India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 13)

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Who are you, unknown?  The woman who didn't tell us the besharam thing she thought of?

LOL

I'm doing well, I heard you were sick though.  I hope you're feeling better now!

--

It probably was scripted to an extent, but their reactions were still cute.  I'm more happy that they haven't changed much after confessing it on TV.  Ankita seems really happy about being able to call Sushant her boyfriend in front of everyone - well who wouldn't Day DreamingLOL.  But it's good they're not doing anything more to attract attention, I find it awkward when couples call the media on their dates and stuff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessunknown18

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Woman?Shocked I m still a baby!!Pinch

I dont even remember that anymoreWacko I think of new besharam stuff everydayCool

I m fine nowBig smile

Yea they were soooooo cuteeeee!!!!

Actually the media calls them for a dateWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madness

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

It probably was scripted to an extent, but their reactions were still cute.  I'm more happy that they haven't changed much after confessing it on TV.  Ankita seems really happy about being able to call Sushant her boyfriend in front of everyone - well who wouldn't Day DreamingLOL.  But it's good they're not doing anything more to attract attention, I find it awkward when couples call the media on their dates and stuff.

I felt Sushant was supposed to say something, that was scripted. But the way Ankita picked up the mike to answer, seemed like she was expecting to respond from hawa mahal only. But of course Mona intended to call her down from the very beginning. But I dont know, the 'i love you guggu' part was so spontaneous, I would be surprised if that was also scripted. Also, it was never supposed to be a marriage proposal but the ladies (PC and Malaika) made it so. Thats what I felt.

Anki was looking a little sick to me.

@ bold Really?! Who does?

toothbrush13

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Whatever, you're still older than me.  Tongue

Well then I find accepting that offer from the media to be odd.  Anyway, it looks like Ankita has a hard time convincing Sushant for a date in the first place, media toh door ki baat hai  LOL  :

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessFairyfariaunknown18

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
@TB and Sid Do you watch full episodes of JDJ? If you do, can you tell me how Ankita behaves on the show? Does she really get upset when she does not get as much marks as Sushant? Or doesn't she get along with other contestants? I am asking the same question to multiple people, just to get an idea about why so many people suddenly hate her.

I only watched Sushita performance on 7th feb, rapidfire round  (loved it !)and proposal on 14th. So I have absolutely no idea.

toothbrush13

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Whatever, you're still older than me.  Tongue

Well then I find accepting that offer from the media to be odd.  Anyway, it looks like Ankita has a hard time convincing Sushant for a date in the first place, media toh door ki baat hai  LOL  :

LOL

BTW, you guys know right, Sushant got GIFTH award? Also,  both Sushant and Ankita got the Kalakar award. Apparently, Sushant was called on stage to receive his award before Ankita got off the stage after receiving her award. Sushant said ' Archana mai tumse pyar karta hoon' when the host requested him to say something to Ankita.

Edited by tv_madness - 20 February 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahitoothbrush13unknown18

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

I felt Sushant was supposed to say something, that was scripted. But the way Ankita picked up the mike to answer, seemed like she was expecting to respond from hawa mahal only. But of course Mona intended to call her down from the very beginning. But I dont know, the 'i love you guggu' part was so spontaneous, I would be surprised if that was also scripted. Also, it was never supposed to be a marriage proposal but the ladies (PC and Malaika) made it so. Thats what I felt.

Anki was looking a little sick to me.

@ bold Really?! Who does?

I felt like it started off kind of scripted, but ended up spontaneous.  They were both probably told the expectations, but where it went after Sushant got on his knee seemed to be molded by their own reactions along with the comments of the judges.  I also think that it wasn't supposed to be a marriage proposal, but more of a public confession; anyway, we can all tell that they won't get married any time soon.

As for the media dates, I think Mohit and Sanaya did something that, I can't remember the others right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessunknown18

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

I felt like it started off kind of scripted, but ended up spontaneous.  They were both probably told the expectations, but where it went after Sushant got on his knee seemed to be molded by their own reactions along with the comments of the judges.  I also think that it wasn't supposed to be a marriage proposal, but more of a public confession; anyway, we can all tell that they won't get married any time soon.

As for the media dates, I think Mohit and Sanaya did something that, I can't remember the others right now.

You  think so? If they dont break up, I dont see marriage very far off (though of course not within one year or so) Just my feeling.

Go to top