Frequent Posters

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i m unable to post pics 😭 Edited by ashunaik94s - 12 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Isn't this scene where Manav and Archana talk in train after Archana gets to know that Manav have agreed to marry her? πŸ˜† Ha I love this scene the way he waves at her standing in platform was cute! πŸ˜† Oh both have changed so much for good now. πŸ˜† LOL Jia if you plan to see PR from starting then I think you will enjoy Savita nautanki when Archana was in home for 15 days and you will name Sharavani in all weird manner. πŸ˜† Waise why you do want to see all those rona-dona scenes now? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Oye you should make a gallery! I was trying to search for your RDB stuff the other day and I couldn't find it anywhere...make it easier for poor  hapless souls who want to use your creations, yaar :P...open a gallery!  Nish, TB...don't you think she should open a gallery?...

Yayy Anu agrees that Jia ji should open gallery, but she never listens only. Oh waise Anu do you think I haven't begged,bugged this girl to open gallery?  I did every thing yaar from emotional blackmail to every thing in return she did emotional attyachar and didn't open gallery waise when does she even listen to me. πŸ˜•  πŸ˜† It hight time she opens if not Jia ji I'm telling you I will go on fast like Sid did. πŸ˜³ *Vida ki kamarbandh ki kasam*  πŸ˜†

LMAO@ TEEF...Oh epic stuffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but the show is too pakaau these days...saare pagal.

Oh yeah it is really pakaau now days faltoo mein drama and PM has to be most dumb person ever I have seen from all BB season. πŸ˜†

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

🀣 🀣 I remember when I watched this I was speechless for a moment. lol

Ahhh Sushant so looks here like Lakshmi lost sister in some mela! πŸ˜† She would get all happy seeing him. *hayee hayee claps in Lakshmi style* πŸ˜†

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
job done nikitagmc πŸ˜ƒ
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL you have fultoo ZNMD fever, haina?? haha...The very the well the saidsπŸ˜†

Oye you should make a gallery! I was trying to search for your RDB stuff the other day and I couldn't find it anywhere...make it easier for poor  hapless souls who want to use your creations, yaar :P...open a gallery!  Nish, TB...don't you think she should open a gallery?...

LMAO@ TEEF...Oh epic stuffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but the show is too pakaau these days...saare pagal.

haha gremlin suits you too but you will always be soul_angel to begin with in my mindπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Aww@ those pics...I always liked Archana's simple look so much more...her beauty was all in her simplicity...but later on when they started piling on the makeup and giving her fancy curls waale hairdos...it just didn't feel like Archana anymore...

And yeah Sushant looked sooo young and boyish in the early days of the showπŸ˜†...baad mein bechara Shravani days mein itna dukhiyara types ban gaya πŸ˜†...seriously there was a phase when AM were just crying 24/7...the Shravani phase was quite a torture in many ways.

πŸ˜† Well not an entire ZNMD movie fever, I mean Its a good movie to watch better than rest of the crappy movies coming out these days. πŸ˜• but yeah I mainly love this scene from the movie πŸ˜† probably my favorite cause (yes, I do have a story to tell for everything...you got me started ab sunni toh padegi Tongue πŸ˜† ) cause It reminds me of a teacher I had in school...She used to teach us mathematics, now she was pretty good in teaching maths but her english was somewhat like of Mr.The Dubeys! 🀣 Like I still remember once she told us all students..."Do your work and Check me" 🀣🀣 and we all were like looking at eachothers faces and saying...sorry not interested...🀣 so yeah I enjoyed watching that scene alot. πŸ˜† 
I was watching the pakao Bigg boss only...when I started saying this dialogue from the movie...All of them are the Mantals aur in sab ko the psychia-ter-ist ki zarorat hai! πŸ˜† 

BB is seriously getting pakao yaar...all of them have started to get on my nerves...bunch of attention seeking losers! πŸ˜³ aur upar se ab woh even more maha pakao Swami has entered the house for our delight...boring the every last remaining hair of audience! πŸ₯±

@bold...Aaaye Haaye Anuuu...yeh kya start kerdiya tumne? *facepalm* now that nagger will again start bugging me to open a gallery...badi mushkil se toh maine use apni jaan chudwayi thi and look she has already started blackmailing me again 😳
*Gasps* acha..okay...if you want to use any of my stuff na toh here:
http://minus.com/wayiare

This is the link to my minus account, where I upload everything I make...RDB stuff or other, just take it take everything...per please yeh gallery shallery mere se nahi banti yaar!  πŸ˜†

Aur mujhe soul_angel mat bolao na! *Channels Shraddha's mujhe unty mat bolao na tone* 🀣 

Baki to stay on topic I have nothing else to say except that I agree on what you said about Archana's look and thank god that I skipped that Shravani's dukhyara phase where AM both were the ultimate tragic king and queen and Sushant looked like a phatichar Devdas! πŸ˜†

And..yes I promise the last and πŸ˜†...I don't know why you guys even start with me? when you know I am never going to stop talking! 😳 πŸ˜†
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirageas

Isn't this scene where Manav and Archana talk in train after Archana gets to know that Manav have agreed to marry her? πŸ˜† Ha I love this scene the way he waves at her standing in platform was cute! πŸ˜† Oh both have changed so much for good now. πŸ˜† LOL Jia if you plan to see PR from starting then I think you will enjoy Savita nautanki when Archana was in home for 15 days and you will name Sharavani in all weird manner. πŸ˜† Waise why you do want to see all those rona-dona scenes now? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Oh yeah its the same scene...I found it while watching something random as usual on DM πŸ˜† I also loved the way he is waving, hesitating and gulping, like a teenager while meeting his first crush does, in that scene. πŸ˜† Sharmila Manav was the ever so adorable to watch! 😍 naa I don't think I have the patience to go throw all that rona dhona now when I know they did finally got married again...and had much better days ahead πŸ˜†...when you guys I'm sure couldn't bear all that Shravani shiz when it actually happened toh apne mujhe pagal samjha hai kya that I'll ever go back and watch it? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† but yeah I'd like to watch Savita's nautanki of that time though...its funny at times so might give it a try. πŸ˜† also I gotta admit here that I always get a little fascinated by the old PR..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I am talking about its very initial phase...don't know why but weirdly I do! πŸ˜†

Yayy Anu agrees that Jia ji should open gallery, but she never listens only. Oh waise Anu do you think I haven't begged,bugged this girl to open gallery?  I did every thing yaar from emotional blackmail to every thing in return she did emotional attyachar and didn't open gallery waise when does she even listen to me. πŸ˜•  πŸ˜† It hight time she opens if not Jia ji I'm telling you I will go on fast like Sid did. πŸ˜³ *Vida ki kamarbandh ki kasam*  πŸ˜†

@bold...Never πŸ˜›...like just now *Puts hands on her both ears* Blahblahblahblahblah...lagi raho with your lame blackmailing mujhe kuch sunayi deraha   *Laxmi ke atrocious tights aur skirts ki kasam*  🀣

Oh yeah it is really pakaau now days faltoo mein drama and PM has to be most dumb person ever I have seen from all BB season. πŸ˜†

PM is so damn annoying now with her lame tactics to grab camera attention...she is really getting desperate now...I mean its quite apparent now that she does all that nautanki just to get footage and then starts playing the victim card...! πŸ₯±

gremlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Was watching this and felt like sharing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He looks much yummier as a man πŸ˜³

OMG! Sushaaant you're one ugly chick, man! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Thank god that he's a man! πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirageas

It hight time she opens if not Jia ji I'm telling you I will go on fast like Sid did. πŸ˜³ *Vida ki kamarbandh ki kasam*  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: gremlin.

@bold...Never πŸ˜›...like just now *Puts hands on her both ears* Blahblahblahblahblah...lagi raho with your lame blackmailing mujhe kuch sunayi deraha   *Laxmi ke atrocious tights aur skirts ki kasam*  🀣

Oh you two🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thanks for the link, Jia! Chalo I can chori from there for now but I will still not stop insisting that you make a gallery...*PM style* You owe us a BLEDDY gallery! :P🀣🀣🀣

Oh btw love your ZNMD story...I had funny teachers like that in school too with their own kind of funky English...ahh the good old school daysπŸ˜†

On topic about AM:  I always found it funny how they landed up in the mandir every second day...I used to laugh during the whole divorce track thinking what's the difference...they'll still keep running into each other in the mandir all the timeπŸ˜†

If there was ever a time I watched PR regularly, it was probably after the 1 year leap...the whole Manager Archana and mazdoor Manav storylineπŸ˜†...the beginning of Kekta using "Tum jo aaye" on them...that's the first time I ever heard the song too btw...I didn't know then that it was from a movie and I remember thinking what a lovely song and the "chaahaton ka mazaa faaslon mein nahin" line really suiting themπŸ˜†
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hai hai this ghosla has actually progressed!!  And that too with such a variety of people!  *khushi ke aansoo* 

πŸ˜†

Oooh what is this I read, a suggestion for Jia to open a gallery?!  I agree!  My BP definitely should open a gallery!!  That would be so wonderful, truly, and we could spam it asking for things!  Though I guess I am not one to speak, I don't even know where my gallery went...  πŸ˜†

Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gremlin.

OMG! Sushaaant you're one ugly chick, man! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Thank god that he's a man! πŸ˜†

Seriously, such a handsome man, but such an unattractive woman!  Love how the slight mustache is still there even in this get-up.  🀣  He should do everyone (and himself) a favor and always be as manly as he wants.  πŸ˜†