Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 41)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Divya did u see Manav's expression in the flashback second picture.. He is so scared that Archana would bit him LOL.. I am laughing seeing it again and again.. Loved his expressions LOL

yes i also thinking same thingLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suanLovePRSohamgaurimisha

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Divya he was saying something in the rain part while hugging her ..there, I mentioned above the cap where you could see the part with his lips moving only...you can't hear what he was saying cause there were no voices but only song playing in that part...by mumbling I mean't that bit not the Flash back scene LOL

In the Flash back scene he was saying "Lagi thi...arey Lagi thi..main sach bol raha hon" LOL I found it ultra cute! the way he was saying it LOL

Arey nahi sach mein my time for being grilled is over...you can't grill me now sachi I am not lying Pig ROFL and good good you should sleep early cause early to bed early to rise makes the Ankifan healthy wealthy and wise Tongue ...do it tonight too TongueROFL

Edited by soul_angel - 06 July 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27LovePRSohamSunoNa...gaurimisha

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Divya did u see Manav's expression in the flashback second picture.. He is so scared that Archana would bit him LOL.. I am laughing seeing it again and again.. Loved his expressions LOL

yeah Rachna and in that scene i found its more of Anki than archu..
my god even i thot she wud really bite.. Archu wudnt dare do it, Anki very well canWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

In the Flash back scene he was saying "Lagi thi...arey Lagi thi..main sach bol raha hon" LOL I found it ultra cute! the way he was saying it LOL

Arey nahi sach mein my time for being grilled is over...you can't grill me now sachi I am not lying Pig ROFL and good good you should sleep early cause early to bed early to rise makes the Ankifan healthy wealthy and wise Tongue ...do it tonight too TongueROFL
I couldnt hear the flash back scene Jia, thanks for saying it..
That scene was so cute, i thot Anki wud bite him, that was Anki in the scene and not archuWink

@bold: ufffStern Smile, u throw such cheesy dialogues.. LOLROFL
common Jia dont be a spoil sport, ur fav star is also being grilled this month, u saw how sportive he was while answeringWink, this month is very special to u,  i wanto make this month more special to u,
and oh about me sleeping earlyROFL, after grilling u main sukoon ki neend soungiEvil SmileROFL
i just hope i dont fall asleep early toninghtEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.LovePRSohamgaurimisha

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

yeah Rachna and in that scene i found its more of Anki than archu..
my god even i thot she wud really bite.. Archu wudnt dare do it, Anki very well canWink
Oh yes Divya even I felt like hiding my finger.. I also got scared like Sushi LOL Anki can easily do it but Archu not even dreams... Manav aapko laga tho nahi.. I am sorry.. Aisa nahi karoonga.. LOL 

That hugging scene where Archana is leaning on Manav (knee bending LOL) both are so comfortable and I think Anki has put all her weight on Sushi... LOL.. I observed it when I saw the repeat telecast at 2:00 am LOL and felt like calling her Leaning Tower ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Oh yes Divya even I felt like hiding my finger.. I also got scared like Sushi LOL Anki can easily do it but Archu not even dreams... Manav aapko laga tho nahi.. I am sorry.. Aisa nahi karoonga.. LOL 

That hugging scene where Archana is leaning on Manav (knee bending LOL) both are so comfortable and I think Anki has put all her weight on Sushi... LOL.. I observed it when I saw the repeat telecast at 2:00 am LOL and felt like calling her Leaning Tower ROFL
Sush and anki are way too comfortable for portraying arman.. LOL
oh if it was archu i think she wud have put a antiseptic on his finger or even shed a tear saying she will never do again, but anki wud have really bit it if she knew he liedLOL
Oh Rachu u hid ur fingerROFL Anki wudnt have come thru ur tv screen to bit ur finger RachuROFL

Oh is it , she was leaning so muchWink, i dint watch it properly then, got to watch that again..Tongue
Yeak the knee vending one is so cute, they have so much of practise hugging.. u aw sbb how many times they were made to hugLOL for that party scene huggingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Oh yes Divya the way she jumped on him holding his finger I got scared... LOL Prime time I watch it with everyone so cant concentrate much but night me alone so I can observe and research on them Wink.. I was totally lost in them and was inside the tv and not outside Wink so felt like that Tongue

Yes Divya check out the pic also you can see the leaning tower... Wink... They enjoy doing such scenes now LOL... Their comfort level is more now after Sushi proposed Anki.. I have seen they were so shy and can still remember their first hug... Archu had pallu covering her entire back and Manav holding her delicately.. He never touched her properly WinkLOL

suanSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Rachna u know i felt so good to see archu's pink cotton saree again, her cotton sarees were so nice. and that flash back scene seems to be shot recently as manavs hair style is of New manav's.
OMG u were inside tvROFL no wonder u felt like hiding ur fingersROFL
Yeah i just checked the pic again, she is leaning totally on him, all weight on himLOL..
leaning towerLOL nice nameLOL yeah actually from when jdj started from then they are very comfortable with each other doing such scenes..
I like all their rain scenes specially their first rain scene when manav gives her unbrellaTongue

suanLovePRSoham

Go to top