India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 55)

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Alright so the lump-in-my-throat lost feeling is gone, but I still have to get this out of my system to come fully to terms with it all.  If anyone wants to make fun of me or be sarcastic (even if in another thread, I have seen that happen too), then just stop reading now.  This is going to be a very fangirl-ish post, so deal with it.  LOL

Somehow I'm not too affected by Sushant not playing Manav anymore, perhaps because both the characters of Manav and Archana stopped being themselves quite a while ago.  Somewhere along the way in PR I stopped caring much about Manav and Archana and became a wee bit too attached to the people who portrayed them. 
The cute banter, the all-too-knowing glances, the fun news segments, the articles, the long road to getting them to admit anything, the excitement with Sushant proposing, our jasoosi and unsolved mysteries and speculations, it all added up to something that made me inordinately happy.  Watching their dances, their hugs and hand holding at awards shows, waiting for the perfect red carpet picture (which hasn't happened yet), criticizing their clothes and hair and make-up, it all made for such a perfect getaway.  Seeing the progression in their familiarity, from two coworkers who didn't think quite so nicely of each other to a couple who can't live without each other, was such an exciting ride.
Yes, in the back of my mind I constantly tell myself that it is probably odd to get so much out of two TV stars who don't even know me, but then isn't it the same with fans of any generation?  I admit I used to find many fans odd, but now after experiencing it myself I don't want to look down on others for ever doing the same.  Some may say that it is far from desirable to derive so much happiness from being a fan, but often it is the things with no connection to your own life that can pull you out of those dukhi doldrums.
It's not as if I will go into depression or make petitions to see them together in a show again or anything like that, but the thought that I can't take it for granted any longer that there will be another news segment or another dance or another cute scene will take some time to deal with.  However, I am extremely thankful for everything we did get to see and experience.  I have enjoyed these 2.5 years so much and this is one teenage obsession I will never forget.  I hope they are both always happy, healthy, and successful in everything they do.

I feel so calm now after getting it out of my system.  LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyvishwapdhahishootingstar27Thaneestefanandrebonnefillesuansensodynelunzagremlin.PiyatrixSunoNa...TanyazAreYaar

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
And now it's picture time.  LOL

I'm probably not the only one who finds it hilariously cute when Ankita starts babying Sushant in front of everyone.  Seriously, while holding a camcorder and talking to the camera crew she still manages to get at Sushant with a napkin.  Sushant's face during and afterwards is always so priceless, though I don't blame him because Ankita always does it literally in front of everyone.  LOL

This was too cute, I loved his expression at her being "khush" LOL

Not really listening, licking some icing off his finger

Wait...

"KHUSH?!?!"

Ankita getting ready to explain

and she does explain

But then, hawww, she spots it!

And of course she has a napkin at the ready to attend to her Guggu at all times.  LOL

The progression of his expressions is tooo good.  LOL

I will miss these cuties.  Day DreamingLOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 25 October 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitafansstefanandreshootingstar27bonnefillesuansensodynesushkita10lunzagremlin.Minion23PiyatrixSunoNa...TanyazAreYaar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
what a lovely post TB...
I am also no more angry or that depressed about all this coming to an end ( for me Sushant's going is the end of the PR I used to like seeing ) ...
Just like you, I am so thankful for getting these last 2.5 years ...Specially at a time when I was myself very lonely in Toronto ...These two and  all of you guys  at the forum were all angels who were there to help me ...

I would love to keep in touch with the lives of Sushant and Ankita and hopefully will see you guys also interested in them ...

Oh ,I do hope they get married one day .I will be so happy that day ...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitafansshootingstar27toothbrush13sensodynebonnefillesuanlunzagremlin.Piyatrix

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Gosh, look at these pictures ...
The chemistry is spilling out even in these still photographs ...

They were so meant for each other ...
she is his little mama , that's for sure ...

I mean only mums take video recordings of whatever is happening in their little baba's life ...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitafansdhahitoothbrush13shootingstar27bonnefillesuansushkita10sensodynelunzagremlin.SunoNa...Piyatrix

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I must also sound very silly , specially because I am so much older than all of you but I also feel that the last 2 years were like seeing a very nice dream and I loved seeing it ...
The whole love story of Sushat and Ankita was just too beautiful, the way it all happened ...slowly but surely ...

We could follow it because of this show ... and for that I am just so happy that I got to spend this great time ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitafansdhahitoothbrush13shootingstar27bonnefillesuansensodynegremlin.lunzaPiyatrixSunoNa...

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Awww that was beautiful TBa! :') You wrote on everyone's behalf cause I am sure we all share pretty much the same feeling right now and Good that you vent it all out...now you can feel better..I already did that by writing a super mushy, corny post yesterday only...EmbarrassedLOL maybe thats why I was not that sad in the first place LOL 

It's so strange how we get so attached to people who doesn't even now us but eh we can't help it really can we? when those people are so freakin adorable! LOL

And I was just thinking...remember TB this same time last year, we had so much fun...

With this:

And this:

ROFLROFL ROFL TD and all the rest sharmile people almost ran away ROFLROFL

We had such a ball with this performance and its rehearsal video of them, the performance itself was really cute...It had to be Sushant-Ankita woh bhi on old songs deadly combination *Sigh* Day Dreaming

I usually never save caps in my Laptop that I post...but whenever I think of cleaning my folder and see these pics instead of deleting them, I start staring at them LOL so they were still in my folder...they both were that cute in these! Day Dreaming 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitafansdhahishootingstar27toothbrush13lunzasensodynebonnefillesuansushkita10SunoNa...PiyatrixTanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I must also sound very silly , specially because I am so much older than all of you but I also feel that the last 2 years were like seeing a very nice dream and I loved seeing it ...
The whole love story of Sushat and Ankita was just too beautiful, the way it all happened ...slowly but surely ...

We could follow it because of this show ... and for that I am just so happy that I got to spend this great time ...

Tanya,
You are definitely not alone in your feelings for Sushant and Ankita!
I feel the very same way. Having watched them for the past 21/2 years, from being young and shy around each other, to now being so comfortable with expressing their feelings for each other, I am very grateful to have been a part of their lives, and hope to be part of their lives in the future.

I honestly love them, not just as a fan, but as someone who cares what happens to them. As someone who wants nothing but the best for them. As someone who prays that they are always together, that they always love each other as they do now, and that they are always happy and successful in all their endeavours, both personally and professionally.

Sushant and Ankita are two very special people, Tanya. The type who get under your skin and there is no turning back after that. You have company in how you feel about them Tanya, no doubt about it!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitafansdhahishootingstar27toothbrush13gremlin.lunzabonnefillesensodynePiyatrixSunoNa...Tanyaz

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Lo even you posted caps now... LOL I swear I didn't see that caps post of yours..I was making that diwali caps post myself LOL

And man...that bit was so adorable! ROFL Ankita was like "I am happy that he is leaving" and Sushant was like "Whaaat?!" ROFL i loved that expression of his probably have played and seen it umpteen times till now..LOL

And that wiping bit awww! ROFL Ankita literally treats Sushant like her baby! LOL also that bit where she is trying to set his hair with her hand but he keeps getting away...LOL but she still does brush her hand in his hair anyway and sets them like a mother does of her son..Awww! LOL

How I wish we get to see them together soon! Its very hard to not see these cuties and their antics, very often and then not miss them :\

Edited by soul_angel - 25 October 2011 at 7:12pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitafansdhahitoothbrush13lunzasensodynebonnefillesuansushkita10Piyatrix

Go to top