Originally posted by unknown18

Clap
Geek

Sid, yeh kya hai yaar? Bas itna? Tongue

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Niki, I dont watch PR anymore (or anything elseOuch) so dont know whats going on. Dont even get time to watch sushant and ankita's news segments. Just saw a couple of posts which reminded me of all the besharmi ppl did in this heavenLOLBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillegremlin.Piyatrix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Jia, Nish: Thanks for the links, guys!Hug    This was one of my fav. performances of theirs...their chemistry carries it through mainly...they are SO in tune with each other...that is what is so wonderful to watch in any performance...graceful and elegant.

Originally posted by soul_angel

And oh jerks se yaad aya...today in Bigg boss someone called someone "Pavitra Hijra" ROFL  ROFL with the reference of Pavitra Risha of course LOL and even in Comedy Circus every now and then there is a joke related to PR...makes me realize how popular this show was, still is but won't be any longer as its heading towards its absolute Doom very soon! LOL

LMAO BB was maad yesterday...I got a headache after watching the epiWackoLOL...non-stop fighting...koi break hi nahin lete yeh logLOL...yeah the term "pavitra" got very popular after PR...although frankly I used to laugh seeing AM and their mahaanta...it was only cuz of Sushant-Ankita that I even began to watch the show more regularly baad meinLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.sensodynebonnefille

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Jia, Nish: Thanks for the links, guys!Hug    This was one of my fav. performances of theirs...their chemistry carries it through mainly...they are SO in tune with each other...that is what is so wonderful to watch in any performance...graceful and elegant.

Originally posted by soul_angel

And oh jerks se yaad aya...today in Bigg boss someone called someone "Pavitra Hijra" ROFL  ROFL with the reference of Pavitra Risha of course LOL and even in Comedy Circus every now and then there is a joke related to PR...makes me realize how popular this show was, still is but won't be any longer as its heading towards its absolute Doom very soon! LOL

LMAO BB was maad yesterday...I got a headache after watching the epiWackoLOL...non-stop fighting...koi break hi nahin lete yeh logLOL...yeah the term "pavitra" got very popular after PR...although frankly I used to laugh seeing AM and their mahaanta...it was only cuz of Sushant-Ankita that I even began to watch the show more regularly baad meinLOL

As I don't feel like posting in BB forum, so just thought of saying here once. LOL

LOL I agree yesterday was full of fighting and fighting. Ouch LOL Today all of sudden it is normal? Confused Such a wacko people are those in BB.  Wacko LOL

About today episode I felt strange people crying like that it so didn't like those people. Confused LOL What is this obsession with Pooja Mishra and make-up soon after missing her parents in emotional she goes on to finishing her make-up that to till new captain was announced? Confused LOL 

Man so fake are those people Lakshmi nominated Pooja to eliminate her and later she thinks she deserves to be till end? And Mahek(Grr she looks like vamp only some one tell her her looks is enough scary she need not instigate some one to fight also  LOL) think Juhi deserves and yet she nominates her. Confused LOL Juhi toh is fake and she proved today by telling Lakshmi deserved to stay longer. LOL

It is strange to see Juhi working in BB task and all as she was total lazy bum in "Maa exchange". LOL

Oh Akash is now giving lesson on positivity and staying calm? Shocked Ouch LOL

To stay on topic I agree if it not it was Sushant and Ankita it would have been hard to Mahaan character like Manav and Archana. LOL

Edited by mirageas - 27 October 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I think Sushant appreciation thread should be re-opened so that we can talk about him in the forum even after he has left the show. LTL forum had one for Mishal even after he left the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiyatrixTanyaz

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bonnefille

I think Sushant appreciation thread should be re-opened so that we can talk about him in the forum even after he has left the show. LTL forum had one for Mishal even after he left the show. 

Reshu re-opened it na? Confused

Edit: It is still not closed, but that place needs to post more often if not it will get closed.

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1370621&TPN=30&#48277069

Edited by mirageas - 27 October 2011 at 12:22pm
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
omg will miss this place the most Cry
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
btw it's really confusing everyone has the same avis and sig LOL LOL