Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 27)

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Had to post here-sorry.

Anu i think that pic is a TRP elevatorROFL BTW, why Anu only comes on the forum when Jia is being shy? EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Karen, we have besharami antennasWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsgremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Had to post here-sorry.

Anu i think that pic is a TRP elevatorROFL BTW, why Anu only comes on the forum when Jia is being shy? EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw such a big accusation at me of being shy? Shocked Shocked Shocked Karen call me Thief,Call me a Briber, heck you can even call me a murderer but shy? Shy ? Oh Why? Broken Heart  Oooo that ryhmes ROFL

But seriously Karen that was very hurting maine aisa kya kiya that you are calling me shy? Broken Heart that is such a lie and Ooo that rhymes again ROFL

Edited by soul_angel - 24 March 2011 at 7:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsarchanamanav

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Originally posted by My BP - BLood Pressure

Originally posted by Besharam Partner

Rab neee banaaaa di Toothbrush aur Toothpaste ki Jodiiiiii hayyye

When I read this all I could think of was that picture of the toothpaste on top of the toothbrush.  LOL

Jia you are great, truly.  Day Dreaming

I didn't even notice any ambiguity until you pointed it out.  LOL  But now that I see it, that is all I can see.  LOL

Ahahaha TBBBBB ROFLROFL thats a good trick BP LOL how's mine? super lame I know ROFL

I was hunting down some Toothbrush related stuff for your birthday and came across that Pic and when I saw that pic instantly I thought of us like somebody took our picture together Day Dreaming Minty Fresh Toothpaste lying on Soft comfy bristles of the Toothbrush Blushing ROFL

Now that you see the ambiguity I have a veeeerrry innocent question to ask no sachi very innocent Embarrassed What do you think they are doing TB? Ermm

I am so innocent and naive na Embarrassed thats why I can't make out anything properly Unhappy  so please enlighten this masoom sa innocent mind Embarrassed and tell me what do you think they are doing? TongueROFL

I actually wrote that because I just copied that statement instead of directly quoting it and almost typed Jia for your name and then decided to make it more interesting.  LOL  And that was one heck of a run-on sentence.  LOL 

As for what they're doing, I can't say.  I don't want to limit anyone else's better imagination.  TongueWink  Ushaji and Tanya di are very creative with their besharmi, as we can all see.  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahitv_madnessstar_warsgremlin.

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

What do you  guys think of this pic Blushing

Whenever I see them these days all I can think of is the song "ang se ang lagana" song.  LOL  It seems to suit them very well.  Day Dreaming

But honestly when I watched that scene I was really wondering why he wears a belt on his jeans even when sleeping.  LOL

By the way it's nice to see you again Anu, I frequently remember you when I look at the teacher in statistics class.  LOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 24 March 2011 at 7:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessstar_warsgremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

Originally posted by soul_angel

OMG Anuuuuuuu that beats my ambiguity ROFL

Jia, I have been checking AH since yesterday to see whether you posted the pics or not..just imagine if a person has not seen the actual sequence, there are so many possibilitiesBlushingBlushing..actually even after watching the sequence, bhallarox wrote in the WU that Manav kissed ArchuLOL..I of course did not correct  Wink
I was about to do that scenes picswoongraphy but my bed was looking so comfortable so I decided to do snorrography instead Jeez can my words get any lamer? WackoROFL
And good that you didn't correct the mistake cause for us besharams it actually became right after being wrong Wink ROFL

tv_madnessshootingstar27star_wars

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
*Sniffs* I feel like crying we are doing besharmi after so many days Alas! We, all the besharam birdies unite HugLOL

tv_madnessstar_warstoothbrush13

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
@TB You wonder about the belt, I always wonder why he wears jeans while sleeping. Earlier, he used to wear track-pants at bedtime, god knows what happened after marriageErmm

You remember me in Statistics classLOL Hope you dont smile or something. I sometimes get such a silly grin on my face when I suddenly remember AH stuff, I get afraid that in case anyone notices they would think I have gone soft in the headLOL

toothbrush13star_warsarchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
anu..this manav is silly..at that time he could have slept with jeans with belt..no need to take it off and put it on..ROFL..now track pants would have come in handy..ROFL..sorry i am too besharm at this moment..ROFL

dhahitv_madnessstar_wars

Go to top