India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 42)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Divya ArMan have special effects on me Divya. This serial is really special to me.. I liked it on the first day itself.. Loved its simplicity and loved Archu the first time I saw... The concept was close to my heart and could connect to it easily. Embarrassed.. So when I watch it I will not be in this world... Go to PR Land Wink...

Oh yes even I loved Archu's pink saree.. I loved all her sarees then.. Simple and beautiful Embarrassed Her hair style was also nice and best suited for a middle class wife...Everything was so natural...

Oh yes how can I forget that rain scene where Archu closes her lower face and shows only eyes to Manav LOL ( Any person covers the eyes with hand when it is raining but our couple is different LOL... She comes and blasts Manav.. Felt bad for him that day.. He was looking so cute then and he did not even say anything.. Later when she got to know that he is not Ajit Archu was too good and Manav gives the Umbrella.. It played a very important role in our ArMan's life then.. It was exchanged so many times.. Kabhi Archana ke paas aur kabhi Manav ke paas LOL.. All cute ones

Ahh me enjoying the flashbacks of old PR Embarrassed  Thinking of them itself is so nice Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Jia HugHugHug 

I love the caps!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming This rain hug is one of the nicest in a very long time.I looove the way her knee is bent and she is looking up at him Blushing BlushingBlushing Its so Ankita,Archana would never strike such a pose Wink 

Rcahu,Divya, I like the biting scene too.She lunged at him, so Ankita LOL LOL  Flashback was so Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.LovePRSohamSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Oh yes how can I forget that rain scene where Archu closes her lower face and shows only eyes to Manav LOL ( Any person covers the eyes with hand when it is raining but our couple is different LOL... She comes and blasts Manav.. Felt bad for him that day.. He was looking so cute then and he did not even say anything.. Later when she got to know that he is not Ajit Archu was too good and Manav gives the Umbrella.. It played a very important role in our ArMan's life then.. It was exchanged so many times.. Kabhi Archana ke paas aur kabhi Manav ke paas LOL.. All cute ones

Ahh me enjoying the flashbacks of old PR Embarrassed  Thinking of them itself is so nice Day Dreaming
yes me too loved the simplicity of the show so much.. manav and archu both were so shy then, LOL my god look at them now...

Rachu ur too much immersed into yest epi, archu came to save manav from blasting, it was archu friends who were blasting manavLOL.. yeah that was a very cute scene, the way manav was looking at archu, he just kept staring her..
i think that is wen sush and anki also started feeling for each other, coz in that 500 epi sbb/sbs video they said it was while shooting for that rain scene when they actrually fell in love..
i think its this rain scene only , not sure thoughConfused

Yes i was so happy to c the flash back, i somehow liked the PR of arman before leap, except the
miseriesLOL Anki looks really pretty with the new hair style too, but i loved her cotton sarees..
i m not liking the puffed blouses.. LOL
But yest she was looking so prettyDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
OMG yes Divya me totally lost still and coz of Jia LOL.. She made me to go to PR Land now ... LOL
Looking at the pics and Anki knee bending is so cute that I lost LOL Day Dreaming.. They both are looking sexy Tongue

Edited by LovePRSoham - 07 July 2011 at 1:15am

gremlin.suanSunoNa...

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Omana yes finger / nail biting scene was too good.Wink.. Anki loves it and the way she pounced on him is too good LOL Sushi's expressions LOL
ArMan were so cute then Day Dreaming finding happiness in small things Embarrassed

Edited by LovePRSoham - 07 July 2011 at 1:24am

shootingstar27suanSunoNa...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Lovely pictures Jia .They are so romantic .yesterday the rain scene was awesome , really well shot...
It didn't look as if they were acting at all...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

The Knee bending part and also the part where Sushant was mumbling something while hugging,you could see his lips moving that was also more SA than ArMan Day Dreaming its like they totally forget sometimes that the camera has started rolling LOL

I also really liked the Flash back scene Manav's naughty smile while Archana was sucking or blowing his finger Blushing and then Archana tries to bite his finger back cause he was teasing her LOL more SA there too than ArMan LOL

Just few caps cause the chicken is busy getting grilled Stern Smile

This is what you call Lost in Love! Day Dreaming

Thats the part where you could see Manav's or rather Sushant's lips moving...he was saying something to her over here Day Dreaming

And if I am not mistaken this have to be the first happy rain scene of ArMan where neither of them is crying LOL

Thank you so much Jia, Thank you!!!SmileHeart
Such amazing pics which show Sushant and Ankita's deep love for each other. I keep saying "awww" all the time when looking at the pics.There are some which are so touching, it's unbelievable!!! I'll surely be looking at these pics over and over, for a long time to come. Keep providing us with pics like these. You make us so happy!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahidew_dropshootingstar27lunzagremlin.gaurimisha

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Thank you so much Jia, Thank you!!!SmileHeart
Such amazing pics which show Sushant and Ankita's deep love for each other. I keep saying "awww" all the time when looking at the pics.There are some which are so touching, it's unbelievable!!! I'll surely be looking at these pics over and over, for a long time to come. Keep providing us with pics like these. You make us so happy!!!

Hi Sharon di Tongue

You are right about Jia making us all so happyBig smile. You could make her happy by asking her questions in the ROTW thread.She'd love it cuz she enjoys being grilled LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagremlin.suangaurimisha

Go to top