Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 15)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

@ I personally think these two have been going out for a little less than a year now. Around April-May it was 'friendship' but they got a dog together LOL and then from May-June, they started dating. May be the 3-words were not said, god knows.

I think so too ....

He was definitely happy but I don't think the 3 words had been told  to her ...She said so na, she clearly said ' Sushant has never told me he loves me ' . see it , she said it just after her dance ...

I think she wanted him to make some sort of announcement on his  own and not to Archana but to Ankita ....

Anu she was over the moon happy after that .You should have seen her face book page ..Uff ... that Thursday as soon as they probabal ycame back from Jhalak house .Usha understood it and told me that something  has happened today .....I was slow , I thought she did a good dance that is why she is happy ...but Usha said , this  is not about a dance , this is  something  else ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2011 at 7:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessunknown18

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Jia, whats the connection between GARLIC and Sushita proposal??Wacko

Btw, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! how r uuuu???

Unknoowwwwwwwwwwwwn Hug you know the rules about getting excited about the hugs I hope I don't have to repeat them Stern Smile 

I am fine I guess Ermm and how are you miss gayab? Tongue

The connection between Sushita and Garlic is that I hate garlic Dead but the day their proposal happened everything looked so beautiful and joyful to me Day Dreaming that I was loving Garlic also that day Stern Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

I saw the video of the GIFTH award, Sushant was wearing that suit again.  Day Dreaming  And I read about the Kalakar award on the Ankita FB fan page, I'm assuming that's where you read it too?  LOL  I wonder though why there were no videos, articles, or pictures of them being in Kolkata for that award.

yeh, I am a total stalker on FBLOL I have been searching for Kalakar awards since that article on Sushant came out in Jan which said he won the kalakar award. It was held on 6th Feb, same day as Filmfare; I think thats why it didn't get any coverage. Last year it was reported widely.

toothbrush13

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Unknoowwwwwwwwwwwwn Hug you know the rules about getting excited about the hugs I hope I don't have to repeat them Stern Smile 

I am fine I guess Ermm and how are you miss gayab? Tongue

The connection between Sushita and Garlic is that I hate garlic Dead but the day their proposal happened everything looked so beautiful and joyful to me Day Dreaming that I was loving Garlic also that day Stern Smile ROFL

JiaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug Yes yes I rememberWacko

I fine too I guessDisapprove

U r sooo.....I dont hav any wordsSillyLOL
tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
@TB thanks for the elaborate post on Ankita. I think almost everybody  who has seen Ankita over the last 1.5 years on the on-set segments feel the same way, but people who are seeing her for the first time interpret her actions as arrogant and unsporting. Also, it seems  there are 'sources' who say the same thing tooLOL Anyway, let it be.

@ All  Tell when you started feeling that these two are more than friends. I mean, which segment?
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Ok there were 4 major points which had me thinking ...

1. First time when I saw the slapping You tube segment ..
I was like ' bloody hell that is some chemistry ' .....My sister Nina saw that and she said  , I bet 100 dollars they are interested in each other ...

2. There was an article where Sushant was asked if somethign was between him and Ankita  and he laughed a lot and said  Maybe .He didn't say yes but he did not deny ...That was the second piece of the puzzle ..

3. The major one ....Scotch .
Ankita's dog ..Sushant said that he was walking  his dog named Scotch and I remembered very clearly that this was Ankita's dog so why is he calling it his dog ..then I went back to check the  youtube and in one small place Ankita gave it away ...
She actually told Sushant on Tv ' I know you don't love me ' and Sushant started laughing when she said that ...
So that was the third piece of the puzzle ...

4.Final piece was Sushant's interview  on a radio ....

But however  I think he took a lot of time before finally admitting to her ...and his proposals were mostly a joke or addressed to Archana and not Ankita ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2011 at 8:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessunknown18

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

But however  I think he took a lot of time before finally admitting to her ...and his proposals were mostly a joke or addressed to Archana and not Ankita ..

I guess he took his time as he was scared Ankita wud say noLOL He was sure Archana wudnt say no but Ankita cud beat him up badlyLOL So he had to b carefulLOL

tv_madness

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

I guess he took his time as he was scared Ankita wud say noLOL He was sure Archana wudnt say no but Ankita cud beat him up badlyLOL So he had to b carefulLOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL Sid, the last SJKN segment was I think one of the few segments where Sushant did not get whacked by Ankita.LOL You should see the segment, especially when she is singing 'tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi'Embarrassed

unknown18

Go to top