Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 54)

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Wow I don't know how I managed to make a blank post.  LOL

Anyway Miss Overreacting Toothpaste ji, calm down.  LOL  I merely identified Nisha in the scheme of things, never did we have an affair!  You just always want to do shak on me na, alll the time suspecting me of having affairs.  Hmph.

---

We are so off topic.  LOL

I really liked that grapes segment on SBB, I think it was.  lol his hand totally smashed into her mouth.

I know,Thodi overacting hogayi na? mujhe laga hi... but but thats only cause I am very possessive about my Toothbrush and I don't like sharing them with anyone *Frowns* otherwise toh shak on you? naaa kabhi nahi Toothbrush I trust you more than my own Kidneys! LOL

What Off topic? Do we even have a topic? LOL

Oooh that grapes segment! Damn TB! I don't like saying this again and again cause it might seem that I am just saying it but, we gotta have some kind of a telepathic connection going on  Shocked cause I was watching that segment too just few days back . You know its rather creepy how much we can think alike sometimes...just like this I often observe many similarities between us, which I don't tell. Stern Smile
So Anywho LOL ,Thats like my one of all time favorite off-screen segment of them! I love how as soon as he slammed his hand on her mouth , he gave that instant "oops" expression and then gave her a sudden guilty cuddle. LOL And said here now you can have that grape and hit me in the same way , if you like LOL and she was all pouting and saying "Mujhe nahi khilana hai" LOL and also his Rajputana style of eating grapes LOL sooo adorable! LOL

And That was the last any proper cute offscreen segment we got of them :( we don't even get to see any proper performance of them together anymore *Sigh*. So , How are we supposed to run this nest with such shortage of their material? Ouch LOL

And btw TB I keep forgetting to tell you...I absolutely el-oh-we-ee that Madhubala sig of yours...It's an absolute stunner! Definitely one of my favorite creations of yours. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mirageas

Mujhe kya pata teri toothbrush ne bholo ki main huh toh jaa na use pooche even after having first class toothpaste why does she prefer Kalmoyi Sensodyne and in that she imagines that to me. Shocked Doesn't this mean kami kuch aap mein? Tongue LOL

Abe Oye you cheap packing wali Sensodyne! Have you ever seen your thobra in the mirror you look like an itch guard cream! Pig There is no way My Toothbrush can ever be interested in you...it is you only who tried to phasao my naive toothbrush in your jaal Dead Huh! kami aur mujh main? You wish! You can never compete me darling! I come in several different tasty flavors Cool where as you taste like rotten eggs! Pig  so back off and go get your own Toothbrush samjhi warna , I'll squeeze your tube in such a way that noone will recognize you in real that whether you're Sensodyne or an itch guard cream! Approve Smile TongueROFL

My closest friend is having an affair with my Lover!...Hai Ram yeh din dekhne se pehle meri expiry date kyun nahi aagayi!

@Bold: I'm your just closest friend now? Then what was in you saying that I'm your nagging wife and you my guest appearance husband and what is that? Confused Ouch

Damn phas gayi! Umm errmm woh...actually woh na...*Chuckles nervously like a naughty kid after getting caught doing a mischief* hehehehehe

TB yeh jhoot bol rahi hai! I don't know what she is talking about...main kisi nagging wife ko nahi janti tumhare comfy bristles ki kasam! ROFL

Kitna nautanki kar thi hai nautanki baaz. LOL How to do even get those perfect pictures? ROFL 

Haan tu apko kya laga nautanki kerna koi asaan kaam hai? It's an art in itself which requires lots of hard work and your full devotion to buffoonery! Stern Smile ROFL

Waise who were you thinking to be  Kalmoyi Sensodyne? LOL

Arey yehi Kalmoyi Sensodyne aur kaun si...
Whenever I call myself Toothpaste and TB Toothbrush , I never imagine us as human beings always as a brush and a paste so that Kalmoyi Sensodyne that I was cursing is that Toothpaste tube only! ROFL

Waise Btw my nagging wife Nisha ji! Tongue LOL how many pending pms of yours I have to answer again? I've lost track now...Ermm Tongue okay okay gusa na ho...Give me two minutes and I'll just answer them in 4,5,6 days. TongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

From updates seems like today is field day against Manav and he surely deserves I'm sure. LOL

Anyway don't know about others, but I have been missing ArMan the one who had Mann now these two have nothing in Mann expect gober gas. LOL

As I have been missing so badly suddenly also no recent off-screen segment on them I happened to watch few scenes of them and awww they were sooo adorable!!

*sigh* this ArMan were soo sweet and adorable!

Haha this segment of them is soo funny!

How nice it would be both away from aayi's and live in their own world. Manav should learn some thing from Sushant. LOL

Now a days no segment of them to go aww.. :(

lol sorry for ranting. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahitoothbrush13suanlunzaSunoNa...

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Waise who were you thinking to be  Kalmoyi Sensodyne? LOL

Arey yehi Kalmoyi Sensodyne aur kaun si...
Whenever I call myself Toothpaste and TB Toothbrush , I never imagine us as human beings always as a brush and a paste so that Kalmoyi Sensodyne that I was cursing is that Toothpaste tube only! ROFL
ROFL I have seen ad of this sensodyne is tv and it is pretty fun. LOL

Waise Btw my nagging wife Nisha ji! Tongue LOL how many pending pms of yours I have to answer again? I've lost track now...Ermm Tongue okay okay gusa na ho...Give me two minutes and I'll just answer them in 4,5,6 days. TongueROFL

Oh yeah I will be waiting for it as Christmas gift from you. ROFL ROFL 

Originally posted by soul_angel

And btw TB I keep forgetting to tell you...I absolutely el-oh-we-ee that Madhubala sig of yours...It's an absolute stunner! Definitely one of my favorite creations of yours. Tongue

Oh I know na it is awesome!
Have you seen that photoshoot of Madhubala?

With this my spamming stops here. LOL

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Oh Nisha thanks for posting those old pics... they were the ArMan we fell in love with...

Jaane kahaan gaye woh din... the story has done satyanash of their characters.

This is one of my favourite ArMan scenes, I LOVE how shy and nervous Manav was... awww... bechara sharmila sweetu... inki suhag raat hui hoti to kaisi hoti.. how would he have approached her and tried to make advances towards her and shied back beech beech mein... aww...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahisuanPiyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
omg !! nishaaa Hug sometimes I wonder what fun it would have been if they had suhaag that night itself, both so shy and awkward Embarrassed waise where can I see that episode ... on YT?
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
ooh i luv that segment .. always start laughing when i see that "bhaad mein jao " part
toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Jia:  We really must have some connection.  In fact, I was going to add that I think that was the last fun segment we had of them, but then you said it!  It was so cute, I miss watching them do fun stuff together.  And yes we need some material to keep this going!  Hmph, I never even got that arm around her waist red carpet picture I wanted.  LOL

I find it sooo cute when Ankita falls over onto Sushant when she's laughing.  And also when she holds onto his arm in her "this is my man not yours" position.  LOL

Thank you for your compliment on the sigs!  When I found those photos I was so enamored that I had to make something, loved how natural the whole shoot was.  Today's actresses look so fake in their photoshoots in comparison.

Nisha:  Awww that scene was so cute!  ArMan used to be so adorable, what happened to them now.  LOL  And the live-in relationship segment was hilarious.  I wonder how PR would have been if Manav and Archana had taken Sushant's advice.  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagremlin.sensodynesuan

Go to top