Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 141)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i think it is ok Confused ...
they keep pulling everyone's leg .. and archana too cracks jokes on previous contestants and judges i think ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_MintymohitfanT

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

jia .. give a written update too...

Okay, so Sohail the current co-judge with Archana, was giving an advice to the current partner of Kapil that start enjoying him as a partner and you'll see how good he is blah blah blah and then he says that "Although I am only a season old but I've seen him with Ankita, Shweta and now you..he accepts challenges in the form of new partners and etc etc etc" so on that Archana says " Ankita was a real challenge, believe me"...and then they all laughed! Stern Smile

I mean seriously...leave the girl alone yaar..I really wouldn't have given it that much of attention..they have cracked jokes on her before afterall..they do it with everybody..big deal! but come on now was that really needed? I just thought it was kinda mean thing to say!  Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasushkita10mohitfanT

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I never liked cc at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitfanT

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

jia .. give a written update too...

Okay, so Sohail the current co-judge with Archana, was giving an advice to the current partner of Kapil that start enjoying him as a partner and you'll see how good he is blah blah blah and then he says that "Although I am only a season old but I've seen him with Ankita, Shweta and now you..he accepts challenges in the form of new partners and etc etc etc" so on that Archana says " Ankita was a real challenge, believe me"...and then they all laughed! Stern Smile

I mean seriously...leave the girl alone yaar..I really wouldn't have given it that much of attention..they have cracked jokes on her before afterall..they do it with everybody..big deal! but come on now was that really needed? I just thought it was kinda mean thing to say!  Confused

It is a real mean thing to say. I wish Anki would talk about what happened someday, clear the air from her side.She just said its hard for her to juggle PR and CC. 

Thanks for the written update Jia Tongue

Edited by shootingstar27 - 14 January 2012 at 10:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

they keep pulling everyone's leg .. and archana too cracks jokes on previous contestants and judges i think ...

I know Lunzi...even I don't mind those jokes at all..thats the format of the show...they make fun of everyone but this one was...I don't know for the first time I just felt a little bad for her...cause I thought more than a joke it was more of a personal remark on her, anyway whatever I guess! Ermm 

*sigh* Ankita Ankita Ankita what you keep getting stuck into, controversy's beloved child!  LOL

Edited by gremlin. - 14 January 2012 at 10:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27lunza

mohitfanT IF-Sizzlerz
mohitfanT
mohitfanT

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

I never liked cc at all

Ya... agree...I  had watched this show for Anki,but comedy circus main comedy to nahi hoti
                            haiConfused...I guess... its only circus LOL
                         But it has proven again ki she is very famous...thats way I love her.Tongue
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
hmm ... you know , comedy is anki's weakness .. i really want her to work on it ... and come back to CC again ... and win praises ...
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

I know Lunzi...even I don't mind those jokes at all..thats the format of the show...they make fun of everyone but this one was...I don't know for the first time I just felt a little bad for her...cause I thought more than a joke it was more of a personal remark on her, anyway whatever I guess! Ermm 

*sigh* Ankita Ankita Ankita what you keep getting stuck into, controversy's beloved child!  LOL

oh , you think they were referring to the whole tantrum throwing thingy ? D'oh
i thought they referred to her being weak in comedy ...

Go to top