India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 28)

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Jia:  I'm so happy too!  The ghonsla is no longer empty. 

Anu:  I wondered about the jeans as well, but adding the belt to it bothered me even more.  Wouldn't that just be uncomfortable?  Who knows, maybe Archana finds it sexy or something.  LOL  And I do end up smiling when I remember this AH stuff, even in school, but nobody notices because I'm always smiling anyway.  LOL

--

Did anyone else find this cute?

Ankita Lokhande (Archana of Pavitra Rishta):  Ofcourse it is a really nice thing that we have women's day; one day when you can unashamedly revel in every aspect of your femininity! And what makes better is that on this day, no one will dare disagree with you either! This year I am sure that I will be celebrating in some way or another especially since I know that Sushant will plan something (he loves giving me surprises!)

Awwwwwww  Day Dreaming 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahitv_madnessshootingstar27star_warsbonnefillearchanamanavgremlin.

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

anu..this manav is silly..at that time he could have slept with jeans with belt..no need to take it off and put it on..ROFL..now track pants would have come in handy..ROFL..sorry i am too besharm at this moment..ROFL

UshaStern Smile ..Jia must have turned beetroot red by nowROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsarchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
now it is who is the most besharm contest..i saw all are adults now..all celebrated their birthdays..and i know their age now..anuLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
@TB I wonder what surprises Sushant gave her this timeDay Dreaming Hope the poha he cooked was not the surprise LOL. BTW, did you see the photos from Anki's FB? The one with her family members? Seems like Sushant and Ankita  live in apartments in the same building. Strange thing is, Scotch is aliveConfused

star_warsarchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

Originally posted by soul_angel

OMG Anuuuuuuu that beats my ambiguity ROFL

Jia, I have been checking AH since yesterday to see whether you posted the pics or not..just imagine if a person has not seen the actual sequence, there are so many possibilitiesBlushingBlushing..actually even after watching the sequence, bhallarox wrote in the WU that Manav kissed ArchuLOL..I of course did not correct  Wink

do you what our Guruji would have written about that scene?..LOL..she is too shy to write such things..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

now it is who is the most besharm contest..i saw all are adults now..all celebrated their birthdays..and i know their age now..anuLOL

You will win the contest hands down Usha..

Anu I am so laughing at your beetroot red statementROFL.ROFL ROFL Oh so shy JiaBlushing

Also, really confused about the dog-whether it is scotch or notConfused  I said maybe they were old pictures but that saree is new naConfusedLOL
toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

@TB I wonder what surprises Sushant gave her this timeDay Dreaming Hope the poha he cooked was not the surprise LOL. BTW, did you see the photos from Anki's FB? The one with her family members? Seems like Sushant and Ankita  live in apartments in the same building. Strange thing is, Scotch is aliveConfused

lol It would have been funny if there were no surprise that day.  LOL

I actually saw those pictures on her dad's FB before they were posted elsewhere.  EmbarrassedLOL  I don't know about same buliding or not, but that looked like Sushant's place, though all of Ankita's awards were on the table too with his.  And I was perplexed with Scotch, is it him or is it a new dog Ankita once referenced that they maybe named Scotch again?  Those pictures confused me more than anything.  LOL

tv_madnessstar_wars

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Also, really confused about the dog-whether it is scotch or notConfused  I said maybe they were old pictures but that saree is new naConfusedLOL
They're new pictures, in one of them (with the dog) you can see all of their awards on a table including the JDJ Spotless Performer one.  But yeah this Scotch ka silsila has always been mighty confusing.  LOL

tv_madnessstar_wars

Go to top