India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman (Page 118)

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Kya kare Jia, all of our dramas appear to be necessary to get anything out of you, because you are no less either madam ji.  I guess together we make the tragedy trio.  LOL

So are Nisha and I the only ones who watched that video she posted?  LOL  Ankita's smile when she started talking about Sushant was too cute!  I love they start smiling when just thinking of each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandregremlin.gaurimisha

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Mere paas kuch naya nahi hai kehne ko TB, except that how cute they are! Ermm LOL

Omana, Let me know if the video I posted on the previous page is not playing okay, cause first when I checked it..it was playing fine but when I checked it now..its appearing all glitchy, which is weird cause all the other videos are playing fine to me! Confused

Edited by gremlin. - 05 January 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
jia thanx ... the audio is all scrambled ...
but oohh .. i found their ME dance Big smile which u uploaded ...
you know , i thought that ME dance video is not available at all .. In YT , the zee people had uploaded all performances except theirs...

Edited by lunza - 05 January 2012 at 8:56pm

gremlin.

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Can someone please post youtube link of videos which nisha posted or written updates of what Anki told please
gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

jia thanx ... the audio is all scrambled ...
but oohh .. i found their ME dance Big smile which u uploaded ...
you know , i thought that ME dance video is not available at all .. In YT , the zee people had uploaded all performances except theirs...

It is? Well, thats weird cause the actual video's audio is absolutely fine. Its only DM playing it weirdly! Confused Okay then I am gonna delete it and upload it somewhere else and I'll post the link here again.

Yeah that performance, I remember Saffy asked me to give it a whirl in my video editor and upload it since the real video was very blurry. LOL oh, I miss Saffy!  

lunza

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Kya kare Jia, all of our dramas appear to be necessary to get anything out of you, because you are no less either madam ji.  I guess together we make the tragedy trio.  LOL

So are Nisha and I the only ones who watched that video she posted?  LOL  Ankita's smile when she started talking about Sushant was too cute!  I love they start smiling when just thinking of each other.

@Bold: Take a bet it will only we two who have watched that video properly. LOL I will tell you, Jia toh will be like JDJ is gone case so why watch now and have a headache and rest will be like it is not uploaded in YT so why watch it here. LOL

Sushita fans are one of the most lazy fans we need everything ready for us in everything. LOL Lazy people we are no wonder even our favorite stars are like us. LOL

Edit: Please don't take this offensive when I saw fans are lazy it includes me also. LOL

Did people request to food food channel requesting for video of Sushant and Ankita in FB?

Edited by mirageas - 05 January 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandresushkita10lunzagaurimisha

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Okay here you go guys, I uploaded it on one of my nearly dead YT account. LOL Nearly dead cause it already has two warnings, one more and its going to RIP! LOL So thats why, Its unlisted only people with link will be able to watch it.

So here you go:

Edited by gremlin. - 05 January 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27stefanandrelunza

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

@Bold: Take a bet it will only we two who have watched that video properly. LOL I will tell you, Jia toh will be like JDJ is gone case so why watch now and have a headache 

Oho...Nisha ji even I did watch it and I didn't say anything on it cause TB already said whatever I wanted to, ab me saying all that again, whats the point? and I never thought like that, you and your stories. Stern Smile

lunza

Go to top