India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 25)

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

TB dude we have some kind of connection and I am not even lying I was about to post pics of the zoom holi party here in Ghonsla yesterday but then I didn't and here you are gushing about it.We thought of this place at the same time that is some besharamly Pavitra Rishta we have Cool Rab neee banaaaa di Toothbrush aur Toothpaste ki Jodiiiiii hayyye Blushing  ROFLROFL

Anyways I was about to post same thing which you said that who would have imagined these two like this ? All the hugging and close dancing they don't hesitate even a bit now Day Dreamingand about the "Ankita Sushant getting naughty in party " video Hai hai aisa bhi kya kerdia in becharo ne LOL they just wanted to put an eye catching title to the vid *Rolls eyes* LOL

Did anyone of us ever saw this coming watching them this close? they have opened up so much now Day Dreaming

Look so much in Looove hugging eachother hayye  Day Dreaming the amount of hayying I do at them I think at this rate I'll be a heart patient soon ROFL

The smiles awww Day Dreaming

They have progressed and leaped by bounds once so shy to even admit and now Sushant has lifted up Ankita in his arms infront of everyone ShockedDay Dreaming LOL

Sushant playing with Ankita's hair LOL

TBBBBBBB look another ambiguity for us *Winks* *Winks*

^^ Blushing BlushingROFL

The cats are finally finally out of the bag and I am not complaining Day Dreaming LOL
Ok I just peaked in to post this pending picswoonograpy and now I must hit the sack  Sleepy after that I did a lil besharmography I'll have good good besharam dreams now Blushing LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 22 March 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

0594Claire0206CuteCherrydew_droptv_madnessshootingstar27toothbrush13star_warsbonnefilleLovePRSoham..Sonii..lunzaarchanamanavGuggu_Minty.Mandy.Nisha_90unknown18

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
hey soul angel or jia awesome i was waiting 4 ur picsnography of such wonderful scenes i was about to do this thank god i hve not done as i would hve messed it...... you just did it in a brilliant way ur comments with the pics Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahistar_warsgremlin.

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Thank you TB and Jia, awesome work..Big smile
It was a treat for Sushita fans this holi Cool

Gur Naal Ishq Mitha Day DreamingHeart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahidew_dropstar_warsbonnefillelunzagremlin.unknown18

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Jia I just love when you post caps, you capture all the best moments!! I was surprised to see them like this too but also happy. After working so hard, its good to see them let loose and have a good time. 

As for ArMan, after a long time we finally got to see some cute ArMan scenes. First in yesterday's episode when Manav lovingly watched his wife cook and feed him, and today when they played Holi. It was a treat to watch!

star_warslunzagremlin.

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Jia awesome pics.. Thank you so much.. This is the first time I came here.. 
Haye Haye Sushita are so cute and now bindaas... They are adorable.. I saw Zoom Holi Party yesterday on Zoom but could not catch much of Sushita there.. But the caps are just awesome.. They are so Clear..

TB thanks to u as well for the info...

Jia you will be come a heart patient by saying only haye haye... Itna dil se bolte hai na hum Smile Yeh tho hona hi hai....

dhahistar_warsgremlin.

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Jia Hug 

I love the pics and your caps are as awesome as ever!You captured all the right moments.Thank you so much Tongue 
Watched the videos so many times BlushingBlushing BlushingSo much love and fun.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsgremlin.

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Besharam Partner

Rab neee banaaaa di Toothbrush aur Toothpaste ki Jodiiiiii hayyye

When I read this all I could think of was that picture of the toothpaste on top of the toothbrush.  LOL

Jia you are great, truly.  Day Dreaming

I didn't even notice any ambiguity until you pointed it out.  LOL  But now that I see it, that is all I can see.  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by My BP - BLood Pressure

Originally posted by Besharam Partner

Rab neee banaaaa di Toothbrush aur Toothpaste ki Jodiiiiii hayyye

When I read this all I could think of was that picture of the toothpaste on top of the toothbrush.  LOL

Jia you are great, truly.  Day Dreaming

I didn't even notice any ambiguity until you pointed it out.  LOL  But now that I see it, that is all I can see.  LOL

Ahahaha TBBBBB ROFLROFL thats a good trick BP LOL how's mine? super lame I know ROFL

I was hunting down some Toothbrush related stuff for your birthday and came across that Pic and when I saw that pic instantly I thought of us like somebody took our picture together Day Dreaming Minty Fresh Toothpaste lying on Soft comfy bristles of the Toothbrush Blushing ROFL

Now that you see the ambiguity I have a veeeerrry innocent question to ask no sachi very innocent Embarrassed What do you think they are doing TB? Ermm

I am so innocent and naive na Embarrassed thats why I can't make out anything properly Unhappy  so please enlighten this masoom sa innocent mind Embarrassed and tell me what do you think they are doing? TongueROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahitv_madnessstar_warsarchanamanav

Go to top