Page 144 of 150

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Originally posted by lunza

oh , you think they were referring to the whole tantrum throwing thingy ? D'oh
i thought they referred to her being weak in comedy ...

Lo ji poori kahani suna di maine and what do you know I was telling Rapunzel and Lunza ji wrote a summary on The Boogie Monster! Confused Lunzi you tubelight! ROFL Why else would you think I'll even mention this dummy? LOL If it was for her comic skills, that would have been totally fine! She can't be perfect in everything afterall everyone has their weaknesses, no issue if the comment was about that! But that was on Ankita's tantrum throwing thing that how much of a "challenge" she was to work with, I wouldn't have minded that it was made when she was still doing the show...but when she is not even doing the show and has left it way back tab toh peecha chor do bechari ka! LOL thats why I felt it was uncalled for!

Aur rahi baat comic skills ki toh I think the current partner of Kapil is the worst partner he has ever gotten and is even bigger of a "challenge" than Ankita LOL and I am damn sure even the judges think the same, thats why Sohail was advising her in the first place! LOL

oh ok Ouch  ...
his current partner .. is that gal from BALH na ? the one who plays ram's sis ...
sigh .. all she can do is .. leave all this behind her .. and continue doing her work the best that she can..
i agree with what nisha said... about her not getting enough credit ..
hope that changes ...
i wish she gets lots of success and awards for her next show ( umm .. i think awards for PR have dried up.LOL.) .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.Guggu_Minty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 144)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

No omana I was refering to comments in her fan page and here in if page sorry if I diverted the topic

</div><div>
Its okayTongue
People on her fan page scare meLOLhardly go there because of thatLOL

Geek Shocked

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

No omana I was refering to comments in her fan page and here in if page sorry if I diverted the topic

</div><div>
Its okayTongue

Geek Shocked

Ashu,

have you read some of things there? Its seriously Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Omana criticizing is welcome but constructive they seemed to be obsessed with her that is bad

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Omana criticizing is welcome but constructive they seemed to be obsessed with her that is bad

I just feel that there are some lines that fans shouldnt cross.Nobody has the right to comment on her personal life and choices she makes. 

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Ya word on that omana she for better will know wat she is doing and its result and all ppl need not interfere

sushitaindia

IF-Sizzlerz

sushitaindia

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

I just feel that there are some lines that fans shouldnt cross.Nobody has the right to comment on her personal life and choices she makes. 

Ya Omana di.  I agree with u.Some times I feel for this reason she avoid to come there( fan page)

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AshuNaik

</div><div>
Its okayTongue

Geek Shocked

</div><div>
Ashu,

have you read some of things there? Its seriouslyWacko

Ofcourse i have read and was the only first to blast on them. They are obsessed with her they don't seems to be her fans.
There are three kind of people's there, one is Sushita fan and the other two are ankita or sushant fans individually who are obsessed with ankita bcoz they love sushant and others obsessed with sushant bcoz they love ankita. They must be feeling why they didn't got sushant or ankita..lol
That's the only reason i feel for their negative comments. Or else some persons have a great tendency of talking negative always they can't praise anyone.

Edited by AshuNaik - 15 January 2012 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSushAnkishootingstar27

Post Reply New Post

Go to top