India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 14)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
he was just admitting that he is in love .It was not a marriage proposal at all and it was Priaynka and malika who got them to talk about marriage ...
The first thing that Suushant did was to immediately give an interview that marriage is not happening for a long time and they are only working on their careers ...

If you see the valentine episode of jhalak , just after her performance Anki even said ' Sushant has never told me that he loves me ' and even Sushant said ' I am not  good at showing emotions but it is valentine today so I will today ' .
I thin kall his earlier confessions of love were for Archana ....only this time  he meant Ankita and did not mentions Archana even once ....

I think Ankita had been waiting for this for a long long time ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
@ Tanyadi It was definitely not a marriage proposal. But sushant was happy nonetheless when Anki said yes. He tends to look upwards (mom, i guess) when he gets awards or his wishes are fulfilled or maybe I read too much into it LOL But, if you noticed even that day Sushant did not say 'I love you' WinkLOL I personally think these two have been going out for a little less than a year now. Around April-May it was 'friendship' but they got a dog together LOL and then from May-June, they started dating. May be the 3-words were not said, god knows.

unknown18

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

@TB and Sid Do you watch full episodes of JDJ? If you do, can you tell me how Ankita behaves on the show? Does she really get upset when she does not get as much marks as Sushant? Or doesn't she get along with other contestants? I am asking the same question to multiple people, just to get an idea about why so many people suddenly hate her.

I only watched Sushita performance on 7th feb, rapidfire round  (loved it !)and proposal on 14th. So I have absolutely no idea.

Yes I've watched almost all the episodes.  I may have skipped one where neither Sushant nor Ankita performed.

For me Ankita's behavior is nothing out of the ordinary, but I guess that's because I've watched her so much and know that most of what she does is for fun.  Some seem to get a childish impression, but most adults find her sweet and can tell that she means for any "childish" or "immature" actions to be taken lightly.  She's just herself, she doesn't pretend to be perfect bahu Archana nor does she give fake smiles all the time.  I don't know why people around IF find her to be actually childish, and I am baffled that people hate her for being apparently "arrogant" or "negative". 

Ankita really doesn't do much, in the hawa mahal she just sits with Sushant in that corner most of the time and doesn't seem to be getting into the business of others aside from light chatting with people around her.  She usually only talks about Sushant when asked, otherwise she stays sitting in her spot quietly.  Sometimes she can be seen interacting with Chang, Shampa, and Mona, whether it's chatting in the hawa mahal or dancing with them after the show is over.

Here are some instances of interaction that I remember which may lead to the opinion formed of her:

Around Sushant's chhau performance she said she wants to get 30 marks at some point, and noted that she was complaining to Sushant that why does he get a 30 and she doesn't.  Then Sushant jokingly apologized for getting a 30.  LOL  But the thing to be noted is that both of them were laughing and it was clear that they weren't serious.  Also, after Sushant's performance she was constantly hugging him and looked overjoyed at his scores.

During the teen ka tadka round when they were having Sushant fake-flirt with Rashmi, she was giving shocked and miffed expressions and then scooted closer to Nandish pretending to ignore Sushant and Rashmi.  Then in the hawa mahal Sushant apologized for it all and told Ankita he got paid a lot for it.  But with the way they both laughed after that it was clear that the flirting drama was scripted.  Again after Sushant's scores Ankita looked happy, not resentful at all.  In the same episode she said something to Salman about how if he scores 30 then the rest of their chances are gone, but it was done laughingly.

In the street dance round her performance started as a "challenge" to Sushant and his scores, and later when Malaika told her she did better than Sushant she was excited.  But it should be noticed that Sushant was laughing with the whole challenge and was cheering for Ankita, making it clear again that she's really not giving him problems about scores except as a joke or for fun.

When the wild card round came down to her and Yaana, she laughingly said "I feel I'm the best", and that seemed to set off a lot of the attitude problem and arrogance accusations.  I really don't get why though, she was clearly laughing when she said it and others laughed too.  I also don't get what's wrong in feeling the best, aren't they all there to win?

Overall, I can't tell of any instances where I truly felt like she was having issues with other contestants or showing attitude or arrogance.  She seems happy with her scores and is always cheering for Sushant.  I don't know where people are building their opinons of her from.  I haven't seen her disrespect anyone, and her playful "dominating" and hitting is only done to Nishant and Sushant, nobody else except once to Chang and light pat to Mahi after the mimicry segment.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 20 February 2011 at 7:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

0594tv_madnessFairyfariagremlin.nikitagmcunknown18

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Sorry I hav not seen all the episodesOuch I even missed some of Sushant and Ankita's performancesOuch
gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Ahhh I miss this place Cry as much as I enjoy these Sushita moments in JDJ I still sometimes think I wish they never had come to this damn show.It has destroyed our rest and peace Ouch not to forget many brain cells LOL
I stand by what I said before this season getting started I HATE this freaking show and everything about it Dead now even more cause it has destroyed my besharam life Ouch LOL

Anywho back to the heavenly talk.
I looooooooved the Proposal Day Dreaming I think I made it very apparent the day I posted it caps by crooning songs and saying that I feel like jumping and dancing like Aamir Khan in Pehla Nasha EmbarrassedROFL
not to forget I even said that I love Garlic that day Stern Smile ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnesstoothbrush13unknown18

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Jia, whats the connection between GARLIC and Sushita proposal??Wacko

Btw, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! how r uuuu???

gremlin.

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Ahhh I miss this place Cry as much as I enjoy these Sushita moments in JDJ I still sometimes think I wish they never had come to this damn show.It has destroyed our rest and peace Ouch not to forget many brain cells LOL
I stand by what I said before this season getting started I HATE this freaking show and everything about it Dead now even more cause it has destroyed my besharam life Ouch LOL

Anywho back to the heavenly talk.
I looooooooved the Proposal Day Dreaming I think I made it very apparent the day I posted it caps by crooning songs and saying that I feel like jumping and dancing like Aamir Khan in Pehla Nasha EmbarrassedROFL
not to forget I even said that I love Garlic that day Stern Smile ROFL

Look who's here, soulful angel or naughty JizzerTongue

@bold  You also said you love solving math equations and even the bugs on your computerLOL The first thing I did when I came online was look for your picswoonographyLOL

gremlin.

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

BTW, you guys know right, Sushant got GIFTH award? Also,  both Sushant and Ankita got the Kalakar award. Apparently, Sushant was called on stage to receive his award before Ankita got off the stage after receiving her award. Sushant said ' Archana mai tumse pyar karta hoon' when the host requested him to say something to Ankita.

I saw the video of the GIFTH award, Sushant was wearing that suit again.  Day Dreaming  And I read about the Kalakar award on the Ankita FB fan page, I'm assuming that's where you read it too?  LOL  I wonder though why there were no videos, articles, or pictures of them being in Kolkata for that award.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 20 February 2011 at 7:48pm

tv_madness

Go to top