India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 40)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Yesterday when they hugged in the rain,it was more Sushant-Ankita than ArMan.The way Archana's leg was bent during the hug was definitely Ankita Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suanLovePRSohamgremlin.Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

They looked so good with each other today ...
Despite of the cheesy show and the yucky story lines  , this couple is  just too special to be ignored ...
I totally agree, if it weren't for them I would have given up on PR a long time ago. Their chemistry, their love for each other it is just too hard to ignore. They are so cute together

Originally posted by anushyap

their chemistry comes so naturally...i felt i saw some of ankitas personality today  during the rain sequence when manav scares her and she punches him lightly with that face she makes also during offscreen momments with sushant when she is playfully hitting him Smile it was really nice to see them enjoy as sushant and ankita as well as manav and archana during the rain sequence

Felt the same way when I saw her hit Manav, that was definately Ankita's personality. Its been a while since ArMan have had such a romantic scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suanMinion23Tanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushyap

their chemistry comes so naturally...i felt i saw some of ankitas personality today  during the rain sequence when manav scares her and she punches him lightly with that face she makes also during offscreen momments with sushant when she is playfully hitting him Smile it was really nice to see them enjoy as sushant and ankita as well as manav and archana during the rain sequence
actually u r rite did u notice when manav keeping his watch in car archu pulling him back by gripping his shirt its sooo sweet it was ankita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanMinion23

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

The Knee bending part and also the part where Sushant was mumbling something while hugging,you could see his lips moving that was also more SA than ArMan Day Dreaming its like they totally forget sometimes that the camera has started rolling LOL

I also really liked the Flash back scene Manav's naughty smile while Archana was sucking or blowing his finger Blushing and then Archana tries to bite his finger back cause he was teasing her LOL more SA there too than ArMan LOL

Just few caps cause the chicken is busy getting grilled Stern Smile

This is what you call Lost in Love! Day Dreaming

Thats the part where you could see Manav's or rather Sushant's lips moving...he was saying something to her over here Day Dreaming

And if I am not mistaken this have to be the first happy rain scene of ArMan where neither of them is crying LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 06 July 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bella31toothbrush13shootingstar27star_warssuanLovePRSoham.Mandy.SunoNa...

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Jia awesome pics as usual.. Loved all of them but knee bending one is good LOL
I observed it too while watching it and was laughing... LOL Totally agree they were more of Sushita than Arman... They totally forget sometimes Wink

pavitriangremlin.SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Jia awesome capsHug.. i loved the flash back scene but wat sushant mumbling, tried listening iit many times but couldnt  hear wat he said.. Ouch
the rain scene was so nice, yes it was more of sushita yest than arman, specially the was manav scares archu and archu hits him at his chest, that was ankita doing it..LOL

And the chicken will be grilled much more for lying and misguiding meEvil Smile yest i fell asleep early otherwise the chicken wud have been grilled yest onlyEvil Smile

gremlin.LovePRSohamMinion23

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Divya did u see Manav's expression in the flashback second picture.. He is so scared that Archana would bit him LOL.. I am laughing seeing it again and again.. Loved his expressions LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
one thing jia did u notice when they hug archana was rubbing[ sorry i couldnt find perfect word] her face in the manav's chestEmbarrassedWink i think its not archu its ankita completely lost in sushant's armWinkWink and its true ankta always act very naturally hugging scene do it properlyWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.suan

Go to top