Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 23)

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
thought of sharing this hope every1 likes thisSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

karsridevashree_hFairyfariaarchanamanavbonnefille.Mandy.Minion23Piyatrix-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I feel Proud of Archana. Finally she convinces Manav to not let Vaishu go. Not that I want Vaishu at thier House but atleast she shudnt b leaving home now when the so called Intelligent ppl talk such non-sense about Manav and Vaishu. This is the right way to teach them a lesson.

Good for nothing Neighbours
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Archana is right in telling Vaishali not to leave now because people are talking about them, Archana is right that will only increase the gossip and make it appear they are guilty. I want to see Vaishali leave too but not like this.

Really enjoying Manav and Archana's scenes, the way Archana tries to cheer Manav up and tries to be the voice of reason. I want to see Manav and his mom on better terms but he is right about not wanting his mother to think it is ok that she walk all over Archana again, Manav has been tolerant of his mother's actions towards Archana but there is a limit to everything. Savita needs to accept Archana is a part of Manav's life and stop calling her names and wishing she was dead, worse trying to make that wish happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Right
About time Savita aai realises her mistake and accepts Manav and Archana. It kind of disappoints to see her like this.
Manav is right, when he says if he aplogises this time she would again commit the same mistake. But then She is Savita Aai. And she is supposed to be behaving super hyper for all that which is concerned to her Children be in Sachin or Manav.

Just hope things get better here
gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

TD see this you'll feel better Wink LOL

These both segments had so many cute moments of them in it Day Dreaming
JDJ people needs to see this if they really think only Ankita is gonna hit Sushant after marriage LOL I love how they both are like best of buddies,they both love hitting eachother but then they love eachother immensely too Day Dreaming

And this is just my one of favourite moments do you wanna know the reason why? just look at the way Sushant is looking at her.

Ankita is blurry as she was in motion but just concentrate on Sushant the way he is looking at her its like he almost gets lost in her Day Dreaming while she is just being herself being goofy being crazy and he just stares her in a way that it looks like he gets lost in her aww and thats why its one my favourite moment Day Dreaming LOL

Aww he is playing with her earing so CUTE ! Oh man I missed saying CUTE to them LOL

And this was just so so so Adorabely Cute aww I can't help awwing Day Dreaming

Ankita giving him a massage by standing on him LOL 

I ROFLed so much hearing the song U,Me aur T.V played on in this segment "Mera Gham tera gham aik jaisa sanam hum dono ki aik kahani..." * Makes a tragedy queen pose* ROFL ROFL U,Me aur T.V are such dramebaaz I swear ROFLROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

0594richi_ridsClaire0206tv_madnessdew_dropdevashree_htoothbrush13..Sonii..bonnefillePiyatrixunknown18Tanyaz

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Picswoonographer is back! Big smile

gremlin.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Aww , bless  yo u  Jia ...
this is just what I needed to see...Sushant also  giving her a  chanta .....Day Dreaming how nice ...
I love the pictures where he is playing with her earings ..he comes across as someone so sweet and almost childish ..
Right now I am so glad that JDJ is over ..

These two were getting way too used and manipulated by them .....Sony really made sure that they got each and every single penny back that they paid  to them .....

Today on Face book page Ankita had told someone ' we both are fine ' ..so I guess they are OK. but she is not coming the way she used to before which is good in a way ...I think these two need to take a break from all these so many people around them and passing judgements on them...they should just spend time with each other and their famililies ...maybe talk about a few things that they could have  done better ....and also eat  well and enjoy each other's company ....

thanks again baby ...really lovely pictures, feeling so much betetr seeing them .... ..
I  was also laughing at the ' tera ghum mear ghum ' ...total fuzool ki dramabaazi ...LOL

gremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Yup picswoographer is back this is in special celebration of JDJ getting over PartyLOL

@TD:Thank you so mcuh TD it is always a pleasure Hug
and you wanted to see Sushant giving Ankita a chanta?ROFLROFL

tv_madness

Go to top