad... Stern Smile ArMan ghosla is not going anywhere...We can still discuss old ArMan and Sushita over here...we hardly ever dicussed ArMan here anyway LOL..it was always more of SA.
And if new fans of the new ArMan,if there ever are any  LOL wish to discuss them..they are most welcome but that doesn't mean we have to stop...so stop with the missing this place notes already! Stern Smile Ghosla or the two of you aren't going anywhere...hear me missies! Stern Smile God, I am sounding like an amma. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13lunzaSunoNa...Tanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
^^ o.k. amma ji aapka hukm sarankhon pe Approve u can really be firm at times ... those stern faces scared me Ouch LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.Tanyaz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

^^ o.k. amma ji aapka hukm sarankhon pe Approve u can really be firm at times ... those stern faces scared me Ouch LOL
Oh sorry is this face better then?
Thats what my face normally looks like in real life too. ROFL and you gotta be the first person in this entire world who ever found me scary LOL...how I wish more people tell me that I scare them Day Dreaming otherwise in real life,I can never maintain a serious or a stern face for long..Confused no matter how angry I am...my smile starts showing off somehow Confused and thats the reason I got no dominion over my younger sister,In between while scolding her I start laughing Ouch so she never takes me seriously only...Ouch God, why am I such a cartoon?! Ouch LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 27 October 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13PiyatrixSunoNa...

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

ooh .. thanks for the links ...
lol... there was one epi in CC when anki's photo made an appearance in one of kapil's acts with shweta

hehe .. what kind of jokes on PR ? ... u know .. initially i didnt like the title PR that much ... found it a bit corny ...

Yeah I saw that photo thing they did...they do oftenly crack jokes about Ankita too cause she was the ex- partcipant...they do that almost with everyone...thats the theme of the show making fun of everyone they don't even leave their judges. LOL

Well, I don't remember all the jokes but yeah they do manytimes talk about PR in their actsLOL..this time it was something like Sudesh was mimicking Dharmendra and Krishna was inacting Jeetendra...so Dharmendra says to Jeetendra that PR was first offered to him..so Jeetendra asks "What are you saying..Manav's role was first offered to you?!" he says no..Ankita's role. ROFL

And about the title hmm, just like the show I never gave much thought to its title as well. Ermm LOL

lunza

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Clap
Geek

Oh lookie..lookie...lookie, who finally decided to show up? no I am not taunting..I am seriously asking who is this unknown person over here? Geek sorry we don't accept intruders, ID please?! TongueROFL

SIDDD! Hug where on earth have you been? and why the hell are you clapping? Has Bigg boss's Lakshmi's atma go into you? ROFL

Piyatrix

Go to top