Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 56)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
TB,
I love your post.Heart
Although I'm older than you, (like Tanya), I have the same feelings you have for Sushant and Ankita, and am experiencing the same emotions!

As others have said, it is so weird how we have become so attached to people who don't know us, but we can't help ourselves. That's the power of their charm, chemistry, and personalities!

I will be watching videos of them, over and over and over, until Sushant returns. I hope members will post any news they come across of Sushant and Ankita, especially Sushant, as he will be abroad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27toothbrush13sensodynegremlin.bonnefilleSunoNa...

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

what a lovely post TB...
I am also no more angry or that depressed about all this coming to an end ( for me Sushant's going is the end of the PR I used to like seeing ) ...
Just like you, I am so thankful for getting these last 2.5 years ...Specially at a time when I was myself very lonely in Toronto ...These two and  all of you guys  at the forum were all angels who were there to help me ...

I would love to keep in touch with the lives of Sushant and Ankita and hopefully will see you guys also interested in them ...

Oh ,I do hope they get married one day .I will be so happy that day ...LOL

I agree with everything!  Though in a different situation, I too was quite lonely when I discovered these two and since then they and this forum have become people and a place I felt like I would always have.  Perhaps that's why yesterday it hit me so hard.  I don't think I will ever lose interest in their lives, I have spent too much time trying to know more and more about them so much so that I think I might be able to write a book on them.  LOL  I definitely want to see where they go and what they do, as this certainly isn't the end yet. 
Aww I soo want to see them getting married!  Though Nisha and I have been feeling for quite a while that they either are married or have some sort of similar agreement, hearing about and getting glimpses of an actual wedding would be so exciting.  I know I'm going way far off into the future but they will have the cutest kids and make such an adorable family.  Day Dreaming

Gosh, look at these pictures ...
The chemistry is spilling out even in these still photographs ...

They were so meant for each other ...
she is his little mama , that's for sure ...

I mean only mums take video recordings of whatever is happening in their little baba's life ...

It is so cute and I love how nonchalant Ankita is about it.  She doesn't care who's watching, if she thinks he needs to be tended to in some way then she is doing it.  Aww, you know Tanya di, sometimes when you write like this you make me like them even more. 

I must also sound very silly , specially because I am so much older than all of you but I also feel that the last 2 years were like seeing a very nice dream and I loved seeing it ...
The whole love story of Sushat and Ankita was just too beautiful, the way it all happened ...slowly but surely ...

We could follow it because of this show ... and for that I am just so happy that I got to spend this great time ...

Nothing is ever silly in this thread!  That is why i chose to post in ArMan Heaven, because we can say the mushiest of things and everyone else will only agree.  And I completely love what you have written.  It all does seem so perfect with the way it turned out, not too fast, not too slow, not too much, not too little, and so very real.  Slowly but surely certainly applies.

This is one thing I will be thankful to Ekta for, if she hadn't been adamant on having these two as leads we could have never had all this.

... I haven't written anything that sounds this dreamy and cute in such a long time.  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.sensodynebonnefilleTanyaz

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
@ my Jizzerypooo

Awww thanks Jia!  It is very strange how we get attached, but I don't regret it at all.

I remember how much fun we had with that rehearsal!!  Even the actual performance was good but something about the rehearsal was just perfect for us to be besharam about.  Sushant was looking so out of shape in the whole performance LOL but still it's one of my favorites, especially the parts near the end and of course those expressions haiyyeee.  Day Dreaming

Aww you never deleted these caps, how cute.  I know what you mean though, I seriously learned how to take screenshots and use photoshop and download videos and fonts just because of them.  See look, for all the detractors, liking (or perhaps being slightly obsessive over... LOL) Sushant and Ankita has helped me learn so much!  LOL

I love it when she sets his hair.  I don't know if any of your remember but I think I have posted before about how I have a strong liking for anything to do with either of their hands in his hair.  LOL

I'm going to miss them so much, but after letting it all out I'm feeling more positive in the sense that this isn't some sort of definite end and I'm also thankful that this chapter has ended on such a happy note!

Edited by toothbrush13 - 25 October 2011 at 8:50pm

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
@Suan:

I know the first post was directed toward Tanya di, but I want to say I loved what you wrote about loving them from more than a fan's standpoint.  In fact I like everything you have written.  I don't know why, but it somehow reminded me of Sushant's meaning of love equation, the 40% understanding 30% friendship and 20% x-factor of learning and loving more each day one (in which he forgot to account for the last 10%  LOL).  The way you love these two is really so adorable!

Edited by toothbrush13 - 25 October 2011 at 8:49pm

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Alrighty I am totally rambling today so I might as well make another post.  LOL

I'm missing the missing people.  LOL  Like Anu the news reporter (tv_madness) who always knew everything, I wish she would come back and post sometimes.  It was so much fun having those unsolved mysteries with her.  We have another Anu here (nureat01) but she seems to have some sort of aversion to posting.  LOL  And then there was Saffy who was the first one to verbalize the possibility of these two living in together, though we were probably all thinking it... LOL

*sigh* So many fun fun times.  All of us (which includes Jia and all others who are actually here) would go on for pages and pages about anything and everything.  One day I want to print out or save all of this before I-F does a saazish and mysteriously deletes it or something.  LOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 25 October 2011 at 11:09pm

citrusybonnefillelunzagremlin.sensodyneTanyaz

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

LOL I don't know what to say other than liking people post here. LOL

Swat I loved your rambling you should do it more often!

Oh I agree on missing people list in that Anu(nureat01) would be most who just likes to post once in while wonder what stops her. LOL ( Anuuu we know you are reading this also. Tongue Wink LOL)

Edit: Oh I hope this doesn't stop Anu to make post once in while also. LOL

By the way Happy Diwali to everyone here!

Reminds of this segment on these two which was no less adorable. LOL

Edited by mirageas - 25 October 2011 at 9:52pm

toothbrush13gremlin.bonnefilleSunoNa...PiyatrixTanyaz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
it will take some time for me to get rid of this lump in my throat right now ...
i really dont know what to type ...
The last time I got attached to an on screen couple was ram and prachi from KS .. but of course that was completely different ...

I have ... um ... emotionally invested ( not able to think of another phrase) so much in these two ... that .. I am just feeling a bit lost now...

And TB yeah ... I wouldnt really miss manav that much tbh ... since i stopped watching the show long ago ...
i am just going to miss all these other moments that came bcuz of his portrayal of manav -- off screen stuff , dance rehearsals , interviews etc...

EDIT : do u have the YT link of  sushant's farewell video ? the aaj tak one ( sbb ) ...

Edited by lunza - 25 October 2011 at 9:38pm

gremlin.bonnefillePiyatrixTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Gosh, look at these pictures ...
The chemistry is spilling out even in these still photographs ...

They were so meant for each other ...
she is his little mama , that's for sure ...

I mean only mums take video recordings of whatever is happening in their little baba's life ...
tanya very well siad i also think anki loves him so genuinely that she never keep her hand away frm him always wipping his face setting hair Day Dreamingshe loves as well as care so much even i think anki didnt want him quit PR bc she so attached with him bt only for love she support him and its true WHEREVER WE LIVE IN THE WORLD WE DEFINETLY COME HERE TO KNOW ABOUT SUSH ANKI IF 2GETHER THEY DO seriel/film we all go crazy.and one thing PLEEESE WHEREVER U R KEEP UPDATING NEWS PIC IN PR FORUM BC WE NEVER KEEP US AWAY FRM THEM.Crywe keep visit here pleeese its my request to all.

Edited by poas - 25 October 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillePiyatrixTanyaz

Go to top