India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 57)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I wrote everything that I felt in the EDT and felt better after that... but it feels very nice to read all these posts cos that's pretty much the same I feel. In these 2.5 years, we've been pretty much following their lives, or a part of it, at least, that it seems awful to imagine that they will be less seen together now. The space will be there.. it won't go away so easily. Every moment when I've written, gushed over, defended or fought with people regarding Sushant and Ankita will always be remembered.

I don't know I'm remembering the song 'Summer of 69' now...

'And when you look back now, the summer seemed to last forever... and if I had a chance... those were the best days of my life!'

Edited by nikitagmc - 26 October 2011 at 10:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.bonnefillesushkita10PiyatrixTanyaz

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
LOLLL TB, NishHug...I dunno I just love silently reading all your mushy takes on Sushita...I've always enjoyed being more of a silent reader in the PR forum...maybe cuz I didn't know most of you for the longest time...I got to know Nish a bit in b/w and then gradually the others a bit more...so I feel like all of you have more of a dynamic together and understand each other better...main beech mein kya bolun...lol...feel like I might disturb the flow...

Ahh but Sushita...*sigh* I have never been fangirly over any real life couple as I have over these two...lol...it truly goes beyond just being a fan also and genuinely wishing the best for these two wonderful ppl who share something truly special...May they always be together through everything and yes I would love to see them getting married someday...Made for each other is a trite phase otherwise but honestly it suits them like no other! lolll

Jia: I loveeed that segment! Do you have the link to it? I haven't seen it in ages!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodynebonnefillegremlin.Piyatrix

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

*thud* Anu  Hugfinally gave darshan? Shocked LOL

Oh come on Anu you also need join instead of posting once in while though even that is nice to read, but you just pamper us by making stuffs on them and stop yourself from posting here.

What kind of disturb will happen if you post and if we enjoy reading it? Confused LOL

I have DM link of that segment if you want I can give you that.

What is this issue with zee people deleting only news segment or VMs made on Sushant-Ankita?  Confused I have seen people uploading Star Ya Rockstar portion and it still not been deleted where as stuffs made on these two get deleted.  Confused hmphhh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13bonnefillegremlin.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

Oh come on Anu you also need join instead of posting once in while though even that is nice to read, but you just pamper us by making stuffs on them and stop yourself from posting here.

What kind of disturb will happen if you post and if we enjoy reading it? Confused LOL

What is this issue with zee people deleting only news segment or VMs made on Sushant-Ankita?  Confused I have seen people uploading Star Ya Rockstar portion and it still not been deleted where as stuffs made on these two get deleted.  Confused hmphhh

LOL ok I'll try to be more regular here then...LOL

Oh yeah DM link would be great...thanks yaar!

LOL they have special dushmani with Sushita that they keep deleting anything related to them on YT...but honestly SYR has just started...wait a few weeks and see...they'll delete a lot of those vids as wellLOL...they deleted my 'hona tha pyar' Sushita VM tooOuch...I'm wondering what alternate sites we can use to upload our VMs...vimeo maybe.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodynebonnefille

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by mirageas

LOL ok I'll try to be more regular here then...LOL

Oh yeah DM link would be great...thanks yaar!

LOL they have special dushmani with Sushita that they keep deleting anything related to them on YT...but honestly SYR has just started...wait a few weeks and see...they'll delete a lot of those vids as wellLOL...they deleted my 'hona tha pyar' Sushita VM tooOuch...I'm wondering what alternate sites we can use to upload our VMs...vimeo maybe.

Here you go,

This is U Me Aur TV segment where same thing is showed again and again. LOL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf99a1_archana-manav-ka-jabardast-dance-dh_shortfilms?start=4#from=embed

Seriously these DMCL people have dushmani only with them no doubt in it. That would be so bad if those people delete it later. I really don't get on why these people can't let people do VMs or update news on zee stars? Confused

Oh I saw that those people deleted your 'hona tha pyar' VM very bad of those people. Ouch May be DM also would be good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleAreYaar

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Aww look at you ,Toothbrush you're talking like a true piscean...all dreamy,senti and so cute! Hug I have never seen you talk like this before...I am loving reading you, aur bolo na ... Day DreamingROFLROFL

@Jizzerypooo...isshh! mujhe sharam arahi hai! Blushing ROFLROFL

Everyone else also continue please...for once I don't feel like saying anything..I am just enjoying reading everyone's post...I have never liked you guys this much before...Day DreamingROFL

Lunzi: I am not sure if there is a YT link to that SBB segment but I did upload one of the SBB segment's on DM for Nisha..here:
Which reminds me I never sent this link to the one I uploaded it for...I know..I am so cute! Blushing ROFL here Nisha ji, stop taunting me in your mind and have the link...

Anu: Good to see you here...aajaya kejiye apka apna hi ghosla hai! TongueROFL 
And Sensodyne already gave you the link of the UMT segment Tongue but if you want the link to the SBS segment then here it is:

And did they delete your hona tha pyaar VM as well? God what is their problem?! jerks! Sleepy

And oh jerks se yaad aya...today in Bigg boss someone called someone "Pavitra Hijra" ROFL  ROFL with the reference of Pavitra Risha of course LOL and even in Comedy Circus every now and then there is a joke related to PR...makes me realize how popular this show was, still is but won't be any longer as its heading towards its absolute Doom very soon! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodynebonnefillelunzanikitagmcPiyatrixAreYaar

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ooh .. thanks for the links ...
lol... there was one epi in CC when anki's photo made an appearance in one of kapil's acts with shweta

hehe .. what kind of jokes on PR ? ... u know .. initially i didnt like the title PR that much ... found it a bit corny ...

Edited by lunza - 27 October 2011 at 12:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Clap
Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

Go to top